All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
Just to add..... new
      #244179 - 02/04/06 04:13 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

In an interview with Courtney cox who is ofcourse Jens best friend, she said that Brad was actually open about his feelings towards Angelina, that she suspected that he had maybe been attracted towards her during the time they spent filming Mr and Mrs Smith and that knowing Brad aswell as she does, she really doesnt think that because of how much he cared for Jen that he would have actually acted on those feelings physically until they had parted ways! She said Jen was aware that he was feeling that way and to be honest it sounds like it could be true cos she made out like he couldnt help feeling the way he did about angelina, and lets face it who can help feelings? Courtney said she really didnt believe that he would actually go through with an affair until after Jen and him finally split!

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Nick and Jessica new
      #244180 - 02/04/06 04:23 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

I love the show too and I was so upset to hear they'd split, I think I really thought that one would work because theyd split up b4 theyre marriage cos she thought she needed to experience dating more guys incase she was missing out and then realised the one she'd been waiting for had been there all along! The fact that she'd saved her virginity until her wedding night made it seem all the more important to her and so I really thought they'd work hard at their marriage, it does sorta seem like they gave in so soon. I know we'll probably never know how long problems were really going on, but I always think people divorce way too quickly these days, it just seems all too easy!

--------------------
Natalie

#244193 - 02/04/06 06:10 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I hear ya.. you'd think that someone who was so religious that they saved their virginity for marriage, would want to avoid divorce at all costs. very strange.

--------------------

#244229 - 02/05/06 08:41 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I think Nick was bad in bed and she wanted sex but with someone better. He called her a cold fish, but I don't think she's cold, maybe just to him. And he looks sexually selfish to me, but that's just my humble opinion.

~nelly~

i'm strangely intrested too... new
      #244243 - 02/05/06 10:19 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i don't ususally care about celeberty gossip...

i've been rooting for angelina..partially because most of my adult life people (strangers just walking around, or customers) say "wow, has anyone told you look like angelina jolie?" which is obviously a heck of a compliment..(i don't think the pic i have on the post show...but it's funny that everyone says her...so it boosts my confidnece a TON!)

i never liked jennifer aniston, she seems like a high maintainace cry baby...but at the same time, things about brad seem a little off..like he's kinda controling etc....

so when he left jennifer i was like "yeah, i would too" then got with angelina i was like "yeah, i would too" lol.

before i met mike i was actually married. you can say he "broke up my marraige" but it was actually already broken. for the most i believe there is some kind of problems, if one ends it (for the most). we don't know what their home like was. they both may have been miserable who knows...

Baby making new
      #244245 - 02/05/06 10:25 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I don't what what's true and what;s not here. But hubby and I planned to have kids. We talked about it before marriage. I agree...SO important to do!

And you know what? It didn't work out. I take class D (I think?) drugs and I can't go off them (well....I feel it would be a danger to me to do so!) and so hubby and I will not be having kids in the near future.

And adopting is a problem atm as well.

But hubby loves me. And he doesn't care. He just wants me to be happy.

THAT is the way it should be.

Just had to put my 2 cents in.

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Baby making new
      #244283 - 02/05/06 03:33 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I agree. If the man loves the wife then he shouldn't dump her aside if she can't have kids, or changes her mind.

Don't worry Tommy - still a big 'no thanks' for me.

Lyndsey! new
      #244284 - 02/05/06 03:34 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Now you have to post some pics where you look like her!

Re: Baby making new
      #244287 - 02/05/06 03:42 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Would you feel the same way if it was the man who absolutely didn't want to have kids or changed his mind about having kids? I think most people would look at him as being very selfish and uncaring and would encourage the woman to leave that kind of relationship.

I agree...but it was obviously never meant to be. new
      #244294 - 02/05/06 04:37 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

When DH and I got together, we both wanted kids, but I was prepared to start like, right about NOW in life as opposed to 4 years ago. He changed MY mind. We're HAPPIER than ever. It can make or break a relationship. But you should either know for sure bfore you get married or come to terms with whatever and fill your life with something else. If that's what broke them up, it would have been something ddifferent, because if you're not on the dame philosophical/life route then something will pop up.
I go to church, DH refuses to. We still both believe in God. We don't push our opinions on each other, but if he was atheist, and I washard core into my religion, it'd never work, even if we tried.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1085 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14871

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review