Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi Mindy :)
      #243777 - 02/03/06 07:23 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Bonjour Mindy! Ca va?

Tissy and I are arranging to do a meet-up at our old haunt, on Sunday the 19th, around 2-ish. Want to make it a threesome? Let me know if the date is OK, cos I am flexible and Tissy offered some other slots in her schedule as well.

Yep, I'm back safe and sound from my PA experience, and dying to share! I TOTALLY GET what you were talking about with the B12 shot. Wow. This alone will get me over my fear of needles. My doc wants me to give myself shots every week now. I really hope the feeling holds up, because now I want to jab everyone I see with B12!

How are you doing? Any more weight loss? And have the B12 effects worn off a bit yet for you? It looks like B vitamin therapy is a big part of the treatment I'm undertaking. I will tell you all about it when I see you!

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi Mindy :) new
      #243904 - 02/03/06 12:03 PM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Nelly!
Good to see you back! I'm excited to hear all the gorry details of your PA trip and tests and all. The 19th should probably be okay - I'll check and and I'll email you about it. So you got the B12 fix - isn't it the greatest! I noticed mine fading alittle this week. I'm wondering if I shouldn't have it more often in the beginning and may mention this to my doc. The nurse said my levels prior to the shot were at 180 and I know that's pretty dern low. So how do you feel about doing your own shots - I'm considering asking my doc about that too. I have a dentist appointment on Monday - boooooo! I may post in the morning for moral support
I've been doing okay this week I suppose. My period finally came - which was good since I hadn't had one in seven weeks. I knew I wasn't preg. but I'm switching pills and I guess that messed things up. I felt really crappy yesterday and I was worried I may have been coming down with something - especially since a bunch of people in my office have been sick. But I feel better today - so that's good. My weight has been stable this week. I was so proud of myself that I gained 3 pounds over Christmas, but I was back down to my usual within about 2 weeks afterwords - maybe I should stop exercising, but I know I feel better when I do, so I would miss it. I think the adrenaline from exercise is good for me.
I'll email you soon - it would be good to see Christy too!
Hugs and glad you're back!
Min

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 685 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 320

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review