All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Re: Wow, Thanks! new
      #224350 - 11/11/05 12:44 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005192/photogallery

This is the best I can do...maybe someone else can post pics of her for me?

When she was on "Life Goes On" the kids in my class told me I looked like her....to make fun of me!!! (They also said I looked like I could be the daughter of the dad in Honey I Shrunk the Kids...can't remember his name now).

Anyhow, I think Kellie Martin is beautiful...but the only thing I have in common with her looks is the bottom of her face...our chin/cheekbones are similair!! That's my opinion anyway, and I'm rambling...

Point is, I think you look like Kellie Martin if I had to compare you to a celeb...and I think that ROCKS! Christianne (did I spell your name right??) please send us pics of you and your more-grown-up daughter too ok?? :-)

Love, Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: BF thinks it's hillarious that someone thot I was black... new
      #224352 - 11/11/05 12:50 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Yes, I LOOOOOVE the holidays when my family gets together. it is always one big lively LAUGHFEST!

--------------------

Re: Ruchie! new
      #224354 - 11/11/05 12:52 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I can't sing or dance AT ALL! In fact, when I was a kid my dad told me I sang like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals. Lol.

Your description is pretty good: olive-skinned, dark hair (although it's straight). I'm thin, but I'm probably taller than your average petite woman (5'6", 5'7"). "Gorgeous" - I don't know about that!!!

Edited by SPASMTASTICAL! (11/11/05 01:35 PM)

Augie, my husband will not let me post a photo. new
      #224365 - 11/11/05 01:04 PM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

So I guess you guys will have to wonder about me. Hubby will not let me post any pictures for safety reasons. Alas!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Re: Wind/Kate...... new
      #224377 - 11/11/05 01:30 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Hey Shell....just had to tell ya...smelly cat is a fav song in our fam here. It comes up often. Hubby thinks I could have written it myself LOL

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Nelly/Tommy new
      #224412 - 11/11/05 03:53 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I'm glad I made you and your boyfriend laugh! It certainly was all in fun! I swear I always read your posts and loved how and what you wrote! Then I saw your pic and was like WHAT????? Anyway, BTW one of my best friends is black. I love her to death. She's someone I can talk to and we have an excellent relationship. She cracks me up too. She's SOOOOOOOOO dramatic!

Tommy, when you told us a while back that you were part Peurtorican(however you spell it)I didn't see it in ya. Our neighbor is all P and I'll tell ya we couldn't ask for better neighbors. Moved here from Philly to raise in kids in a better area. He would do anything for anyone. Take the shirt off his back for us or anyone. We just love him!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

poochibelly..... new
      #224418 - 11/11/05 04:25 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

okay,.... so what would you think I look like?

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Carol Marie new
      #224436 - 11/11/05 06:06 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

Because of your sense of humor which I love soooo much, I would have pictured you in your 40's or 50's with grey hair...perhaps big hair, pleasantly plump, wore lipstick and a general life of the party. Bright eyes behind glasses with a big and happy smile.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Wind/ Smelly Kate, Indeed. new
      #224444 - 11/11/05 07:33 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I WISH I had the height and presence of Lisa Kudrow. While I have the energy of "Phoebe," (others agree 400 percent on this and mention it all the time), I don't look a thing like her...except I suppose in my everyday attire.

Maria is more accurate re: my appearance. It's classic. I've got HIGH cheekbones...I need a little more hair length for Kate Hepburn, so we'll say I'm in my Audrey Hepburn phase. My voice is quite mahogancy/distinct with that "rasp." I do indeed dress like Kate Hepburn, generally...favouring the men's style shirts/trousers.

My hair is dark, though. Really SHINY and dark brown. Ditto for my eyes. My skin is really white/pale/fair, though. I am "THIN" but more boney than wirey. I guess you could call me bohemian. Usually, I just toss things on. I love the shirts, the sweaters...I wear crystals...and usually have some sort of essential oil on some appropriate accupressure points. I'm 5'6" on a good posture day. I hate wearing socks and avoid them as much as possible.

Very interesting "guesses." One of these days a mug shot might appear.

This is a fun topic.

But actually, I'm not that smelly...I don't fart much. Truly...I wish I could fart more and am doing my best to muster up some methane blue angel farts but it's just not working!

Kate.

Edited by Wind (11/11/05 07:38 PM)

Re: You mean Endora! new
      #224445 - 11/11/05 07:39 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

You're right. I definitely meant Endora.

Kate.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 86 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20221

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review