All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Thinking of you @ 4 a.m. Michelle (anlikerm)
      #228674 - 12/02/05 03:50 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Had one of those Pepto. sprints and thought of you.

This is disgusting! Is your tongue black too?

It looks like I've been licking tarmac. The back of my tongue looks like a driveway! I wish I could say I've been eating dark chocolate or something devilish--chocolate covered expresso beans, mmmm... (I used to love those things)

Without fail, I get a near barf-a-thon! Anyways, I hope you had a good night and have a wonderful day.

Kate.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Oh no!! new
      #228721 - 12/02/05 08:55 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

Mine was the night before!!! I did okay last night but my hubby didn't get off of work until 1:30am and when he came in the door it scared my little dog to DEATH and she started barking. It sent my tummy into an uproar!!!! I got really nauseated but it went away pretty quick. I didn't take anything for it.....I guess I really should have. I just didn't feel like moving.......

I know exactly what you mean about the Pepto making your tongue look like a driveway!! Isn't that nasty???? Why can't they come out with a pepto that doesn't turn black inside of you. That's so disgusting!!! It scares me when I take it when I'm really nauseated becuase I'm always worried that if I throw up it will be black and scare the #$^! out of me!!! hehehehehehe.....

Are you doing better, now??? What do you think caused it???
How are your BM, today????

Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Re: I'm clueless new
      #228746 - 12/02/05 09:44 AM
Wind

Who knows--sometimes it feels like motion/travel sickness--but in my sleep? Warped. And then my stomach gets this kind of pulse or wave or ripple & I know that in a few hours--I'll be popping an Immodium Advanced to avoid really bad D. Hmmm...maybe the lifespan of Nexium finishes at that time of day, for me? My mother says it is because my stomach is empty and says I should get up, have a cup of tea and some crackers or something. I don't know.

That stuff is so awesome. Wow, though--it is so awesome to be what feels like C for me (but is hardly C!). I stockpiled, lol.

Kate.

#228748 - 12/02/05 09:55 AM
anlikerm

Stockpiled!! LOL!!
That could be true about the nighttime reflux or nausea or whatever the !@$% it is. When my tummy is totally empty I feel horrible. That would explain why my stomach is in an uproar if I wake up at night, I suppose. I get really bad hunger pains within just minutes of waking up and when I just ignore it (because it's 4:00am!!), I start getting the POUNDING and the nausea.....

It all sucks! I want chocolate cake!!

How much Imodium are you taking?? I took one yesterday because I had horrible D from black olives..not a good choice of food for me right now...but I still had a normal BM this morning. I thought I would be stopped up.

OH, one more thing. I know chocolate is really bad.....for IBS and reflux. Does it bother your reflux more than the IBS?? I am a chocoholic and I haven't had ANY chocolate since early September. I'm going crazy!!! It keeps me sane...it makes me feel good...... I have found my comfort in chocolate ever since I quit smoking and now that I quit chocolate, I fear that I will not be able to live for very much longer. LOL!

What do I do???

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

To the black-tongued ladies new
      #228749 - 12/02/05 09:55 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I am soooooooooo sorry you two have to go through all of this *hugs*

When I was a kid, btw, I would have dreams of throwing up and wake up and, well, throw up.

But my nausea was from, ahem, lack of a BM!!! And so was my vomiting!

The human body baffles me

In any case...I just hope we can all have a super weekend with no tummy troubles or fears or anxieties!!!

(PLEASE don't knock me over the head with a mallet saying "That's beyond dreaming Ruch!" I'll have my dreams and hope them too!)

Love to you both...and a bottle of cyber-invented clear-colored pepto for ya

*hugs* again

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: To the black-tongued ladies new
      #228750 - 12/02/05 10:01 AM
anlikerm

AWWWW, I love the whole cyber-invented-clear-coated pepto idea!!! Ruch, you could be a billionaire!!! Let's do it!! LOL!

Like you and your C, I think that's why I was so sick in October. I had really bad reflux and trapped gas because the Remeron that I was on made me severely C!! It was horrible. Nothing I did, helped me and I would get extremely sick. I was bed-ridden for almost a month with the severe nausea.....I honestly believe it was because I was so backed up, but I don't know.....

