All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
I'm hurting so much
      #230040 - 12/08/05 07:07 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm home today. The surgery itself went ok yesterday. I lost it as soon as I got to the hospital. I was crying so hysterically they had to sedate me right away. I just kept crying please don't take my babies. I kept asking if they were sure, maybe they were just sleeping. I kept begging them to tell me they were wrong and my babies were ok. I just couldn't accept the fact that I've now lost 5 babies and no one can tell me why. I was so hyterical, I even had the dr's and nurses crying. I was too upset for the drugs to work real well and I was awake when they rolled me into the surgery room. I was awake when they were trying to restrain my arms on the boards and they had to pry my hands of my pregnant belly. They were finally able to completely knock me out and I woke up a while later in this recovery area. I just remember waking up screaming where are my babies. I had horrific cramps because they were giving me pictocin to try and reduce the size of my uterus and my lower back hurt so bad. The nurse there wasn't very nice and wouldn't let me sit up or even give me a pillow for under my knees because it hurt so much to lay flat. They finally got the bleeding to slow down and let me go to phase two recovery.

They kept giving me more drugs to calm me down. They made me sit there with a pianful iv in my had because they had to give me more pictocin because I was bleeding and my uterus was still very large. At this point I was so drugged and exhausted, I was numb. They made me drink some juice and made me pee before I could leave. It was about 6pm before I got home. I was given lots of drugs at the hospital and sent home with vicodin for the pain and xanax. Will was so wonderful through it all. He just kept holding me and telling me to breath when I would hyerventalate. He was so good, I couldn't have done it without him. He made me eat an egg and a piece of toast when we got home and I took all the drugs and still couldn't sleep real well. I think I finally cried myself to sleep around 10 and woke up at 2 or so and couldn't get back to sleep.

Unfortunately WIll HAD to go do a service call this morning and I'm home alone for a while, which is very hard. The one friend who would come over is at the funeral home burying her fiance. I know you are all here for me but at this moment I feel so alone. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this. My belly did go down some but I don't think I'll be able to wear non maternity pants to my friends funeral tomorrow. In fact, just last week I went through my closet and put away all my regular clothes after spending over $400 on maternity clothes that I've already washed so I can't return. I miss my babies so much. I can't stop crying. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this.

I have to face the fact that its very likely I won't be able to every have a child. At least with the previous miscarriages I still had hope that they woould figure out whats wrong with me and fix it. I begged the dr yesterday to please review my file and see if there was anything else he could think of to test for or come up with a reason why my babies keep dying. I can't get the image of my perfectly formed little babies I saw on the ultrasound out of my head. I could see there noses, there hands and feet, arms and legs, they looked perfect and I wanted them so badly. I know I did everything possible but I still can't help feeling like I killed them. Its got to be a problem with my body and I feel quilty for making htem, growing them for 3 months and letting them die. I just can't stop thinking about them and how much I already loved them and how when they died a piece of me died too. How will I ever get throught his. How am I supposed to go to work Monday, sit in my office alone and pretend everything is ok when I feel like I can't go on. I feel like when they took my babies out yesterday that they also took my soul. I know my heart is still here because it hurts so bad. Its so unfair. What did I do to deserve this. Why does everything have to be so hard for me. I thought I've endured everything that has happened to me fairly well but I just don';t see how I'm going to get through this.

I know there isn't really anything anyome of you can do but typing this makes me feel less alone right now. I know you all care and many of you are crying with me but I just wish I had someone here to hold me. I feel so alone and sad. I'm using Wills computer at home so I don't have anyones phone number or acess to my email. I just feel awful sitting alone in my house looking at the room the should be my babies room. Knowing that there will probably never be a baby in there. You would think with all the drugs I'm on, I would be numb but I can't even be given that small reprive right now. I love you all and wouldn't be able to go one without everyones love and support. I'm sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense or has more typos they you can deciphher but I just needed to get it out. Thank you for listening.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Edited by michele (12/08/05 09:38 AM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm hurting so much new
      #230042 - 12/08/05 07:20 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Michele, sweetheart, I know this is so hard. I knew yesterday was going to be really difficult for you--- and just trying to resume a normal schedule when you certainly don't feel "normal." It must be so hard for you to believe that they are gone, especially since you saw them on the ultrasound. I don't know why these bad things keep happening to you. I wish the doctors could give you a reason why.

