All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
I just need to talk
      #251773 - 03/12/06 11:07 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Things right now are really crazy and worrisome in my life. Most of you know of all the testing that I have been going through personally and I am still waiting on pins and needles for the rest of my results to come back. The ones that could affect me getting pregnant again should be back this week and all of my labs that the rheumy doctor orderd should be back by MOnday of next week. But on top of that hubby had another echo done on his heart on Friday. I think some of you remember that the first one came back abnormal and the doctor was concerend. However he knew that hubby was under alot of stress starting his new business and said let's do another in 6 months. We have an appointment for that on Wednesday. I will be going with him. There is a strong possibilty that he could be diagnosed with Pulmonary Hypertension which is not a good thing. It's not immediatley life threatning but can definately shorten your life expectancy.

I feel like I just can't wait until I know about my health and his. These next few weeks will be bringing some either major relief or major concern. I am about at my wits end and i am a very together person. I feel so scared and I am trying to be strong. I know there alot of worse things out there but right now this is the worst for us. I know I am just rambling right now but it helps. I know I have asked this alot of you guys but if you would still just say an extra prayer, keep us in your thoughts, or send us some good energy I really feel like we could use it. I'd like to think we are basically good people, so why does it seem like everything for us has to be a struggle. Thanks for letting me talk.......

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I just need to talk new
      #251776 - 03/12/06 11:16 AM
pinkprincess

Reged: 08/17/05
Loc: Manchester, u.k

I know how you feel when everything just gets too much (check out my latest post to see my ramble. subject is: Cheer me up ) but don`t give up.Keep smiling and remember ther is so much support out there, and on here. Things will get better.I`m thinking of you, and your husband.
Jo xx

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/jo_elsmere

#251777 - 03/12/06 11:17 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Of COURSE you feel scared, concerned, worried, etc.! That is normal, healthy, and it makes you a loving caring wife and woman! *hugs*

Is there something you can do to distract yourself from it all until you know what's actually on your plate? I know when I have to wait to hear back from the doc (which is like every week! ), I have to distract myself or I go bonkers! If you have a hobby I say drown yourself in it! Spend extra time with your beautiful boy and with hubby. Maybe even plan a celebration for after you get the results back...whether what you hope for or not...to have something positive to look forward to.

And you have love, prayers, light, positive vibes, and all that stuff coming right atchya Angela *gentle hugs*

Go treat yourself to something fun and special...you deserve it!

I love you!

Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#251778 - 03/12/06 11:21 AM
Angela E.

Thank you Sarala (Ruchie ) I need to take a few lessons from you. You are always so upbeat and positive. I am just having a down moment right now. Hubby is running some errands and Noah is sleeping. It is a beautiful day here and when Noah gets up we are going for a walk. Work will help me also this week, plus we have a mission at church this week that I will be going to. I appreciate your words and much love right back at you!

#251779 - 03/12/06 11:22 AM
Angela E.

Thank you Jo and welcome to the boards. This is a wonderful place and you will get your IBS under control. I never thought I would but I have and feel the best I have ever felt. Hang in there and thank you for the thoughts!

#251781 - 03/12/06 11:25 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Hey, I have down moments too...lots of them. And then I come here and y'all pick me up! What goes around comes around *hugs*

I'm glad you are enjoying the beatuiful day...hurray for Angela!!! A walk sounds REALLY nice! Let us know if you see anything cool while you're out and about

A mission sounds really uplifting! What kinds of things will you be doing? What a beautiful thing!!

You're very special Angela...always know this about yourself...

I love you *mwah*

Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#251784 - 03/12/06 11:31 AM
hohoyumyum

Reged: 05/28/03
Loc: SacTown, CA

It will be okay. There is a plan in everything, even if we have trouble seeing it. Focus on today and all the good in it. Like they say in "RENT," no day but today.

--------------------
If you're not dead, you've still got time.

#251787 - 03/12/06 11:39 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

awww Angela! You have a ton on you plate, and your worry is definitly warranted. I will be thinking of you and your husband, and I hope things turn out for the best. Keep your head up, and try to find things to do to pass the time. Waiting is torturous.. especially when you are an organized planner.

--------------------

#251791 - 03/12/06 11:50 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Big hugs, Angela! I'm keeping you and your husband in my thoughts. (In my opinion, waiting and not knowing what's going on are the worst. Why can't test results be immediate? )

I will certainly keep you in my thoughts. new
      #251813 - 03/12/06 12:58 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Waiting is the worst. i feell like the last year and a half have been nothing but that for me. UGH!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 804 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1064

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review