All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: I'm so sorry Michele!!! new
      #229605 - 12/06/05 09:11 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

I'm at a loss of words .......My heart aches soo badly for you right now........(grabbing my box of tissues!! )

I am like Ashely. I couldn't even read this post without thinking my eyes were fooling me.

Sending you and Will BIG HUGS as well as my thoughts and prayers. I will pray to God that He will give you and Will the Strength to endure. First your best friend, and now you. I wish there was something I could do to help ease the pain.

Love,
Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

So Sorry!!! new
      #229606 - 12/06/05 09:12 AM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

Michelle I am so sorry! Though I don't know you I feel terrible for your loss and will be thinking of you!

Re:Thank you all so much new
      #229607 - 12/06/05 09:23 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm just devastated. It was the hardest thing to look at my two babies on the screen and be able to see there little fingers, arm, legs, I mean like looked just little little sleeping babies. I kept telling the dr that they were just sleeping and that we had to be wrong, that they couldn't be dead. They just kept telling me they were sorry. I feel like such a failure, why can't I grow my babies? I feel so terrible for Will, he deserves so much better than this. We both wanted these babies more than anything in the world. How am I supposed to deal with this. So many bad things have happened in the last couple of years that I'm just drained. I feel all my streagnth is used up.

How am I supposed to handle the funeral on Friday?? I can't possibly bring Jessica any more pain right now. She was so happy for us and we even started calling her Auntie Jessica. I still look very much pregnant. The dr's said something about a LOT of edema in there while doing the ultrasound but I can't imagine all my belly is going to magically dissapear overnight. Its just cruel to still look pregnant, feel pregnant and have to sit here knowing my babies are dead inside of me. I don't think I'm sucidal, I couldn't put Will through that right now but I just don't see how I'm going to go on. Do I just try to pretend everything is ok at the funeral for the sake of Jessica or do I tell her??? Why is this happening to me again, what did I do to deserve such pain????

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Michele you have mail-nt new
      #229608 - 12/06/05 09:37 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Re: I'm so sorry... new
      #229609 - 12/06/05 09:40 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Michelle, I was terribly saddened to hear about your loss. You and Will are in my thoughts during this difficult time.

Oh Michelle.... new
      #229610 - 12/06/05 09:41 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

There are no words are there? I am so sorry. I read a book once where a man claims he went to heaven and though I think it is far fetched I believe he had a dream that was so realistic he feels that he was there.

Anyway, he said that there is a field of babies that were miscarried or terminated essentially waiting for their moms to come to heaven and claim them. I too have lost babies and hope that the field exists...when the time comes, I can go and claim them, love on them and so forth.

Michelle...I wish I knew what to say. I am so sorry.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

I'm so sorry new
      #229611 - 12/06/05 09:43 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

Michele, i'm so sorry to hear this i wansn't even sure if it was your post that i was reading, i had to read it at least 5 times, look at your picture, and make sure i wasn't reading it wrong....like I'M in shock. and i can't imagine how you must feel and all i know what to say is sorry...and what i tell most people when they lose a loved one....

people say it's in a plan...i say it's b.s. some things happen, with no reason...and it happens to the strong, the weak, everyone. I really wish this hadn't happened...because one we were at the same times almost...and two i can feel the pain...i honestly can, as every woman, mom or not probably can feel it....

i know no words can help you right now, but know we are all here in your corner, supporting you, and holding you up if you can't stay up yourself...we've all been through some kind of devistation...some kind of loss so i know we are all here for you. i know there isn't much we can do via internet...but know i for one truely truely feel for you, and if there is anything i can do to help you...(i don't know what...but it dons't matter)...let me know....i mean that with all sincerity, because i don't say things ever unless i mean it.

much love, and sending strength to carry on...

we love you
Lyndsey

I am SO sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. -nt- new
      #229613 - 12/06/05 09:44 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: my babies have died new
      #229616 - 12/06/05 09:50 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

I am speechless. I'm sooooo sorry to hear this. I was so excited for you. I am praying that the Lord will bring you great comfort during this. Don't worry about your boss. Don't even give him a second thought. I wish I could do something more for you. Again, I am sooo sorry.

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Re:What do I do about the funeral FRiday new
      #229617 - 12/06/05 09:51 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I must go. She was going to be Auntie Jessica after all. Do I tell her what has happened and cause her more grief or do I just try to act like everything is ok?? Its selfish but I want to call and tell her so she can comfort me but I know she is suffering her own pain right now and its not fair. How can I be there for her when I'm hurting so. I just can't believe the world is so cruel. I hope Rachel is right and I will get to meet my babies one day. I don't know what I would do without all of you here.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 33157

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review