My heart goes out to you. Although you feel so alone, you are NOT. We are all here for you, and we're grieving with you. I wish I could come over and just sit with you and let you cry on my shoulder. Do you have a family member that could be with you right now?

I am walking out the door to go to the eye doctor (or all things!)---for my annual exam. Otherwise, I would call you right now. How about I call you when I get home? I have to stop at the grocery store on the way home. They're predicting a bad winter storm here (maybe ice), and I don't even have a loaf of bread.

When I get home, I will call you. I know you just need someone to listen. Hang in there~ I am looking forward to talking with you. I love you!

Praying that God will give you and Will the strength to get through this.

((((Big hugs))))).

We feel you Michele new
      #230043 - 12/08/05 07:21 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Oh Michele, I wish you didn't have to hurt so much. We're all so sad for you and Will and the babies. I really don't think you two should try to get through this all by yourselves. Is there someone you can talk to? A priest or something?

As much as I'm sad that you're in so much pain, I think it's really good that you are letting yourself feel everything, and you're explaining to yourself what hurts and why. The only way to get through pain is to just put your head down and barrel through it. There's no running away or ignoring it. I think you are handling this the best way anyone can, just by feeling and grieving.

I know that tomorrow is going to be really hard, but I think you'll be surprised at how much you and Jessica will be able to comfort each other. Her fiance was in so much pain, maybe your babies had to go and comfort him. We never really get answers to all of these questions. The best you can do is to try to lift each other up.

We're thinking of you and praying for you and Will so much Michele. Keep posting.

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Just wanted to add new
      #230044 - 12/08/05 07:23 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

that the up's and down's you've had with your hormones are making this even more difficult. (Take PMS, and multiply that by 100) I know that's how emotional I was after my miscarriage.

Although you will always grieve for these babies you have lost, it will get better, Michele. Just grieve all you want to right now. This was a tremendous loss for you and Will, and you have a right to be angry and hurt.

I'll talk to you later!

Michele..... new
      #230047 - 12/08/05 07:30 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I can't imagine what pain you're in. All your feelings you're having...they are totally justified. How can you NOT feel such hurt? Even blame? You probably are incapable of seeing this right now, but you ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF THIS. As amazing as we all are, we do not have ultimate control. We try as hard and as hard as we can, but sometimes it just isn't enough.
Your soul isn't gone. It's there, a little beaten and bruised but it's there. I'm glad Will has been there for you, but don't forget that you love him too. Depend on him now, and let him depend on you.
And if you need to cry, just cry. Cry to whoever will listen. That is your right. You have the right to grieve now.
It pains me to hear you say there will never be a baby in that room. Maybe you won't be able to overcome whatever physical or medical problems you have, but there are babies in this world, waiting for mommies. Babies who need all the love you are wanting to give. I know you probably don't even want to think about that right now.....I wouldn't I guess. But it's still true.

I can't even think of anything to say to make things better, cause I know it won't. If I could somehow take some of your hurt on my shoulders, I would.

Please don't give up on anything, especially yourself.

Ginger

--------------------

I am praying for you especially today. new
      #230051 - 12/08/05 07:45 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

Michelle, grieve. That is the right thing to do at this time. God will heal this space. He will give you what you need for this time in your life. I'm thankful you have Will. Please, hold on. Your body is rebelling against all of these hormones and the changes you have gone through. Your body must heal now too.

No one ever forgets the baby that they lost. I still think of my child too, and that loss has been more than 12 years ago. Your grief will lessen in time. Please know that you are loved and cared for by so many!! We are praying for you and hoping that you will lean on us right now. Much love, gentle hugs and fervant prayers for you.

--------------------
God is Faithful!

#230052 - 12/08/05 07:45 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Michele, my heart is absolutely broken for you both. I cannot imagine a more difficult thing to go through. I am sorry beyond belief with the loss of your beloved babies.

Don't feel guilty though. Your body just cannot have a baby for some reason or another. Maybe the doctors are stumped too. You will make the most loving mommy in the world. I urge you to ***please*** consider adoption. My brother's adopted and there is no difference at all between me and him. Adopt a baby and you'll have the family you so desperately want.

