All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
OMG IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      #221318 - 10/26/05 07:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm in total shock!!!! Ultrasound this morning showed IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!! Baby A's heartbeat was 118 and baby B's heartbeat was 116, which is PERFECT!!!! The RE said that I never cease to amaze her! My cycle's are always weird, than I get pregnant on a cycle they thought I couldn't and now, identical twins!!!!! OMG!!!! I squelled so loud the girls at the front desk heard me!!! The RE said everything look great!!

I go back next week for another ultrasound and in the meantime she is calling the high risk obgyn's at the Beaumount Hospital to see if she can get me in there. She said they are picky about who they accept but with me being 35, having 3 unexplained miscarriages and now identical twins, she thought she could pull some strings and get me in!! They believe they saw a division between the two babies, which would indicate they each have there own amniotic sac, which is a good thing. Identical twins are higher risk then non identical twins and identical twins in the same amniotic sac is VERY high risk. The fertility drugs I was on had nothing to do with this since it was one egg that was fertilized, than it split to make two babies!!!! How crazy!!!! I'm SO happy I'm crying!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly breath!!! Than I'm also terrified, TWO babies!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

OMG! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! ~nt new
      #221319 - 10/26/05 07:10 AM
karyash

Reged: 04/11/05
Loc: Fargo, ND

Re: I'm SOO GLAD I'm the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! new
      #221320 - 10/26/05 07:11 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Congratulations, sweetheart! What a blessing! I hope that you have some peace now that you've seen the heartbeats. I can't tell you how happy I am for you! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! Now be a good Mommy and take excellent care of yourself.
Hugs and hugs and hugs and hugs,
Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Is this an April Fool's joke? new
      #221321 - 10/26/05 07:12 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Michele, are you serious??????????? Oh, my gosh, God is good! I know you are in shock! I'm in shock too!

HOW EXCITING! Two babies! We only prayed for one, but what did I tell you? God works in mysterious ways! This is truly an answer to our prayers.

What did Will say? And the rest of your family?

I still can't believe it! The mother of twins!!! My neighbor has twin girls---and they are so precious! (Annie and Abby).

You take care of yourself. You are going to be getting really fat, but don't worry about that. When these babies get here, you won't have the time to sit down because you will be so busy!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you know why you were feeling so sick and your levels were so high.

I TOLD YOU SO....I TOLD YOU SO....I TOLD YOU SO! YIPEEEEEE!~NT~ new
      #221322 - 10/26/05 07:15 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: OMG IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #221324 - 10/26/05 07:23 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am seriously crying right now! I am so excited for you!!! I want to write more but I don't have alot of time! Michele big hugs and big happy dances coming your way! I'll try to call you today or tomorrow!!!!!

#221325 - 10/26/05 07:24 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Oh my goodness! You must be in shock...in a very good way!!
Congratulations!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #221326 - 10/26/05 07:26 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

I'm sending up some major thank-yous for you today and your dear sweet babies, and will keep on praying for health for all 3 of you throughout!!!!

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 kids all less than 2 years apart each, and I've often said it would have been a heck of a lot easier to have just had them at the same time!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

I knew it! new
      #221327 - 10/26/05 07:34 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Forgive me but I knew you were going to have twins. Congratulations !

#221329 - 10/26/05 07:36 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

I haven't posted on the boards in a long time b/c of time constraints but I just happened to see this and had to sign-on to give you my congratulations.

You are proof that good things do happen to good people. I can't even express I happy I am for you! Good luck with everything!!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

This made my day! new
      #221330 - 10/26/05 07:45 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I'm having a very crappy day, and now I can't help but smile! Congrats, Michele!!!! That is absolutely awesome!!!! Keep us updated on the BABIES!!!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

WOW!!!!!! new
      #221332 - 10/26/05 07:53 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Michele!!!! How exciting!!! I had a feeling you were going to have twins also. I'm so happy for you and Will. What an amazing gift!!! I got the chills when the boards came up. This is the first thing I had to do when I got on my computer this a.m. I was so looking forward to your post today!

