All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Happy Valentine's Day!
      #246114 - 02/14/06 06:02 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

What's everyone doing? My vday is already off to a great start -- I got the cuuuuutest vday e-card from my spiciest friend Ashley! I have to go to school today and run a million errands, but I do have a date late tonight with a guy I met a couple weeks ago. So far we are just friends and I think he's afraid of me or thinks I'm some kind of religious fanatic, can't tell if he's actually into me, but we'll see. He's picking me up at 9 tonight and I'm wearing a super cute dress. I'll let you know how it goes!

What are everyone's plans?

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Happy Valentine's Day! new
      #246118 - 02/14/06 06:25 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

My husband and I went out for lunch yesterday and just enjoyed each other. As corny as this sounds every day is Valentines Day for us...our marriage was twice headed for divorce yet God saw fit to heal our marriage and is now using us to minister to others.

Soo...we are grateful for every day that we wake up next to each other hence the corny thoughts!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! new
      #246127 - 02/14/06 07:12 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

I'm working today.

We'll exchange goofy gifts tonight. My husband HATES washing silverware, so I got him a box of 300 plastic pieces -100 forks, 100 spoons, 100 knives.

My mom cracks me up. She sent us each a cheque to buy our own candy. Just a card would have been more than enough.

#246141 - 02/14/06 07:36 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oooh glad you liked the card!!

My valentines day will be filled with..
A program meeting from 12-1
A seminar pracitcum meeting from 1:30-3:30
A methods of research class rom 6-9

I swear my profs must be anti v-day or in bad relationships.. cause they never want to go home today

I did make funfetti cupcakes with pink frosting to bring to my night class for V-day and my friend Erin's birthday tomorrow.

--------------------

#246143 - 02/14/06 07:39 AM
MCV

Reged: 01/04/05
Loc: Manchester, NH

I'm working until about at 4:30 today. Then I will head home and make a nice dinner for me and my sweetie. We can't do much else because American Idol is on tonight - isn't that pathetic????? Ha! He is supposed to stop by the video store on the way home to pick out a movie for us to watch after Idol.

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

#246172 - 02/14/06 08:14 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Awesome, good luck with your date! I'm sure your dress will knock him dead!

Tommy and I are going to our favorite local Thai restaurant for dinner and then exchanging gifts!

#246174 - 02/14/06 08:17 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i'm working

but mike and i are going out on thursday to sushi. he told me he hadn't gotten me anything last night, that he'd get me something for thurs, but didn't know what...etc...then i woke up this morning, and there were 2 cards and 2 balloons and a vase of flowers. one balloon and card from him and the other card and balloon from my daughter. it was really sweet

for him i made him some boxers, well painted them. one it says "YES" all over, then it glows in the dark to say "Hell YES" lol, then another set of boxers that i decorated for love stuff...and made him a picture frame i have to finish today. i did the boxers, because i found some boxers his ex had gotten him from old navy..said ''happy v-day" and i was like WTF why do you have that still? he said he hadn't thought about it...so i made him throw it away, then gave him crap about it...so i had to 1 up that and make them personalized and better!! lol...i'll show pics of them later!
lol

i'm also taking my daughter on a date after school, i'm getting her a carnation and a ballloon. she's all excited for our date...lol

Rehaha! on the check for candy...because... new
      #246188 - 02/14/06 08:46 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i always thought it would be funny as h^ll to get someone like a $3.75 gift card from hallmark so someone could buy their own card...only thats really mean, so i've never gone through with it!! haha!!!!

Re: Hubby made breakfast! new
      #246197 - 02/14/06 09:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Will made me cinnamon swirl french toast this morning, YUMMMYYYY!!!!!! He even did the dishes afterwards! I got Will a mushy card and I'm hoping for some snuggle time tonight . I asked for a new pair of earrings, just some nice silver hoops, I'll let you know if I get them or not! We won't be going out or anything as I'm usually way too tired when I get home from work but thats ok, we don't need to go out to enjoy each other!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#246209 - 02/14/06 09:55 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

My morning started out with Noah calling Mama? Then he came into the bathroom and said "Happy Valentine's Day!" He gave me a big smooch and hug. Then I got the same from hubby. Those two things made my day! I did give hubby a pretty nice bracelet on Saturday night when we went out to eat. It was a Valentine's and congratulations bracelet on doing so well with his business. So we'll see if I get anything tonight. BUt to me honest I really don't care. Just having Noah and hubby in my life is enough. Now I get to deal with 31 crazy hormonal charged 5th graders for the next 1/1/2 for their Valentine party!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2063 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2801

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review