Can you email me your home address? tina.spafford@ottawa.ca I want to send you something.

Michele, again, I am so terribly sadneded by your tragic loss. Please take all the time off work you need to. You cannot possibly go back after such an emotionally and phycically draining event.

My thoughts are with you and here's a ((((HUG)))). You are not alone. We all love you sweetie.

Michelle this is NOT your fault new
      #230053 - 12/08/05 07:46 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Oh honey, I feel so bad for you. And this sucks so royally I don't know how to say it.

I've been getting a little bit of info off the girls on www.butyoudontlooksick.com and it seems like almost all of the connective tissue diseases have problems with fertility and pg associated with them. I can't believe they've only just worked this out for you!

If you want to try and find answers, the girls on that board are amazing. Stef actually offered to email you if you would like - it might be easier. If you want any help with stuff like this, I'll do anything I can, just let me know.

This is awful. I'm crying with you sweetheart, I think we all are. Anything I can do, just let me know.

#230058 - 12/08/05 08:05 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

My heart just breaks for you. I am still at a total loss for words.....I just want you to know that I'm here and I'm listening.

I was praying for you and Will all day, yesterday....... I cannot even imagine the pain you have had to endure physically, mentally and emotionally these past few days.......I'm sure you are just completely drained right now. You are such a strong person to have made it through a day like yesterday.

We're here for you. Although we cannot be with you physically, we're all with you in your heart. We're all grieving with you......I had a pretty bad day yesterday, knowing you were going through so much pain. I wish we could be there with you. It sucks that we're all so spread out across the nation....I wish we lived closer.

Thank you for keeping us posted and let me know if you want me to call you. You might be getting bombarded with phone calls right now after posting you number, so you just let me know if you need someone to talk to. I know we have only just met and don't know one another as well as you know other people here, on the boards, but I am here for you...regardless, k??
We Love You!!
*HUGS*!!
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Michelle... new
      #230072 - 12/08/05 08:57 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

It's not your fault.. don't worry about venting here.. and btw- it may nto be you... the reason I have stopped trying is we had genetic testing done (something I'm surprised they didn't send you for) and what we found out was that we both have genetic issues (not surprising) but that combined a fetus has a 10% chance of survival because God doesn't let truly sick children be more most of the time. Learning that caused me to decide to stop trying and is why we have Cassi... and the Gliders...

A friend of mine who no longer lives locally had 12 pregnancies and 2 live children, I honestly think had it not been for Jason being born with her 3rd pregnancy and Eric with her 8th she would have never kept trying... but it came very close to destroying her before she stopped trying, she wanted 3 children so badly..

*HUG* let me know if you need anything.. I'll be headed in your general direction on Monday, but can't get there sooner...

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#230078 - 12/08/05 09:17 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

Dear, dear Michelle. I'm crying and suffering with you. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult yesterday was for you, but you are such a strong, loving person. You will get through this. God is on your side, as are your friends and family (especially those of us here). I hold you in my heart that time will heal your broken soul and that you will find happiness.
All my love and support,
~Kristine

Michele, I have tears running down my face.... new
      #230081 - 12/08/05 09:25 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Michele,

Bevrs just e-mailed me at work to look at your post. I am so very, very sorry you are suffering so much I don't even know what to say.

I have thought of you so much over the past few days. I wish I could be there to hug you and to cry with you.

You will get through this....you have to know that and believe that.

I'm at work and I've got to go and get a kleenex to wipe my tears.

Please know that we are all here for you and will do anything we can to help you through this most difficult and sad time.

Loving hugs
Barbie

--------------------

#230082 - 12/08/05 09:26 AM
anag89

Reged: 11/21/05
Loc: El Paso, TX

Michelle, may God be with you and bless you and your unborn children. God does have a plan for you and them up in heaven. Dont give up, it just takes time and if its not meant for you to have babies God still loves you and wants you to be happy just sometimes he shows it in different ways. My prayers are with you and your spouce, may God bless you in many ways and forms.

