All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: I loved Nick and Jessica too! new
      #244045 - 02/03/06 07:30 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I miss that show. He is such a down to earth guy. He's handy, loves his sports, is a cheapo(even though he has money)looks for bargains and so much more. I LOVE him, not to mention he's sooooooooo hot! Ok, I'm calmed down now.
Anyway, I was sorry to hear they broke up too. They made such a cute couple. She's getting on my nerves lately with all her slutty outfits. She's turning into another Brittney Spears. Brittney was like all innocent in the beginning and then turned slutty. Jessica is headed down that road. Ever since she did the Dukes of Hazzard Movie(which mind you is unrated....why is that????) She's supposed to do a commercial on Sunday for Pizza Hut and you should see what she's wearing in that! Of course, they guys I'm sure will disagree with me and probably love her in that commercial

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

lol! Too funny! new
      #244060 - 02/03/06 09:31 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I never looked at it this way, b/c frankly, if Dh didn't want to have kids I'd be devastated and probably move on too!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

yeah! jessica's fashion sense is questionable at best!! -nt- new
      #244062 - 02/03/06 09:34 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: wha?! new
      #244098 - 02/04/06 08:07 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

The whole child thing is something that should have been discussed before they were married. If in fact, she did says at one point she wnated kids but wait until after Friends and then after Friends she said no thanks... Well, I think he had a right to leave her. Now mind you, I didn't say he had a right to CHEAT on her. But, divorce on those grounds is just in my mind. Just my opinion...

--------------------

oh yeah new
      #244102 - 02/04/06 08:22 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Yeah, I totally agree with Tommy (so what's new?). The only time I saw Brad and Jen together was after the Free Tibet concert at the 9:30 club a while back in DC, before they were married. He was really into her and she was like, Back the hell off buddy. He was trying to dance with her and she was acting stiff with this little frowny face on the whole evening like, I will not have fun with you. They seemed like such opposites, I remembered thinking at the time.

If they both want different things out of life they should not be married. It just doesn't make sense, if he wants kids and she doesn't. It would have never worked, Angie or no Angie.

Now poor Angelina is just a victim, pathetically searching out a father figure because she lacked one back when it was important. If she's as smart as she says she is, she should get her act together and behave responsively, not breaking up any more marriages than she already has. Hopefully being saddled with 3 kids will slow her down, and maybe tattoos with stretch marks will make her less of a dude magnet now.

I'm just saying this in fun, of course!

Re: DEFINATELY not the only one - I am WORSE - ask Sinead! new
      #244109 - 02/04/06 08:45 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

ha ha Natalie! You are in deep with these magazines.

I don't know how on earth Jennifer hasn't lost it. I wish the tabloids would give her a bit more slack. Or maybe she's smart enough not to read any of them.

So YOU were the one to break the news that they split? I knew I read about it on the boards!!! Cool.

Re: oh yeah new
      #244127 - 02/04/06 10:38 AM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I really don't think Angelina is seeking out a father figure for herself, and I don't recall her breaking up any marriages either. Billy Bob was dating Laura Dern, but not married. Brad and Jen's marraige was all but over before she entered the picture.
See my post below about the November 2004 Allure interview Angelina did. At that point she was still not involved with Brad.

#244131 - 02/04/06 10:47 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Oh, I totally think she's seeking out a father figure. Losing her virginity at 14, being married so young, then dating Billy Bob?? She's definitely looking for a relationship sex can't satisfy.

~nelly~

#244132 - 02/04/06 10:53 AM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

Speaking to teens nowadays, having sex at 12, 13, 14, or 15 unfortunatly is not very uncommom, and marriage at an early age for some has nothing to do with wanting a parental figure in their lives. I have to agree with the Billy Bob thing though...it was just creepy.

Re: Silly post alert! Angelina or Jennifer? new
      #244151 - 02/04/06 01:11 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

To be honest, having seen Mr & Mrs Smith, I believe their version of events. That there was a huge attraction between Brad and Angelina. If anyone did the wrong thing, it was Brad for not sticking to his marriage and staying away from Angelina. I can imagine that if he "confessed" the attraction to Jen it must've been awful for her. And that is Brad couldn't just leave it and stay loving Jen, then they had to split.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1771 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14877

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review