Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Lumps in Pelvic area just before Cramps/Noises
      #250243 - 03/06/06 09:54 AM
unhappycramper2

Reged: 11/21/05
Loc: Anaheim,Ca.

Hi all! Ok...This is weird.....

The longer I have this condition,the more weird things I'm discovering about my IBS/Diverticulosis. From what I have learned, these two conditions are usually synonymous with one another,so I'm guessing this has more to do with the Diverticulosis pain and the associated Gurgling/rumblings noises....

Has this happen to anyone else? ...
When I get the cramping pain, I can feel around my Pelvic area to find a lump, I guess it's a gas Bubble or liquids traveling through my intestines,but when I massage this lump a little, (it does feel hard and a little tender,) kind of like it something gets trapped then released, I then hear the noises and rumblings,, then there is no longer this lump. It could be on either side of this area. Upper/lower GI just told me I had GERD, the Colonoscopy told me I had Diverticulosis, these are the only two tests (along with blood tests) I've had. Would an X-ray or ultra sound capture what's going on inside at this time of the lumps? My GI doesn't know about this recent discovery yet. I am still without medication to help this. Zelnorm is the newest most expensive,but the best relief med out there,without insurance, $200.00 for 60 tabs, I'm stuck in this boat. I'm finding out that whatever I eat causes this pain,and I've tried Activia and probiotics and just eating Bland foods...I've lost a total of 60 pounds since October. From a size 42 to a 36..that's the ONLY GOOD THING about this! I wish I had more energy,but this pain feels like someone is beating my stomach with a baseball bat, all the time!!!!! Thanks!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 204 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 237

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review