I'm so happy for you!! Big CONGRATS!!!!! And HUGS!!!!!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Everyone!!!! new
      #221333 - 10/26/05 07:58 AM
michele

I'm really busy with all the phone calls and my boss is in today and we have patients but I wanted to post and say thnks to everyone!!!

Will cried at first, than just kind of glazed over, like a deer in headlights!!!! I can't stop smiling!!! Even though I'm sitting with the garbage can next to me waiting to puke, I'm all smiles!!!!!!

I mentioned to the RE that my heart has felt like its been beating REALLY fast and that I get dizzy a lot. My blood pressure was good 118/64 so she said it was just my body adjusted and to be sure to eat small meals and move slowly. Our parents are estatic and I'm just in shock. I new twins were a possibility but considering they thought I couldn't get pregnant this cycle, I really hadn't even considered it!! I think WIll has a scanner at home so I'll try to scan in the ultrasound pictures. You can definitely see one big "sac" and two little babies!!!!! They are definitely identical!!!!! OMG, we are going to need a bigger house!!!!!

We aren't out of the woods yet but things are definitely looking good so I'm just going with the ahppy news and we will deal with issues as they come up!!! Thanks for everyones continued support and prayers!!!!! Any volunteers for babysitters??!!!!

--------------------

Me...me....me! I will babysit!~nt~ new
      #221334 - 10/26/05 08:01 AM
poochibelly

--------------------

I wanna babysit! new
      #221335 - 10/26/05 08:06 AM
BL

Send them over! They can play with my beagles!

I just remembered something. My eye doctor and wife just had their first---twin boys! He has looked really sleepy the last several times I've been in to see him.

I told him this was the easy part. Just wait until they're crawling all over the house---or running! Ha!

With 2 boys 13 months apart, I never sat down! I was so skinny! I had 2 of everything---carseats, double stroller, Lil Tikes toys. Everyone thought mine were twins. I guess it didn't help that I dressed them alike sometimes. I can still remember them in their red and blue Osh Kosh B Gosh striped overalls!

Double the trouble, but double the love!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thanks Everyone!!!! new
      #221336 - 10/26/05 08:08 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Michele - I know I've already responded but I'm just so happy! I'm crying with Joy! I will continue to pray for healthy babies and Mommy. I think that this is a sign from God. Good things happen to those who wait. Remember a time not too long ago you were thinking of giving up???? Twins is a sign. Of GREAT things to come!!!!!! What a blessing!
Smooches, Alicia.

--------------------

#221337 - 10/26/05 08:09 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Un-friggin-believable! Seriously Michele, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you! congrats!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

AMAZING! Congratulations!-nt- new
      #221339 - 10/26/05 08:14 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

SPEECHLESS!!! -NT- new
      #221340 - 10/26/05 08:14 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Me too! new
      #221342 - 10/26/05 08:19 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

I'm having sooo much fun reading this thread!! We've all prayed so hard! My boys are also 13 months apart...and two of everything made me skinny as a rail too! Two diaper sizes, two car seats...a double stroller is a MUST!! Oh, how I wish I could do it all over again ......only in my dreams! I'm soo happy for you Michelle!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #221343 - 10/26/05 08:20 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I am SOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve this more than anyone! THANK YOU GOD!
Is Will just going nuts?!??!!? I emailed you!!
This is the best day EVER! Love ya!

--------------------
~Cara~

Holy cow Michele!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #221347 - 10/26/05 08:28 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Well congratulations!!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! You deserve it babe!!!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Wow oh wow oh wow oh WOW! new
      #221350 - 10/26/05 08:44 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

That is so COOL!

BIG gentle hugs! That's just such cool news.

Ah, karma can be great.

#221360 - 10/26/05 09:01 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

WWWWWWW OOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOO

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#221366 - 10/26/05 09:07 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

YEEEEE - Haw !!!! I am so excited. I had a feeling it may be two, but not identical. That is so cool. See what happens when you least expect it?