I haven't been THAT nauseated since my D came back. I still get sick, but not THAT sick.

Hope you are feeling well today and kicking that cold's butt!!! Are you eating better???
Love you!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228754 - 12/02/05 10:06 AM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

michelle - you could invent your own michelle-safe chocolate recipies, adding cocoa powder or non-dairy chocolate syrup (i think hershey's lite is okay) to foods you know don't bother you. maybe cream of wheat? i don't know if that would be gross or what, but it might work. (the people around here who actually really cook can probably suggest better.)

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#228755 - 12/02/05 10:07 AM
Snow for Sarala

You're a riot Michelle...I love your humor AND your kickin attitude!!!

My cold is coming and going. I sincerely believe it is from the medication. I see my psych Mon. and I'm tellin her it has to go!!! *hmph!*

Yep...being blocked up is a PAIN...one of the biggest I've ever had! I'm glad you're over that...now we just have to fix me

Okie dokie...off to bf

*hugs* Love you!!

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#228770 - 12/02/05 10:29 AM
anlikerm

Well, thanks to you!!! And everyone else, here, too. Don't want to leave anyone out.....Ya'll are the BEST!!

We need to fix you!! It might be the medication if it's coming and going. I think I did that with the Neurontin for a little while, now that I think about it. But, the doctor told me that my body was just detoxing because I had quit smoking around the same time I started taking the neurontin.

Well, I hope they can find one to work for you!! I am out of luck, I guess. I am going to order me some of that Rescue Remedy that you and Kate speak so highly of and hope it works on my anxiety.....

Love you! Ooooops, I think it's time for another BM! That's freakishly wierd!!! I usually don't go this time of day. Hopefully everything will turn out okay and not be a horrible D attack!!!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228772 - 12/02/05 10:35 AM
anlikerm

That's such an awesome kick-butt idea!! Maybe I could do that!! What about carob powder?? I heard that is like chocolate?? I don't know....

I have some syrup in the fridge but I don't think it's low fat or anything....it was my husbands. He's a chocolate milk freak..... I used to be when I was in high school and college. I really miss my chocolate milk and 5 yoo-hoos a day!!! I can't handle chocolate soy milk.....believe me, I ALREADY TRIED THAT!!! I don't do well with any kind of Soy. GAS!!!!

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228775 - 12/02/05 10:48 AM
jaime g

carob is simmilar to chocolate... but not very. i think it does have no caffeine, though, which could be a plus. but cocoa powder and dairy-free chocolate syrups should be ibs-safe.

chocolate syrup in cream of wheat is actually sounding really good... hmmm...

also, i don't know if this would work for you, but casey posted this wicked idea: chocolate cake for one. since you can handle egg whites, it might be okay. and if it sits well, it could be a great way to gain some of that weight you've been wanting back. (i guestimated that one serving is about 300 calories. even if you can't eat it all, it's pretty calorie-dense.)

--------------------
jaime

carob powder... new
      #228781 - 12/02/05 11:25 AM
Snow for Sarala

carob has fat!!! i believe lots of it, so beware!

but it's sooooo yummy!

ah, yoo hoo...weren't they YUM!!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Thank you, Jamie! new
      #228783 - 12/02/05 11:32 AM
anlikerm

OH, that would be soo awesome. I want to gain 20 lbs sooo bad....I need the extra calories. My husband asked me this morning...."Where did your Butt go??? It's gone!". LOL!!

So, you don't think the carob powder would be good??? They say it's good for diarrhea...I have never heard of it. Just found it on the internet one day when I was looking for diarrhea remedies. It said to take Carob powder and then when I looked up carob powder, it said something about chocolate and I thought to myself "how can that be good for stopping D??"....

Anyway, I will check out these things you mentioned. Where do you think I can find dairy-free chocolate syrup??? I don't have a health food store that sells food, unfortunately!

Thanks again!!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: carob powder... new
      #228786 - 12/02/05 11:35 AM
anlikerm

OH, Yoo-Hoo's were my favorite!!! I drank nothing but Yoo-Hoo for a straight year, I think!! Oh, I miss it!!