I'm so sorry Michele new
      #230095 - 12/08/05 10:04 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Michele, I want you to know that I have been thinking of you so much the past few days. I'm so sorry for all the pain you have gone through. I know how much pain I was in when I had a M/C. It was very upsetting. I was devistated....with that said....I don't know how you do it girl...you've been through this so many times now. You are a VERY strong woman. I made it through one MC and it was so hard so I can only imagin your pain and devistation. I am so sorry Michele. I am so upset by this. All of us hear on the boards are so sad about this. I wish I could come give you hugs and help you through this.

I hope that your DR can figure out why this is happening. I hope you get some answers. I don't want you blaming your self for this. It's nothing you could have prevented. It's not your fault. If you knew what was wrong you would do everything in your power to fix it. God know's how much you want to be a mother and your unborn babies know how much you love them. They love you too. And I do believ you will see you babies one day. You have lot's of little angles watching over you and they will meet you one day.

I will continute to pray for you Michele. I'm praying for your peace of mind and I'm praying that your fragile heart will mend.

LOTS of LOVE and prayers coming your way!

Take care sweetheart, we all love.

--------------------

Re: Linz new
      #230097 - 12/08/05 10:05 AM
michele

You and everyone here have been so kind to me. I would love any specific info on repeated miscarriages in relation to the fibro or connective tissue diease. I know the RA did a few tests, one of them was for sourgyens diease or something which crosses the placenta and can cause fetal heart defects in unborn babies but he said I don't have the anti-bodies for that. I talked to the RA dr Tuesday after I found out and he was really kind but didn't have any answers. If your friends have any info I'd love to read it. I will have access to Wills computer he email is wbrake@comcast.net or I'll be back on line with my computer Monday and my email at work is michelebrake@sbcglobal.net Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. I love you all so much.

--------------------

Oh Michele honey! new
      #230099 - 12/08/05 10:13 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I can't express enough how much I feel your pain! It breaks my heart to see you so upset and hurting so much. I wish I could make it all go away for you sweetie!

Please don't blame yourself. I know you know deep in your heart that it's not your fault. I can completely understand though how it's easier to feel like you did something wrong. You want to know why it keeps happening and how you can fix it, and the only thing your mind comes up with is "what did I do wrong".

I can't even imagine going through something like this. I look over at my daughter and start to cry just imagining life without her. I feel so selfish being able to say that I have been so lucky to have someone so beautiful in my life. I am just so sorry Michele.

This may or may not be the appropriate time to ask this question, but it's something that I've been thinking about as I've been typing... I know and understand your desire to be able to conceive and deliver your own baby, but have you considered at all finding a serrogate mother? I would totally do it for you!! I absolutely hated being pregnant, but I would do it to be able to give you your little blessing!

Please know Michele, that you are constantly in my thoughts. I pray that you and Will can make it through this extraordinarily difficult time! I'm here for you!!

Love you sweetie!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Thanks you all so much new
      #230102 - 12/08/05 10:25 AM
michele

I am truely touched by everyones respones. I feel bad that some of you cry with me but know that it helps to know that others truely care, especially people I've never actually ment. I'm still devastated and sad but I feel that with the help of everyone, I will somehow get through this. My mom is ill and is 2.5 hours away and she is really the only family I have. Wills family lives 4 hours away and don't really know how to comfort me although I do think they have helped Will. My best friend who I usually count on for things like this is dealing with her own tragady right now. I'm truley overcome by all the love and support I'm getting here.

Thanks you so much for the phone calls I have recieved. It amazes me that even other people who are dealing with there own life problems and saddness can take the time to comfort another in need. People who understand the pain can reasurre me that I will make it through and find the streagnth. Then the friend who can call and use her wit and off beat personality to cheer me up and make me feel a little less of a freak in this crzy world. You have all touched me and brought a little light into my sadden heart and I truley feel special to have you all. When I feel alone and hopeless you have all given me something to hang on to. A rope to pull me back up when I feel I can't get up on my own. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough but its all I've got right now.

--------------------

#230106 - 12/08/05 10:35 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Michele-
I know that I said all of this on the phone just awhile ago but you have no reason to blame yourself. You did everything you could and should to take care of those babies. I wish I had answers to give you, I know I have seeked them myself the 3 times I have been there but just know that you are loved and cared for by MANY people on this board and in your life. Taking time to comfort a friend is what true friendship is about. You know I love ya and I hope to see you Wednesday!!

#230107 - 12/08/05 10:35 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I don't know what to say except that my heart goes out to you and your husband. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I will continue to pray for you and your husband.