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

WOW! That is awesome news, Michele! new
      #221367 - 10/26/05 09:08 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I'm so happy for you! You and your babies have already brightened my not-so-great week! Continuing to send good thoughts your way!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Holy Cow! Congratulations!! -nt- new
      #221371 - 10/26/05 09:16 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

#221373 - 10/26/05 09:21 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03

I got goosebumps when I clicked into the Living Room and read your post. I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! What a wonderful blessing.

--------------------
~jules

Re: I'll remember who volunteered!! new
      #221389 - 10/26/05 10:05 AM
michele

I'm in total shock still. I keep staring at the ultrasound pictures of my little babies. I just can't believe it!!! I also get these flashes of OMG will I be able to take care of TWO babies??!!! I don't even know the first thing about taking care of ONE baby!!!! I'm definitely going to need help!!!! I'm going to be as big as a house!!! LOL!!! I'm really not too worried about getting fat, having healthy babies is more important!!!

I was at the RE's office at 8am this morning and with all the excitement, I'm SO tired!!! I might have to go lay down in the dr's room for a little while. I have a bell on the door so if anyone comes in, I'll hear them. Who am I kidding though, I'm too dang excited to sleep!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm going to have to find a new ticker that reflects its TWINS, IDENTICAL TWINS at that!!!!!! Oh my!!!!!

--------------------

#221392 - 10/26/05 10:09 AM
b232

Reged: 05/05/05
Loc: Seguin, Texas USA

Congratulations!!!! I hope that all will turn out great. Your husband must also be beaming?

I volunteered FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~nt~ new
      #221398 - 10/26/05 10:16 AM
poochibelly

--------------------

No, I believe I did! --nt--- new
      #221407 - 10/26/05 10:36 AM
BL

#221408 - 10/26/05 10:40 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

OMG is right! I'm so excited for you! You will certainly have your work cut out for you girl! BE PREPARED!!!!

Identical is awesome. I think they are two cuties little girls! Just my prediction!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH michelle!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: No fighting over babies now!! new
      #221413 - 10/26/05 10:57 AM
michele

There's two so you can EACH babysit!!! I'm just really dumbfounded right now!!!! Must go to the bookstore and get some books!! I'm clueless!!!!!

Check out the new ticker!!

--------------------

#221415 - 10/26/05 11:01 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

OMG, Michelle, how wonderful!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kristine

I'm soooo excited for you!!! new
      #221424 - 10/26/05 11:36 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

What baby boards do you belong to?? I bet they are all excited for you!!!! Is your due date still June 28th??

Did they give you anything for nausea? When do you start seeing your new high risk obgyn? And will that be the DR that will deliver you? I know some times your with a high risk just until your past the high risk...part....but with twins I guess that's always considred high risk...

Again, BIG HUGE Congrats!!!!!

--------------------

Re: I'm soooo excited for you!!! new
      #221434 - 10/26/05 11:56 AM
michele

I belong to ivillage TTC with clomid/injectbales, TTC over 35 and now the expecting in June board!! My due date was originally June 18, they think it may be closer to the 21st but then twins are usualy born early so who knows at this point!! I'm still using the june 18 for now until we get closer!!!

Not sure when I will be seeing the new obgyn. The Re is trying to pull some strings and get me in with the high risk group at the hospital. I imagine if she can, I'll be swicthing there in the next few weeks and yes, they should be the ones to deliver. I go back in next Wednesday so I'll hopefully get more info then, I was a little caught off gaurd this am and couldn't spit a complete sentance out!!! She didn't give me anything for the nausea yet but I also forgot to ask, silly me!! If it gets much worse, I'll definitely call before next week. I still haven't actually barfed up anything, just gagged. I do get such a sick feeling though, especially in the afternoon and evening that I can hardly move. But, you won't hear me complain on little bit, no sir're!!!!

Yes, twins are high risk the whole time and identical twins are even higher risk and with my age and history, definitely high risk!! I figured I've made it this far, I can deal with whatever else comes up!!!

