All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
What did you get for Valentine's Day?
      #246482 - 02/15/06 09:05 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I got a really cool gift! I have been wanting an MP3 player to have when I work out. Well hubby got me one of those IPod Shuffles! I thought it was really fun! I loaded music on it and am ready to workout today. So what did you all get??

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What did you get for Valentine's Day? new
      #246486 - 02/15/06 09:15 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Cool gift Angela!! Will made both breakfast AND dinner AND did all the dishes!! He also got me a very sweet card and some chocolate.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#246493 - 02/15/06 09:38 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I got a bouquet of red carnations and white daisies in a red vase with a white teddy bear in a red sweater with a white heart on it attached to the vase. They were delivered to my office. And they smell wonderful. I smile every time I get a scent of them. My hubby and I have been together for 11 years (married 8 in june)and this is only the second time he has had flowers delivered to my work. The first time was last Valentine's Day. He seems to have suddenly got a romantic streak and I am alright with that!!

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

I had a good one! new
      #246495 - 02/15/06 09:46 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys!

I didn't have very high expectations this year 'cause Adrian has an exam today and had mentioned not being able to much yesterday for Valentine's Day. We had a great one, though!!

He got me a really sweet card with a little love letter in it (he heard a woman on the radio saying men should do that, hee hee) and he got me a little case and arm band for the iPod nano he got me for my birthday. He also got me that warming massage gel 'cause I keep seeing it on TV, and a magazine... 'cause I love magazines... hee hee.
We went out for dinner to a Greek restaurant and had a VERY not safe for IBS meal which was so so good.
When we came home, I fell asleep on the couch for a little while and when we went to go to bed he had put little tea light candles all over the bedroom and rose petals everywhere!
I was so suprised, but it was so nice and romantic and wonderful... it was my best VD yet. Hee hee.

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Stephie new
      #246498 - 02/15/06 09:53 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I am so glad to hear you have something happy to post about finally. You deserve so many more happy things in your life. And it sounds like Adrian really loves you. Good for you girl!!

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

#246503 - 02/15/06 10:03 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

Well. I went to my honey's for dinner, & when he opens the door, there were all these candles lit & nice soft music playing. He brought me over to his dining room table & there was a paraphin wax treatment ready to go, along with my present. So, we made dinner, (pasta w/ light alfredo sauce, carrots, salad, & these chicken meatballs flavored with taryaki & pineapple seasonings YUMMMYYY!!!) We ate by candlelight, then opened our gifts,( a spa CD, witch is sooo relaxing for me),then watched the Charlie Brown Valentine cartoon, to wich he fell asleep, then he massaged my feet & we did a paprphin wax treatment! What a nice night! I got the BEST man in the world!!

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

#246504 - 02/15/06 10:03 AM
Angela E.

That's cool Christie! My hubby and I have been together 12 years and will be married 8 in July. My hubby only sent flowers to work once and they were roses that were in really bad shape. He was so mad that he said he would never send them like that again. He would only bring them in person!

#246505 - 02/15/06 10:05 AM
Angela E.

That's so sweet of Will!! What a nice thing to do!

Re: I had a good one! new
      #246506 - 02/15/06 10:06 AM
Angela E.

That's great Steph! Isn't nice how guys will surprise you like that once in awhil! You sure do need that!

#246507 - 02/15/06 10:06 AM
Angela E.

Very nice and romantic Kiwi. You do have a great guy!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 437 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5055

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review