So, no on the Carob Powder, huh???? I better stay away from that. Any other suggestions??? I miss my chocolate soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't know. When I can eat chocolate again, I will be the happiest person alive. It's very strange how it can have such a profound effect on my mood!! I am in love with chocolate!

But, my doctor told me to stay away from it because of my reflux. I can't do it for much longer, I will die for sure!
LOL!!

*HUGS*!!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228787 - 12/02/05 11:35 AM
Snow for Sarala

Is there a Kosher store where you live? They sell that stuff that is dairy free ALL THE TIME! It's called Pareve. Just ask them and they'll show you!

And carob powdwer might be low fat compared to straight carob! i eat carob chips on occasion and they rock (but I can handle fat!) so as always, check the fat content.

Sending you chocolate galore (just no attakcs along with it!!!!)

Love you *hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#228788 - 12/02/05 11:36 AM
anlikerm

OH, Casey's chocolate cake for one sounds so awesome!!! I might try it next week. Give myself one more week to stabilize a bit better.....

Thank you for finding this for me. I really appreciate it!!

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228789 - 12/02/05 11:39 AM
jaime g

i think hershey's makes a light chocolate syrup that's dairy free - they probably have it at the supermarket.

not sure about carob - ruchie's suggestion of a kosher store would probably work, if you find one. (i actually remember, now, that the one time i've had carob was in third or fourth grade, when i was in hebrew day school. i forgot that it was parve. but dark chocolate is dairy-free too, i believe.) if you can't find carob powder, though, cocoa powder should be okay.

--------------------
jaime

#228793 - 12/02/05 11:49 AM
anlikerm

Thanks Ruch and Jamie!!

I don't have a Kosher store around here.....WAAAA!!! (whining)...LOL!

Maybe I could get some dairy free carob powder online??? I will go to the grocery store and see if I can find some hershey's lite syrup or cocoa powder or something.....that is dairy free of course!! I don't know if my tummy can handle it, yet. Still very sensitive!! I still have attacks just about everyday but they're not as bad as they have been in the past. But, it's worth a try to just put a little tiny bit in my cream of wheat or something....

Thank you!!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

#228796 - 12/02/05 12:07 PM
Wind

Well, could quitting the gag-me lethal habit of smoking have anything to do with the nausea? Holy sweats! No wonder I have D! Toxins are emitting themselves.

I think I'll get some patches. I tried hypno. but it only worked for a month.

Pepto-clear, now wouldn't that be a treat?

Kate.

Chocolate, memories/nightmares of-- new
      #228797 - 12/02/05 12:12 PM
Wind

I think the fat content alone gives me D.

Maybe milk chocolate? Oh heck--have some then take an acid supressor. Honestly, though--it would effect me like eating an orange. Blech. Truly, though, I've never been a huge chocolate fan.

Lemon, lime--now those I love. Chilli Pepper...mmmm. A bulb of garlic...shallots and onions...vanilla...cinnamon...ginger..., but not chocolate.

It's always made me feel "blech."

Coffee, on the other hand, is another story.

Kate.

Maybe carob, Michelle? new
      #228799 - 12/02/05 12:13 PM
Wind

Perhaps try carob, Michelle? I think Jaime is on to a great thought. Spike some Angel Food Cake.

Kate.

Happy Dance Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #228801 - 12/02/05 12:16 PM
Snow for Sarala

Did I read this right...Kate, you quit?!??!?! Of COURSE you feel awful.....

But...

HURRAY!!!!!!! THAT absolutely is the BEST news I've heard since clear pepto

Seriously...that is truly WONDERFUL news *hugs* I'm so proud of my sis!!!

WOW!

HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!!!!

Let us know how we can support you, ok?

And Michelle! I know you did this already...but

Happy Dance for you too! It ain't easy to quit smoking!

What a fantastic Friday!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Kate, are you still drinking coffee?? n-t new
      #228802 - 12/02/05 12:19 PM
Snow for Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: I don't know.... new
      #228804 - 12/02/05 12:42 PM
anlikerm

I didn't quit smoking until September, when I got seriously sick!!! I couldn't handle it anymore. It was making me blow up like a blimp because of the reflux. I wasn't on anything for my reflux then......I don't think quitting made me less nauseous at all. I think it made it WORSE actually, because I started going through withdrawl symptoms, BAD!!!!!!! I don't know....you can try!! It's definitely a bad habit, but I loved it!! It kept me calm......it was my best friend. It's not a wonder why I'm having anxiety issues right now. It's only been a couple months since I quit.