HUGS,
Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

#230110 - 12/08/05 10:39 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I agree with Angela and everyone who has said this...it is NOT your fault! *hugs* It is not our fault we have IBS, or bipolar, or whatever we are sick with.

Never.

You did everything you could and more Michele...

Sending you more and even more love,

*hugs*

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#230117 - 12/08/05 10:55 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

It hurts me to read how torturous this is for you, dear Michele. You had a horrendous experience yesterday, one nobody should have to experience.

I pray for you everyday...I pray for peace, for strength, for comfort, for healing.

You are such a special person...we all love you so much and just want to hold and rock you in our arms. We are here for you...but if we could only touch you physically and hold you.

I, too, believe that your babies are up in Heaven, and when you go to Heaven, they will be waiting for you. They know you love them...they are watching you now and can feel how much you loved them...how hard you fought to create and keep them.

Please keep in touch...don't isolate and try and deal with this all alone. Feeling alone is horrible. Reach out and keep talking...keep expressing your feelings and anger and hurt and sadness.

Can you make an urgent call to your psychiatrist/therapist? Maybe it would help to talk with them. Or call your doctor or nurse and just tell them how awful you are feeling. Maybe they can provide some help.

God, I don't know what to say to make you feel better. I guess because there is nothing to say that can make you feel better.

Just that we all love you and are grieving with you. God Bless you, Michele. And God bless those precious babies.

Please try and take care of yourself. Hopefully, Will will be home soon and you won't be alone in the house.

Big hugs and love and I'm just so, so, sorry. Your post just puts a pit in my stomach...to read what an agonizing ordeal our dear friend went through. It makes me cry to think of all you went and are going through. Hold on, babe...just try and hold on.

All my love and support

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

#230132 - 12/08/05 11:20 AM
JonnaP

Reged: 11/03/05
Loc: Kentucky

I don't know you, and there's probably little I could say to make you feel better - only time and healing can do that (and love! Can't forget about love!).

I can say I feel for you, and could I give you a big hug right now, I would. It seems like you have tried so hard and have a certain passion within you to be a good, loving mom. And someday, you will be, either for a child of your own, or an adopted child (and there are so many out there who need loving and caring families).

So, ****HUGS***** to ya, and I'll keep you in my thoughts as you go through this difficult time.

--------------------
Jonna, IBS-D

#230136 - 12/08/05 11:26 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Michelle, I hurt for you too, but I know I could never understand all the levels of pain you're now feeling. I'm so sorry about all that you've had to go through. But please don't blame yourself. Even though I don't know you that well, from your posts I can tell you are loving and smart woman. You did everything you could for your babies - you did everything a mother could to protect them but it's not your fault they didn't make it. Let yourself grieve without guilt. You may never get completely over the loss, but you're a strong woman and you will get through the trauma. I'm sorry you're alone right now, but you know you have all of us thinking about you and praying for you and your husband.

Edited by SPASMTASTICAL! (12/08/05 11:27 AM)

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) new
      #230138 - 12/08/05 11:38 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

michele

i have to say, you say so well how you feel, and whats going on emotionally, and i have faith in you and your and will's recovery through this all.

tuesday i was actually pretty upset, i had a stomach ach all day, i couldn't figure out why, i told my friend what happened with you, and she was so sad too...after that the pain subsided a little...my reasoning i say this, is because we all do really care....we all feel for you, i myself feel for you alot...

the way you can explain your pain, shows that you are in touch with your feelings, and have clear (yet i'm sure hasie view in your eyes) view on how you feel, does that make sense?? which i think is very comendable, and very strong, rather than holding it in, or holding back.

i hope that you can get comfort...and i hope the pain can lessen with time. the way you explain how you feel, really makes me understand how you feel, and completely feel for you.

we care about you michele, take care of yourself....

