All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: Feeling alone, scared, and down new
      #237653 - 01/11/06 12:52 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

oh, sweetie. **hugs** i really don't know what to say - everything you've talked about would probably get me down, too. i wish i had something better - what i want to do is be able to give you a big hug, and just sit with you - listen, watch a movie, just be there for you however i could. i guess this will have to do. lots of love.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#237681 - 01/11/06 02:14 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

That is NOT funny. $25 a question! GGGRRRRR.....

I'll go smack them for you personally, sis.

Sweet Ruchie...... new
      #237735 - 01/11/06 04:51 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Ruchie,

I am so sorry that you are having such a bad time. I don't really know what to say to make you feel better. If I was there I would tuck you in and read you a book and maybe even sing you a little song (you might regret that one).

I'm sending you many, many hugs, OK! Don't know what else I can do except be here for you and listen.

Barbie

--------------------

#237767 - 01/11/06 05:53 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Ruchie, it is all going to be OKAY! (The process is full of unknowns, pain, fears) You cannot get malnourished that quickly. Honestly, GET SOME SLEEP! Spoil yourself silly with distractions. Let those near you help, take care of you. You don't need to be perfect--you already are perfectly you. I know how high your expectations are for yourself. Let hubby help out. Let it all out before it eats you alive.

AND JACK is way over-rated!!! So is Chocolate!!!

Kate.

Sending you hugs and love! new
      #237771 - 01/11/06 05:59 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

You are in my thoughts, sweetie. Just take it one day at a time, the best YOU can. And indulging in food is overrated. You can still have flowers, candles, snuggles with Shana and hubby, books, movies, phone calls....the list goes on.

Here's a quick pick me up, go to this website: Cute overload . It has the cutest animal pics in the world (well, except for maybe Michelle's puppy Harvey ).

Always here for you!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Big hugs, Ruchie new
      #237778 - 01/11/06 06:02 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Right now you're feeling hopeless, but just remember that you will feel better again. This will pass.

We're not close by, but we're all here to ride it out with you!

{{{{Hugs!}}}}

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#237786 - 01/11/06 06:28 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Ruchie, you may be scared, but you are not alone. We are all here for you!

I'm sorry that you are so overwhelmed. I know the feeling all too well. The more I think about all I have to deal with the more down I get....and it just becomes this cycle.

You know you have plenty of friends here. Although we're not there physically for you, we are always here to give you support. And we're free---and open 24 hours a day! You can't get better service than that, can you?

You are such a beautiful person, and we all are blessed to have you in our lives. You are a bright face on this board. It breaks my heart to know you are having to deal with some many things at one time. I know for us BP's it can be a challenge!

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers always! Email me if you need to talk somemore, ok? We will help you get through this difficult time. Just take it one day at a time.

*Hugs!* new
      #237818 - 01/11/06 09:42 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Wow, you're going through so much right now Ruchie - you're certainly entitled to feel a little down now and then! And WOW. I can't believe the people at your doctor's office treated you that way! That's terrible! I would definitely let your doctor know how you were treated next time you see her/him.

But just remember that you're not alone - you've got so many people on these boards who love and care about you dearly!

{{{{HUGS]}}}

Re: *Hugs!* new
      #238038 - 01/12/06 03:17 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Thank Laurel...I am def considering letting them know at the doc's office!!

And thanks for the hugs...I sure need em! I am def at a rough spot....love is import right now

*hugs* for you and I hope all is GREAT in your life

Love,

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#238041 - 01/12/06 03:20 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I just felt so lonely BL. Not alone...but lonely (make sense?)

YES! I needed to stop thinking about it. Hard to do sometimes. Well...I got busy today and I baked 10 cups Challah (egg bread) and made other things for Shabbos (every week I cook up a storm!) and I plan to freeze some so hubby and I will have food for the week of the surgery.

You made me blush BL, you know that Thanks for saying all of those nice things...remember it goes right back to you *hugs*

How's the house buying...thinking of you

With love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 709 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12870

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review