All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
Silly post alert! Angelina or Jennifer?
      #243862 - 02/03/06 11:05 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I have no idea why but I have this weird desire to stay on top of the latest Angelina, Jennifer and Brad drama. Tommy knows as every time we go grocery shopping I'm off spying at the tabloids for the latest gossip.

My view is that Brad obviously cheated on Jennifer so he is PURE EVIL! And to me Angelina is a terrible person for breaking up a marriage.

What do you guys think? Please skip this post if you're tired of hearing about them. I'm sure many of you are. I *should* be too!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

ME TOO!! new
      #243867 - 02/03/06 11:11 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I am totally obsessed! I have to bypass the big magazine wrack at the grocery store because I want every single one! I eventually gave in and got a people magazine subscription when they had a special (12 free issues, woo hoo) so I would be spending less in the long run on magazines, hee hee.

Anywho, I think it seems like he cheated on Jennifer too which is just... blech. I mean, I think any cheating is obviously ridiculous BUT WHO WOULD CHEAT ON JENNIFER FREAKIN' ANISTON?? I love her, I think she is totally great. She is beautiful and understated and has been very gracious about the whole thing.

I saw a thing with Angelina a while ago and she was like, "My Dad cheated on my mom, I could never be "the other woman" or with anyone unfaithful" but... uh... hello, you're having his baby now...

I don't HATE Angelina Jolie or anything, but I think Brad Pitt seems like a pretty big suchandsuch.

I also wonder how long it will take for Britney Spears to get divorced, though I don't actually care about that... BUT I was sad when Nick and Jessica broke up. Yep, I love the celeb magazines.
Maybe I DO need some real people friends, hee hee.

Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: ME TOO!! new
      #243872 - 02/03/06 11:15 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

God, I have to pry my wife away from those darn tabloids! Anyway, Brad Pitt is a tool. But I have to say, as a guy, Angelina Jolie is hotter than Jennifer Aniston! But neother of those two are better than my wife!

--------------------

Yeah, the guys seem to prefer sexy Angelina, hee hee -nt- new
      #243877 - 02/03/06 11:22 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#243881 - 02/03/06 11:26 AM
Sara-Sage

ha ha, yes you do have to pry me away! LOL!

I have yet to buy one of those mags. I gee all my reading done in the store. LOL!!!!!!!!

#243884 - 02/03/06 11:28 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

He def cheated. And yes she denied being that other woman. Whatever! I don't hate her either. I just think it' VERY sad that she thinks she can use her sex appeal to lure mean that are already married. Billy Bob Thorton was married too when they met! Naughty Angie.

I'm not a fan of Britney and think she married a dolt! Same with Jessica.

actually... rumor has it.... new
      #243929 - 02/03/06 12:50 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

haha.. I get US weekly so I know the gossip.

Rumor has it that Brad Pitt was working on a movie with Vince Vaughn about two years ago, and Jen would always be hanging out on by the trailer with Vince, and going off alone with him.

Anyways.. about 6 months later Brad started filming with angelina, and rumor has it that Brad was jealous of Jen and Vince.. in addition to the fact that Brad had been wanting babies for years, and Jen said wait till friends is over.. well then after friends was over for two years still no baby. According to US Weekly, those two causes influenced Brad to leave her.

Who knows whats true.. but its an interesting story.

I honestly don't think Brad cheated.. he may have flirted and developed a crush (for all we know he could have been mentally checked out of his relationship for months by then), but I think based on what Angie has said, and the fact that Brad's such a family man, they waited until the divorce was filed.

--------------------

I believe that. new
      #243954 - 02/03/06 01:53 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Someone as humanitarian as Angelina must have a heart in there somewhere. I think she as a messed up teenager/early 20s person and just didn't know how to appropriately express herself. I think she is a demi-goddess. BRad is OK, but I actually think Vince Vaughan is WAY cuter.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

wha?! new
      #243972 - 02/03/06 02:45 PM
retrograde

OK I really feel completely "out" of this whole celebrity world since I don't really follow this stuff, but I just wanted to say...

Quote:

Brad had been wanting babies for years, and Jen said wait till friends is over.. well then after friends was over for two years still no baby. According to US Weekly, those two causes influenced Brad to leave her.

If that's true, that'st he biggest BS I've ever heard, and really incredibly insulting! Like Jen is just like a baby-making machine or something, and since she refuses to reproduce, it's ok for him to leave her?! WTF?!! I mean, I can understand if they "wanted different things" out of life etc... but it just really p!ssed me off the way the media was playing this when they split up... like, oh poor Brad, he wants to be a daddy and she's not being a good woman! Boo her! *sarcasm*

/end rant

Re: wha?! new
      #243980 - 02/03/06 03:17 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Loc: Maryland

I know.. its annoying, but I guess before they married, he let her know that he wanted to start a family asap, and wanted five kids.

Although no woman should be treated that way, I also dont' think you should go into a marriage without discussing that first, and coming up with an agreement (unless, very sadly, one more more members find out that can't have children after they are married- bc those are different cirumstances altogether).

--------------------

Edited by spicey813 (02/03/06 04:04 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 159 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14809

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review