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: Chocolate, memories/nightmares of-- new
      #228808 - 12/02/05 12:50 PM
anlikerm

We're soo much alike, how can we be so different when it comes to chocolate/coffee???!!! Coffee makes me have REALLY BAD INSTANT D ATTACKS!! Within minutes of consuming coffee, I'm running for my life to the bathroom!!! It hurts me sooooooo bad......but, it's good stuff. I haven't drank coffee since 2000. Even decaf....it just scares me too bad. I have never felt that bad before.

But, chocolate??? You don't like chocolate??? It makes me C!! I think my BM were so normal last year because I ate chocolate every single day!!! LOL!!
You're right.....I should stop worrying and just eat a piece and take an antacid!! hehehehe It's driving me more crazy than usual because my dad brought a big box of chocolate from Florida last tuesday and I just walk by it every day and wish I could eat it. My husband will eat it right in front of me.......makes me droul!!!!!

I cannot believe you crave veggies! I don't think I've ever craved veggies or hot stuff. Talk about gag-me reflex!! Hot stuff has ALWAYS made me really sick. Now lemon and lime I do like alot, but not as much as chocolate.

It's really hard, here at the holidays too because I want a big 'ole bag of chocolate M&M's!!!! I used to eat 2 bags of M&M's a day, at least. Ever since I was a kid!!

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: Maybe carob, Michelle? new
      #228809 - 12/02/05 12:52 PM
anlikerm

You know, I was just thinking that while I was cooking some angel food cake about 30 minutes ago!!!! That sounds sooo good....but I don't have any cocoa powder, lite syrup or carob in the house. Just bars and bars of plain milk chocolate. Which has loads of fat!!!I have about 10 huge bars of it in the freezer!!

--------------------
Unstable

You heard correctly, Ruchie! new
      #228856 - 12/02/05 02:29 PM
Wind

Sorry, I'm a bit cranky. I've got some decaf. going and I'm going to see if I can find any teecino/herbal coffee around here. I've had some green tea & more than a few advil.

I'll feel better after the weekend, I hope.

The first 3 days are the worst.

Kate.

Weird veggie cravings (& now decaf) new
      #228860 - 12/02/05 02:37 PM
Wind

I don't get it either, but I really like/crave veggies. So totally warped. Maybe I'm just programmed/wired that way. Seriously, I could just exclusively eat veggies (& have done so) however, it's not good for IBS.

Try a chocolate Luna maybe? Sneak in 11 M & Ms? I don't know. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Maybe, these veggies will ease the withdrawal?

The next few days are really going to HURT!

Kate.

Re: You heard correctly, Ruchie! new
      #228862 - 12/02/05 02:38 PM
Snow for Sarala

*hugs* Be cranky all yoou want. We're listening!

Caffeine AND ciggs...you're truly amazing.

Absolutely courageous beyond a doubt.

Take care of yourself. Keep us posted...we're all rooting for you!

Three cheers (ok, three dozen cheers!) for KATE!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Weird veggie cravings (& now decaf) new
      #228866 - 12/02/05 02:50 PM
anlikerm

I thought about the whole chocolate Luna, thing, just a little while ago. I have one, too!!! Just haven't broke it open yet....might have to tonight. I'm nic fitting again....or chocolate fitting!! One or the other.

It's awesome that you crave veggies!! They are sooo much better for you than my cravings!! Sugar, chocolate, FAT, FAT, FAT, and MORE FAT AND EVEN PRIME RIB!!! LOL!!!

The veggies should help you with the withdrawl. Have you tried those commit lozenges before?? I used those to quit one time and they worked good. I also used cigarrest gum (nicotine free, all herbal) gum but I don't think they sell it anymore. I think my mom told me that's what helped her quit and I ordered it online. My mom smoked the whole time she was pregnant with me so I pretty much came out of the womb craving nicotine!!! BAD MOM!!!! LOL!!

Good Luck, hon!! We're here if you need to vent!!

SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!! You will feel tons better in the long run. I thought I was dying when I first quit, though. I'm sure you know the drill......

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: coffee new
      #228867 - 12/02/05 03:03 PM
jaime g

i went cold turkey, when i first started having ibs trouble. (figuring that if i went to the dr. with these symptoms, he'd say, 'do you drink coffee?' and i'd say, 'yes,' and he'd say, 'stop and see if it gets better.' it did get better for a little while, but then it got bad again, and worse.) although it wasn't easy (and, i don't think it compares to stopping smoking, let alone at the same time!), knowing that it would help my stomach really helped my resolve. just remember that you *will* feel better - the withdrawal will pass, and the benefits are immense.

--------------------
jaime

Re: coffee new
      #228899 - 12/02/05 05:47 PM
Wind

I know it gives me the runs/cramps. I'm doing decaf/green tea, today. I'm taking advil for the headaches.

Actually, the lack of self-induced anxiety is refreshing.

Coffee really does give me the runs. Yes, it's delicious, but I'm finding substitutes. Yes, the caffeine hit is nice, but I am learning the slow/steady/well-paced approach.

And maybe, I'll sleep for at least a hundred thousand years in a night for a change.

Thanks, Jaime.
Kate.

I might do hypno. for it again, or-- new
      #228902 - 12/02/05 05:52 PM
Wind

accupuncture. Holy cow, though. I hate the sweats I get with withdrawal. And the shakes. I'm conspiring to get my Dad to quit with me and citing my past success with laser therapy and hypno. to show him that the initial pain can be eased.

I just look at my ashtray and see my stomach and go Ugggggh.

Kate.

Except with laser therapy and hypno. new
      #228904 - 12/02/05 05:56 PM
Wind

...quitting smoking is actually more than a one shot deal. You need to maintain the subconscious state of mind, I think.
I found that habit/lifestyle modification therapies only were effective with maintenance. It's like getting periodic tune-ups.

Sorry, I'm just sweating off the smoke now and trying to get a buzz of Tummy Mint tea.

Oh heck, I'll go smoke a straw.

Kate.

Re: That's funny! new
      #228910 - 12/02/05 06:22 PM
anlikerm

I agree, I never got the hypno. It worked on my friend for a year and then she started smoking again, too, and died a year later of cervical cancer. That was a kick in the stomach for me so I quit for a short while and then I couldn't handle the stress and started again.....of course.

It's better for both of us in the long run! I'm soooo glad I'm over the sweats/shakes. That is horrible, isn't it??!!
I love that tummy mint, tea, too but it triggers my reflux right now. I still have a box of it in the freezer, waiting for me!!!

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: Kate~Can I drink Hot Cocoa?? ~nt~ new
      #228919 - 12/02/05 06:59 PM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

Try a little cocoa, Michelle. new
      #228928 - 12/02/05 08:24 PM
Wind

Hey--you're aching for something DARK BROWN. Try a little cocoa, perhaps. Have a few sips and see how it goes.

Maybe a hard chocolate candy of some sort? I think they make carob rice dream, but I'm not sure...maybe just cocoa, with a splash of rice dream?

Perhaps a graham cracker with some melted chocolate? I'd say, 1/2 banana dunked in chocolate, but I know that you and bananas don't click very well. Wait--maybe a pretzel with chocolate?

I'm brainstorming. I understand cravings, truly madly and deeply. Try 1/2 a chocolate Luna, perhaps?

Kate.

Chocolate Fever! new
      #228934 - 12/02/05 09:14 PM
Wind

Yes, it's past midnight and I am drenched in sweat (withdrawal). It feels like Dante's Inferno.

I think, Michelle, your chocolate fixation is contagious, because NOW I am obsessed/possessed.

So, I am brainstorming about how we can both satisfy this intense craving without puking our guts out.

Maybe some biscotti? Baking soda as an ingredient, I know, acts as an anti-foaming agent. I do better with hard food that might give me acid, etc. Biscotti are like dog cookies. And, well, lots of water to follow.

Perhaps a batch of "No-Pudge Brownies?" Oh dear, I'm lost.

