All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Happy Halloween
      #24939 - 10/30/03 09:57 AM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

Hope everyone has great holiday and fun!! What are your kids going as for Halloween? My only ne dressng this year and wants to trick or treat is my 7 yrs old he is going to be the Hulk (he looks so cute). My sister inlaw is taking him out for the evening to our friends houses and i'm going to stay home and had out candy, my house is decorated for the event and even the scary music will sound the neighbor- hood. Have fun
Sherri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Happy Halloween new
      #24948 - 10/30/03 10:49 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

My daughter (3 1/2) had me make her a Rapunzel costume....I sewed and sewed let me tell you! IT was difficult and I made alot of mistakes that I guess only I would see, but boy is she cute! It has a cone hat with a long braid coming out of it...Adorable.... I love Halloween...I always thought that it would be a cool day to get married on...everyone could wear costumes..anyway, I'm rambling. Enjoy everyone!

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

#24950 - 10/30/03 11:01 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I'm going to take my three little cousins out trick-or-treating before heading off to a Halloween party. Julie (3, almost 4) is an angel (which is very ironic for her).. her older sister Emily (8) is a southern belle.. and their older brother Joey (9) is a knight. Julie and Joey's costumes were the easiest. Bought a halo and wings for Julie and she's wearing a dress-up dress.. and Joey already had a sword and sheild from the renissance faire so only had to buy plastic armor.

Emily initially wanted to be Scarlett O'Hara but the costume was $50! That was ridiculous so I found a $20 southern belle costume that looks just as cute as the $50 one.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#24995 - 10/30/03 08:50 PM
paintlady

Reged: 02/10/03
Loc: Columbia, CA

Hi Sherr1,
your post brings back memories, my son and nephew watched the Hulk TV show years ago.
Now they are 30 and 28yrs old.
Our neighborhood doesn't get trick or treaters and I miss seeing the kids in their costumes.
Paintlady

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2787 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 720

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review