Hmmmm, need some cute names thinking maybe Madelyn Marie and Isable Irene??? I like Alex for a boy but guess I'll be needed TWO names, won't I????? How will I tell them apart???? What if I mix them up???? I might have to tatoo one of there little toes or something??!!!!

--------------------

Nope...I beat ya by 5 minutes!!nt~ new
      #221436 - 10/26/05 12:00 PM
poochibelly

--------------------

wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo new
      #221441 - 10/26/05 12:11 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

yay yay yay yay MICHELE!!! GO GO GIRL!

I think twins would be sooooo exciting. We have so many twins at the school I work at and they are sooo cute.

Anyways.. I know this might be stupid, but how can you tell that they are identical so early in the pregancy? Also.. I'm gonna guess that with identical twins you can't have one boy and one girl right?!? cause that would be perfect

--------------------

Baby Name Books new
      #221451 - 10/26/05 12:39 PM
poochibelly

There is a wonderful baby name book written by Dorothy Astoria called "The Name Book". I think it will be worth your money to pick it up!

--------------------

#221466 - 10/26/05 01:03 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

You are so full of surprises Michele.

I'm really happy for you!

Like Ashely asked, how can they tell they are identical twins so early? When is your due date?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

I second that! new
      #221467 - 10/26/05 01:03 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Today's been total crap, but THIS is some totally awesome news - I squealed out loud FOR you, Michele! Freaking cool! Congratulations!!

Re: Identical vs Fraternal new
      #221486 - 10/26/05 01:44 PM
michele

Let see, Identical Twins happen when only one egg is fertilized by one sperm (like a "normal" pregnancy) but for some unknown reason, that fertilized egg splits to form two complete babies with the same DNA, so yes, both will be the same sex. Fraternal Twins are the result of two eggs each getting fertilized by different sperm, basically, 2 complete, seperate babies, just like regular brothers and sisters. Fraternal twins can be the same sex or different sexes and do not have the same dna.

They can pretty much tell right away because when you look at the ultrasound, you see one big sac, which is called the corion (sp?) or placenta but inside that one sac, there are two babies. They are pretty sure my babies are each in there own amniotic sac, which is a very good thing. Babies sharing both a placenta and amniotic sac are very difficult to carry to term and usually have many more complications.

Fraternal twins are thought to be partially genectic, meaning they can run in families. Or, a lot of the time they happened because fertility drugs make you produce more than one egg. Evne though I was on fertility drugs, it has nothing to do with the kind of twins I'm carrying. They don't know why some fertilized eggs split and make two babies, its basically a fluke of nature!! A mighty good fluke if you ask me!!!

Identical twins are higher risk than fraternal twins because of the shared placenta. They are at risk of TTTS, twin-twin tranfusion syndrome and a list of other things. I don't completley understand this yet but it has something to do with one twin kind of hogging the blood supply. Some how blood vessels connect between the babies and there blood flows through eachother but only one of the babies hearts is actually pumping the blood. The mortality rate is very high, about 80%. I've never heard of this before today so I'm sure thats not the best explanation.

At this point, I'm just going with the happy news and figure we will deal with issues as they arise. I'm hoping the RE can get me into the special high risk group of dr's and hopefully they can give me some more answers!

--------------------

Re: OMG IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!-Michele... new
      #221491 - 10/26/05 02:55 PM
JLL24

Reged: 09/23/04

Oh Michele!

That is the most wonderful news!!! You and your husband must be so excited and happy

Jenn

Oh Wow! Congrats!!! new
      #221493 - 10/26/05 03:26 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Michele,

Sorry I'm so late to respond, but I just wanted to say congrats and I'm so happy for you! What an amazing thing to have happen I read this first thing when I got up and it just cheered up my morning...you really deserve it!