#230139 - 12/08/05 11:38 AM
Honey mix

Reged: 11/16/05
Loc: USA wish it was England

michele i know you feel bad. please don't blame yourself its no ones fault your babies died god just called them home early i may sound crazy saying that but maybe God had other purposes for your babies in heaven. So please don't feel bad. But don't worry when your time comes you will see your babies again i promise you
-----------------------------------------

"Best Things come from the heart"

--------------------
Puppies Are Cute But I'm Cuter

Edited by Honey mix (12/10/05 09:38 AM)

Michelle, Please email me... new
      #230140 - 12/08/05 11:40 AM
Alyson McG

Reged: 05/20/05
Loc: Vancouver Washington (IBS-A, but D prominant)

I'd like to talk to you about something personal, but not here on the boards. Alyson

amcgarity27@comcast.net

--------------------
Everything in life happens for a reason, patience will eventually tell us what that is......

#230164 - 12/08/05 12:57 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Dear sweet Michele
Your pain is heartbreaking. I have no words to help you make sense of what you are suffering, only that I care so deeply for your pain and wish I could be there to take care of you. I think it is very very important that you cry as much as you want and release the pain whichever way works for you, go with what your body wants to do and don't repress it. At this point I believe the only way to cope is to live minute to minute, and with time it will get better. I am so so so sorry that you have had to go through this pain in your lifetime.
Sending you lots of hugs in spirit.
Dalia XXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#230165 - 12/08/05 01:02 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Michele - consider us all your rope of love. We will ALL be here for you through this difficult time. Hang on to us, and lean on us when you need to. You don't have to go through this alone. I know that we all haven't met but that doesn't mean that we don't care every bit as much if we did.
Do NOT blame yourself. This is in no way your fault whatsoever. The Doctors can't explain it. So it's definitely not something that you did or didn't do.
I'm going to e-mail you later.
Love and hugs and prayers and support,
Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#230178 - 12/08/05 01:32 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh Michele! What you've been through is absolutely heart wrenching. I feel soo soo soo much for you.

I believe that who we REALLY are is comprised of our heart and our souls. Our bodies are just what contains and protects these precious facets of ourself. You didn't do anything wrong to cause this miscarriage. Your heart and soul only loved those babies more than you probably ever thought you could.

I know you are a strong person, but I know that you know that given all you've been through. HOwever, I also realize that despite the fact that you are a strong amazing woman and can get through this- all you can probably think about is "I don't give a crap how strong I am. I don't want to be strong, I want my babies!!!" And that is natural Michele. I know that if you could you'd give up all your strength to have them. That makes you the fabulous person you are.

Hang in there, and let it out. Again, I'm so sorry.

--------------------

#230201 - 12/08/05 02:55 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Michele, you have such courage. My heart aches for you. Hang in there & let it all out.

Kate.

Michele new
      #230258 - 12/08/05 05:54 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Michele,
When I put myself in your shoes, I just hurt so much. I know that you are a very strong young lady and you're going to make it through this. I've thought about you all day today and I know I'm not the only one.
Sending lots of love and huge hugs your way, honey.

#230272 - 12/08/05 06:45 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

Michele,

I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said here already. We are all just so sad for you. Everyone here knows how much you love those babies.

Vent, vent, vent away. We are all here to listen. Also, don't be afraid to ask us and people around you for help. You need it right now! Lean on your friend, too, and let her lean back.

I'm sending you lots and lots of hugs,love, and prayers.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#230282 - 12/08/05 08:25 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Michele, I am so, so sorry. This is absolutely heartbreaking - all I can say is that I am in absolute awe of your strength. You're incredible. I can't even imagine... I know there's nothing I can possibly say that will help much, but please do know that you've been in my thoughts for days now, and that I'm sending you much love, prayers and hope.

#230292 - 12/08/05 11:42 PM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Michele.

I know I'm a bit of a lurker, but I've been logging on most days to check on you through your pregnancy, and I am so, so sorry this has happened to you and Will.
As everyone else has said, you are amazing and strong and I know you will get through it and be a wonderful mother, whether you carry to term or adopt. It's in no way your fault, you did everything you possibly could to make those babies stick. And I still think you're amazing. ((hug))

Kia kaha,

Emma

--------------------
*Emma*

Michele new
      #230873 - 12/12/05 07:04 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I am only reading this now, I can't imagine what you have been going through recently, but wanted to send my support and hugs. Hang in there,

--------------------
S.

I'm crying too, I couldn't stay away new
      #230891 - 12/12/05 08:16 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

I wish you could feel all our arms around you, weeping with you and praying for strength and grace to make it through each day, hour, minute!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 572 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5907

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review