All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Re: Just For The Fun Of It.... Profile Pictures... new
      #224165 - 11/10/05 04:24 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Well I'm not really good at this as I thought Nelly was ummmmm, how do I say it politically correct..... colored? She always talked like a real hip hop kinda talk by saying "girlfriend" and stuff. I always laughed at her posts and thought she was so hysterical!!! The way she posted I'd read it that way. Is that not too funny considering she's tall and BLONDE! Her profile pic is of her husky so you could never tell until she FINALLY posted some pics when she went to Ireland and stuff!

So I think I'll stay out of this post cause I could get in serious trouble I think You know I love ya Nelly, my Redskins Buddy!! Where have ya been lately?????

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#224177 - 11/10/05 06:05 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

I always pictured "BL" as an older looking Jennifer Garner- when she was on felicity years back. With the tortoise shell glasses.. Anyone remember that.

I always pictured Augie with a pixie cut.. really short hair.

I can't seem to find a pic on the web though?!?!

--------------------

#224185 - 11/10/05 07:18 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

Politically correct would be black or African American ...at least in Texas anyway!

I actually thought Nelly had dark hair and a metropolitan-esque girl who would fit well into Manhattan.

Had I not seen a picture of Portageegal I would have had a totally different idea as to what she looked like.

I hope that anyone who gets into this post will see the fun and folly in it and not get offended.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#224192 - 11/10/05 07:32 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I always pictured "BL" as an older looking Jennifer Garner- when she was on felicity years back. With the tortoise shell glasses.. Anyone remember that.

I always pictured Augie with a pixie cut.. really short hair.

I can't seem to find a pic on the web though?!?!

I'm not able to "SAVE" this picture to post it for some reason.... but here is a link to a pic that I THINK will explain what you are talking about...
Jennifer Garner in glasses (on the set of Daredevil not Felicity)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#224193 - 11/10/05 08:09 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I think that Ruchie might look like Valerie Bertinelli...I don't know why. I always mentally picture Augie as Esmerelda.
Yup, I know I must be warped or off a beat and a half.

Kate.

Edited by Wind (11/10/05 08:11 PM)

Me, me, me!! new
      #224201 - 11/10/05 08:48 PM
Lynx

Reged: 04/21/05

Everyone forgets about the poor little lynx-kitty. The lynx is 5 1/4 ft tall, 105 lbs (hopefully mostly muscle from working out) mid-length honey blonde hair that reaches a couple inches past shoulders (dyed! Real color is an uber dirty blonde), blue-gray eyes, and petite (that's what everyone else says, anyway), 20 yrs old!

My gallery has a pic of me. I'm easy to recognise; my grown out bangs are purple in the photo. The wierd person that is hugging me is my older sister.

--------------------
Check out my gallery! http://niomie.deviantart.com/

Lisa!!! new
      #224235 - 11/11/05 06:13 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

You are too funny!! I am such a white girl, it's sad! And to make matters worse, I'm so pale I totally glow in the dark. I'm tall and blonde like Cara, only without the tan, LOL! But it's true, I do write a lot of slang. I speak standard English tho, boring Maryland accent, no hick or hillbilly or South whatsoever.

Isn't it funny when you finally see somebody and their look totally surprises you?! I thot MindyJ was asian because she spoke Chinese, but she's actually as white as me. Who else surprised me? I can't remember now, because I feel like I've known everybody for so long.

~nelly~

BF thinks it's hillarious that someone thot I was black... new
      #224236 - 11/11/05 06:16 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

He read over my shoulder because I was laughing, and he laughed so hard he fell out of his chair!!

I totally fit perfectly into Manhattan culture! Just put an appletini in my hand and shove me into any cocktail party!

~nelly~

Wait a minute! new
      #224241 - 11/11/05 06:37 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Ruchie gets Valerie Bertinelli and I get old, ugly Esmeralda from Bewitched? Do I really give off the impression of being an older lady with red hair?

And Esmeralda was mean and sneaky and bossy. I'm sort of shy, quiet, and unassertive. I was named after Beth in Little Women, and pretty much live up to that image, including being sick all the time, unfortunately. But she eventually dies.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

I LOOOOVE "Little Women" though I am more like Jo.... new
      #224256 - 11/11/05 07:31 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

so Beth...how old are you? In my mind I am thinking mid-to-late twenties. But you said 20 or 30 years younger than Marian Cunningham so that puts you in your thirties?

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 75 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20221

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review