All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: I'm hurting so much new
      #230078 - 12/08/05 09:17 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

Dear, dear Michelle. I'm crying and suffering with you. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult yesterday was for you, but you are such a strong, loving person. You will get through this. God is on your side, as are your friends and family (especially those of us here). I hold you in my heart that time will heal your broken soul and that you will find happiness.
All my love and support,
~Kristine

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Michele, I have tears running down my face.... new
      #230081 - 12/08/05 09:25 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Michele,

Bevrs just e-mailed me at work to look at your post. I am so very, very sorry you are suffering so much I don't even know what to say.

I have thought of you so much over the past few days. I wish I could be there to hug you and to cry with you.

You will get through this....you have to know that and believe that.

I'm at work and I've got to go and get a kleenex to wipe my tears.

Please know that we are all here for you and will do anything we can to help you through this most difficult and sad time.

Loving hugs
Barbie

--------------------

#230082 - 12/08/05 09:26 AM
anag89

Reged: 11/21/05
Loc: El Paso, TX

Michelle, may God be with you and bless you and your unborn children. God does have a plan for you and them up in heaven. Dont give up, it just takes time and if its not meant for you to have babies God still loves you and wants you to be happy just sometimes he shows it in different ways. My prayers are with you and your spouce, may God bless you in many ways and forms.

I'm so sorry Michele new
      #230095 - 12/08/05 10:04 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Michele, I want you to know that I have been thinking of you so much the past few days. I'm so sorry for all the pain you have gone through. I know how much pain I was in when I had a M/C. It was very upsetting. I was devistated....with that said....I don't know how you do it girl...you've been through this so many times now. You are a VERY strong woman. I made it through one MC and it was so hard so I can only imagin your pain and devistation. I am so sorry Michele. I am so upset by this. All of us hear on the boards are so sad about this. I wish I could come give you hugs and help you through this.

I hope that your DR can figure out why this is happening. I hope you get some answers. I don't want you blaming your self for this. It's nothing you could have prevented. It's not your fault. If you knew what was wrong you would do everything in your power to fix it. God know's how much you want to be a mother and your unborn babies know how much you love them. They love you too. And I do believ you will see you babies one day. You have lot's of little angles watching over you and they will meet you one day.

I will continute to pray for you Michele. I'm praying for your peace of mind and I'm praying that your fragile heart will mend.

LOTS of LOVE and prayers coming your way!

Take care sweetheart, we all love.

--------------------

Re: Linz new
      #230097 - 12/08/05 10:05 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

You and everyone here have been so kind to me. I would love any specific info on repeated miscarriages in relation to the fibro or connective tissue diease. I know the RA did a few tests, one of them was for sourgyens diease or something which crosses the placenta and can cause fetal heart defects in unborn babies but he said I don't have the anti-bodies for that. I talked to the RA dr Tuesday after I found out and he was really kind but didn't have any answers. If your friends have any info I'd love to read it. I will have access to Wills computer he email is wbrake@comcast.net or I'll be back on line with my computer Monday and my email at work is michelebrake@sbcglobal.net Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. I love you all so much.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Oh Michele honey! new
      #230099 - 12/08/05 10:13 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I can't express enough how much I feel your pain! It breaks my heart to see you so upset and hurting so much. I wish I could make it all go away for you sweetie!

Please don't blame yourself. I know you know deep in your heart that it's not your fault. I can completely understand though how it's easier to feel like you did something wrong. You want to know why it keeps happening and how you can fix it, and the only thing your mind comes up with is "what did I do wrong".

I can't even imagine going through something like this. I look over at my daughter and start to cry just imagining life without her. I feel so selfish being able to say that I have been so lucky to have someone so beautiful in my life. I am just so sorry Michele.

This may or may not be the appropriate time to ask this question, but it's something that I've been thinking about as I've been typing... I know and understand your desire to be able to conceive and deliver your own baby, but have you considered at all finding a serrogate mother? I would totally do it for you!! I absolutely hated being pregnant, but I would do it to be able to give you your little blessing!

Please know Michele, that you are constantly in my thoughts. I pray that you and Will can make it through this extraordinarily difficult time! I'm here for you!!

Love you sweetie!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Thanks you all so much new
      #230102 - 12/08/05 10:25 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I am truely touched by everyones respones. I feel bad that some of you cry with me but know that it helps to know that others truely care, especially people I've never actually ment. I'm still devastated and sad but I feel that with the help of everyone, I will somehow get through this. My mom is ill and is 2.5 hours away and she is really the only family I have. Wills family lives 4 hours away and don't really know how to comfort me although I do think they have helped Will. My best friend who I usually count on for things like this is dealing with her own tragady right now. I'm truley overcome by all the love and support I'm getting here.

Thanks you so much for the phone calls I have recieved. It amazes me that even other people who are dealing with there own life problems and saddness can take the time to comfort another in need. People who understand the pain can reasurre me that I will make it through and find the streagnth. Then the friend who can call and use her wit and off beat personality to cheer me up and make me feel a little less of a freak in this crzy world. You have all touched me and brought a little light into my sadden heart and I truley feel special to have you all. When I feel alone and hopeless you have all given me something to hang on to. A rope to pull me back up when I feel I can't get up on my own. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough but its all I've got right now.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#230106 - 12/08/05 10:35 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Michele-
I know that I said all of this on the phone just awhile ago but you have no reason to blame yourself. You did everything you could and should to take care of those babies. I wish I had answers to give you, I know I have seeked them myself the 3 times I have been there but just know that you are loved and cared for by MANY people on this board and in your life. Taking time to comfort a friend is what true friendship is about. You know I love ya and I hope to see you Wednesday!!

#230107 - 12/08/05 10:35 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I don't know what to say except that my heart goes out to you and your husband. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I will continue to pray for you and your husband.

HUGS,
Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

#230110 - 12/08/05 10:39 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I agree with Angela and everyone who has said this...it is NOT your fault! *hugs* It is not our fault we have IBS, or bipolar, or whatever we are sick with.

Never.

You did everything you could and more Michele...

Sending you more and even more love,

*hugs*

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1338 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5918

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review