Congrats!
Kelly

Re: M - how did the RE tell you it was twins? -nt- new
      #221494 - 10/26/05 03:30 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

--------------------

Best of luck, Michele, for your little twins! -nt- new
      #221498 - 10/26/05 04:13 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

Grinning from ear to ear!!! new
      #221511 - 10/26/05 05:25 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

I came online precisely to see what the results of your ultrasound were, and as I was pulling up the page, I thought to myself, "I'll bet it's twins." AND IT IS!!! I am so absolutely thrilled for you. What a blessing. God is very, very good!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

You are so Blessed! Congratulations!!! -nt- new
      #221515 - 10/26/05 05:47 PM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Congrats sweetie! new
      #221516 - 10/26/05 05:59 PM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

I am so happy for you. What exciting news for you and the hubby. I can't wait for the next surprise.

*hugs*

-Michelle

thats wonderful news... I hope there is a division in there.. new
      #221542 - 10/27/05 04:36 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

and that they do get you into one of the really good obgyn's at beaumont. *HUG* lots of positive thoughts heading your way!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#221548 - 10/27/05 05:42 AM
tc2004

Reged: 05/26/04
Loc: Texas

Yeah!!!!!! Best of luck to you and hubby. Take care of yourself and those babies...
Terry

Wow!!! new
      #221554 - 10/27/05 06:27 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

When it rains, it pours, huh?? I'm so excited for you!! Two babies!!! At once!!!

--------------------

Re: OMG Yay!!!!!!!!! new
      #221560 - 10/27/05 07:12 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I am sooooooooo happy for you. I have been out of the office for a little over a week and was worried about you, but I see for no reason. Yay Michelle, I could not be happier. Two babies at once..... I can only imagine.

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Re: The RE didn't have too... new
      #221561 - 10/27/05 07:13 AM
michele

I've seen enough ultrasounds in the last couple of years to know what I was seeing on the screen!! The u/s tech is always the same one so I've kind of gotten to know her and I could tell by her look that something was funny. She said there is definitely two in there and I squeeled so loud the girls out at the front desk heard me!!! The front desk girls couldn't wait until I came out to find out what was going on!!!

Will seems very happy. He kept talking about two babies all night and came up to me this morning and said we are having TWO babies, aren't we?? He had a big smile on his face, than all the sudden he gets this really serious look and says "they can't divide again, can they??" I told him not to worry, there was only two and they couldn't multiply again, he look relieved!!

He has been so good to me lately. Doing the shopping and a lot of the cleaning and cooking. He is really taking care of me!!! Life is good!!

I picked up a book at Borders this morning about being pregnant with twins, delivering and the first year with twins. I need to find out what I'm in for!!

--------------------

as my 7YO son would say, Holy Guacamole!!! new
      #221571 - 10/27/05 09:29 AM
Alyson McG

Reged: 05/20/05
Loc: Vancouver Washington (IBS-A, but D prominant)

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!!!!

Alyson

--------------------
Everything in life happens for a reason, patience will eventually tell us what that is......

#221632 - 10/27/05 03:34 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Michele! What BEAUTIFUL NEWS!

I cannot WAIT for the births! And for you to be a mommy!

TOO CUTE/COOL!

*big huge happy hugs*

Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

OMIGOD Michelle!!!! new
      #221658 - 10/27/05 04:44 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

ALL of our prayers have been answered! i am so happy for you! I have been gone like forever from the boards and I check in and this was more than I ever thought I would see!

I am SOOO excited! You will be in my thoughts everyday I am so excited so excited...

You SOOO deserve this! I wish you ALL the luck in the world right now!

--------------------
-Sheri

Michelle new
      #223543 - 11/07/05 11:53 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Very very late reading this but HUGEST congratulations on this, you and Will must be soo excited about your little ones on the way. What's your due date?
CONGRATS!!!

--------------------
S.

Re: Michelle new
      #223546 - 11/07/05 12:00 PM
michele

Thanks!! Due date is June 18th but with identical twins, we can really only hope to make it 37 weeks, so it'll probably be the end of May when the babies deliver!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 375 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20152

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review