Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Todays is a little harder new
      #232090 - 12/16/05 11:54 AM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry it's so tough, sweety! It's so nice of you to let everyone know that it was comforting to you to receive the cards and to hear from us on the boards. We all want to reach out to you and it just shows how great a person you are to reach out to us too!
I hope that you and Will can have a relaxing weekend together and continue to heal physically and mentally - I can't immagine how hard it must be - but we are all thinking of you and praying for you.

You mentioned the connective tissue disease thing - do you know when you might start some sort of treatment for that? There's lots of stuff out there. Crohn's messes with your eyes too sometimes - it's funny that it seems for me that I often get the gunkiness in one eye or the other.

I wanted to call you this weekend - any time that it would be good to do that?

Hugs to you, Michelle!

Min

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Michele!!! new
      #232111 - 12/16/05 12:38 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Honey,

I'm so sorry that I missed all this and wasn't around I'm so sorry for what happened...you're in my thoughts and prayers. I felt so awful when I read your post and I'm sorry that you're finding today harder.

I just have no words, I wish I had something amazing and deep to say that would take away all your pain but I just can't think of anything other than to tell you that I'm thinking about you and I know you will get through this

I think the idea of getting a dog is a great one...he/she will offer you a lot of companionship I'm sure. Can't wait to see pics if you do get one.

Take care of yourself,
Kelly

#232125 - 12/16/05 01:28 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks Min. I'm not sure what, if any, treatment I will do for the connective tissue and fibro issues. I know my RA mention steroids but I've got so much weight to lose now as it is, I just can't imagine taking anything that I know will make me gain more. With all that's happened and the fertility drugs and everything, I'm a good 40lbs heavier than my profile picture. Although, with all the stress and everything something is really flared up and I'm really hurting physically all over so I guess I'm just not sure. I have an appt to go back the middle of February to the RA, not sure if I will call and see if I can get in before than or not.

Other than picking out my new fur baby, I have no plans at all this weekend. My house looks like a tornado went through it so I need to work on getting it cleaned up but I'm still pretty weak, I guess the dust isn't going anywhere though, right?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Michele!!! new
      #232126 - 12/16/05 01:29 PM
michele

Thanks Kelly. I was wondering where you went to, glad your back and of course we all missed you!

--------------------

#232127 - 12/16/05 01:31 PM
michele

Thanks Jennifer. I know the good day/bad day thing is normal but right now I'm just trying to get through each day as it arrives.

Hoping to post pictures Monday of the new fur baby!

--------------------

#232146 - 12/16/05 02:39 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I am sorry to hear this. I wish I could take the pain away from you, but know I am crying too here in WI. Lots of hugs to you.

where do you live????? -nt- that was sad new
      #232154 - 12/16/05 03:10 PM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

Re: Michele!!! new
      #232158 - 12/16/05 03:24 PM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

I glad you are getting a dog post the pics okay?

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

South San Jose.. love being in the South Bay! -nt- new
      #232160 - 12/16/05 03:37 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

--------------------
- Jennifer

.. new
      #232211 - 12/17/05 04:28 AM
Ravenndark

Reged: 11/28/04
Loc: the internet

I've never replied to any of your threads about your recent events, just because I didn't honestly know how to express all the sorrow I was feeling for you.

All I can say now is: Honey, we all love you, and are here if you need us. Anytime.

*hugs*

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2002 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1385

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review