Just plain good old fashioned dark chocolate sticks to my throat too much and stimulates the old gag-reflex. I don't know what we're going to do. Actually, I think a few shots of vodka would hit the spot more than chocolate right now. Or, even better iced espresso. Yes, I'd rather have coffee than chocolate.

But, I'll settle for imposters.

Mmmmm, mint and chocolate are so nice together, aren't they?
(And then a zillion tums/rolaids, pepcid, etc., malox...)

Yes, you've done it to me now, Michelle. And I do have some chocolate, but, I'm trying to avoid another 4 a.m. antacid raid. I've already killed myself with too much mint and now I'm fantasizing about ginger.

Maybe chocolate candles? Usually, the smell is more than enough. Melting chocolate scented candles--how appropriate.
I must find some. I eat more through my nose and with my eyes more than anything anyways. Inhaling chocolate.

G'night,
Kate.

Re: Chocolate Fever! new
      #228935 - 12/02/05 09:44 PM
jaime g

kate, i totally was sent on a chocolate crusade today from all of this! (see my report from today.) oof. casey's chocolate cake for one blew my mind.

--------------------
jaime

Re: Very Good ideas!! new
      #228953 - 12/03/05 06:44 AM
anlikerm

Sorry you were having a drench-filled night. I was up past midnight, too. My hubby didn't get off work until 1:30am again and I really don't sleep that well when he's still at work. He's got kind of a dangerous job and I worry about him that late at night becuase I know he can be tired and I'm afraid he will get careless......doesn't help my IBS any!!

Girl! I love biscotti!!! I used to eat bags and bags of those!! Super idea!

Sorry that I made you crave chocolate, too!! You are probably craving enough right now!!

Hot cocoa, banana dipped in chocolate, 1/2 chocolate luna bar.....pretzels dipped in chocolate.....Oh, now I am craving Junior Mints, bad!!! I love Junior mints!! Mmmmm!!

I REALLY LIKE THE VODKA SHOT IDEA!!! I haven't drank any alcohol since 2003. Not a drop. I miss my wine with dinner and the occasional Jack and coke. Okay, alot of Jack and coke. It's my favorite!! I miss Jack!!!
Wouldn't that do a number on me right now!!! OUCH!!! All that sugar and alcohol combined?!?! Ooooooo, better stick with just a shot of vodka. It would definitely take the edge off (my anxiety) if it wouldn't trigger a major attack!!!

Chocolate candles sounds like a good idea, too!!

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: I saw that!!! new
      #228954 - 12/03/05 06:45 AM
anlikerm

I didn't have any chocolate cake mix, though, so I missed out!! I'm glad you liked it, though!! Did you eat some for me, too????

Did it bother your IBS??? Probably not, you're stable aren't you???

Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

jaime/ chocolate crusades new
      #228995 - 12/03/05 09:35 AM
Wind

when i was a kid, one of my favourite treats was raw cake mix or cookie dough. somehow, it always tasted better raw versus cooked/baked.

yes, chocolate cake for one does look enticing.

i love the movie "Chocolat." now there's a story about vices. the book/movie of "Like Water For Chocolate" isn't bad either, but i prefer the novel.

kate.

Hey Michelle, I seriously think that new
      #228996 - 12/03/05 09:37 AM
Wind

...you'd be fine with a little bit of biscotti or ultra-lowfat brownie or chocolate covered pretezel. However, when I say little bit, I mean very small (toddler) portion.

Kate.

Re: jaime/ chocolate crusades new
      #229007 - 12/03/05 10:42 AM
anlikerm

I never did see that movie. Is it good???

Michelle

I always liked raw batter better than the baked stuff, too!!

--------------------
Unstable

Re: I think I'm going to try... new
      #229009 - 12/03/05 10:44 AM
anlikerm

the biscotti. I have been able to handle those in the past very well. Better than straight chocolate, anyway!!

Thanks, Girl!
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

GO FOR IT, Michelle! new
      #229016 - 12/03/05 11:23 AM
Wind

Yes, I'd vote for biscotti as the safest first chocolate choice. I think the hardness will help, somehow. But, I'd stick to water as a beverage to play it safe.

Enjoy.
Kate.

Re: I'll let you know how it goes!! You gonna try it?? ~nt~ new
      #229020 - 12/03/05 11:36 AM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 855 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10355

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review