All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Found it on sale new
      #239466 - 01/18/06 11:28 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks for the info! I found it here http://www.vitacost.com/CountryLifeBiochemTimeReleaseMalicReliefFormula on sale and ordered a couple of bottles!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Saw the Rheumy dr today new
      #239467 - 01/18/06 11:29 AM
michele

He said this one could make me groggy in the am but it didn't today, at least not anymore than I usually am so I'll give it a week or two and let you know how it goes!

--------------------

Re: Saw the Rheumy dr today new
      #239470 - 01/18/06 11:32 AM
michele

Thanks Mindy! Youre absolutely right! My depression may be making some of the things worse but I KNOW its not the cause of all my problems!

I did sleep better last night and do feel a LITTLE better today although my hands and wrists are still swollen and hurt. I'll give it a week or two until my other test results are in and if things aren't better and/or he doesn't do something more, than I'll find another rheumy!

--------------------

Re: Yep, new doc time! new
      #239546 - 01/18/06 03:31 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Yeah, that's exactly what you need from a rheumy with your kind of thing. It may take a few before you find the "one".

Re: depression! new
      #239618 - 01/18/06 05:57 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

I didn't mean you should go to Mayo for the fertility stuff ... I mentioned that in specific because I'm afraid they aren't taking new patients and that's actually where *I* need to go! I just meant overall since you're struggling with getting any answers on the pain and inflammation and all that. Maybe we could go at the same time and go hang out each night comparing how many vials of blood we each had to give.

Glad to hear you seemed to sleep a little better last night. Hopefully that continues!!! It's crazy, I am so exhausted all the time but I have a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. I'm on a pretty hefty dose of Vicodin right now for post-surgery pain management and it seems I'm falling asleep every hour of the day EXCEPT for when I'm in bed. Ugh!!

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Re: depression! new
      #239619 - 01/18/06 06:01 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

The Mayo Clinic does basically everything. A big reason I'm kind of resisting going is because I sort of have this mental block against it -- like at the back of my mind for some reason I am convinced that the Mayo Clinic is only for rich people with cancer. I must've read that in a sappy teen romance at some point!!

I checked with my insurance company and they do cover Mayo. I think that if my appointment with my gyno next week doesn't go well that I am going to go ahead and do it. I imagine it takes ages to get in anyway, so that leaves me plenty of time to chicken out.

There is also a Mayo Clinic in Arizona, though I have no idea how close it is to where you're at. Have you also thought about going? If you think your doctors have a good handle on everything, I guess there isn't really a need, but if you're as frustrated as I am, I would seriously consider it.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2399 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3131

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review