All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: Lyndsey! lol i'll try... new
      #244315 - 02/05/06 07:15 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

i don't have a whole bunch of pictures of me..but i'll look. it's been more in person than pictures i take...but i'll see what i've got...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#244317 - 02/05/06 07:35 PM
Lyndsey

this is the only one where i'm not doing something stupid in the picture!! lol...i'll try to take others..

this one i don't look like her that much..beucase i'm always making a face or doing something dorkey...lol...so i'll have to take some later. lol...thats it for now...

and i'm being stupid in this picture too..mike and i were hicking..and we were trying to look preppy in this picture...so still i'm being weird

You do.... new
      #244337 - 02/06/06 05:10 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

you definately have her pout and yes take it as a compliment, she is beautiful. I have to disagree with you on the Jennifer thing tho, I LOVE Jennifer and although I don't hate angerlina or anything, I just hope everyone ends up happy in the end and think Jen and Vince and Brad and Ange seem to be happy at the moment, lets just hope it lasts....most hollywood things dont!

--------------------
Natalie

So we wont.... new
      #244338 - 02/06/06 05:13 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

be seeing any Teenie weeny tina tommy tots (oooh I like that phrase ) conceived here in the very living room??

--------------------
Natalie

#244367 - 02/06/06 08:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Yes, I do see it! Cool, lucky you. What is your ethnic background? Very pretty!

Re: So we wont.... new
      #244368 - 02/06/06 08:38 AM
Sara-Sage

Nope but we're having lots of fun practicing (just in case...) . he he

But seriously, neither of us want kids. We discussed that in length when we became a serious item.

Re: You do....funny thing...about what people say.. new
      #244394 - 02/06/06 09:18 AM
Lyndsey

the other day i was working and this lady looks at her husband and goes "do you know who she reminds me of?" then looks at me and goes "has everyone said you look like angelina jolie?" i smiled and said yes, and thank you very much!! and she goes "except your not pregnant..." then looked down and goes "oh! that's weird!" it was so funny. i get told that at least twice a week. i think alot of it is also becuase she's in the tabliods ALOT right now!!

It's great that new
      #244531 - 02/06/06 06:02 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

you were both that honest with each other about it. That's something that's so important. i believe if for example, Trevor wanted only one and I wanted two-we'd settle at one. Never ever bring more kids into the world than one of you agrees with. Happily, trevor and I both want two. we were content at one, and still are, but think it's a nice idea to give kayleigh a best friend.

I've heard of people who "snuck' an extra kid in when their husbands ddn't want it...YIKES! i don't even have words for how completely violated I'd feel, being that guy.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: It's great that new
      #244617 - 02/07/06 07:44 AM
Sara-Sage

Yes, we both agree on no kids.

A former co-worker has two kids. That's all they wanted when his wide "accidentally" got pregnant and they had twins! Now they have four. After she accidentally got pregnant he found a new bottle of folic acide in the cupboard. It was no accident at all. That's not very nice!

Oh my gosh, especially when new
      #244722 - 02/07/06 11:46 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

people are having a hard time making ends meet in the first place. I mean, that's why kayleigh's an only right now. We could barely afford a second right now, and we'd have to have them share a room, and clothes, and i don't even want to think about daycare. We don't have to use daycare with kayleigh thank God...our schedules work out OK, but with two, Grandma may not be so willling to babysit twice a week. And some people just procreate like mad and don't think about those things, then struggle to the ends of the earth to survive. it's just a choice you can't make nowadays, IMHO. Life is VERY expensive.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 705 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14875

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review