All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
This made my day! new
      #221330 - 10/26/05 07:45 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I'm having a very crappy day, and now I can't help but smile! Congrats, Michele!!!! That is absolutely awesome!!!! Keep us updated on the BABIES!!!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

WOW!!!!!! new
      #221332 - 10/26/05 07:53 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Michele!!!! How exciting!!! I had a feeling you were going to have twins also. I'm so happy for you and Will. What an amazing gift!!! I got the chills when the boards came up. This is the first thing I had to do when I got on my computer this a.m. I was so looking forward to your post today!

I'm so happy for you!! Big CONGRATS!!!!! And HUGS!!!!!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Everyone!!!! new
      #221333 - 10/26/05 07:58 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm really busy with all the phone calls and my boss is in today and we have patients but I wanted to post and say thnks to everyone!!!

Will cried at first, than just kind of glazed over, like a deer in headlights!!!! I can't stop smiling!!! Even though I'm sitting with the garbage can next to me waiting to puke, I'm all smiles!!!!!!

I mentioned to the RE that my heart has felt like its been beating REALLY fast and that I get dizzy a lot. My blood pressure was good 118/64 so she said it was just my body adjusted and to be sure to eat small meals and move slowly. Our parents are estatic and I'm just in shock. I new twins were a possibility but considering they thought I couldn't get pregnant this cycle, I really hadn't even considered it!! I think WIll has a scanner at home so I'll try to scan in the ultrasound pictures. You can definitely see one big "sac" and two little babies!!!!! They are definitely identical!!!!! OMG, we are going to need a bigger house!!!!!

We aren't out of the woods yet but things are definitely looking good so I'm just going with the ahppy news and we will deal with issues as they come up!!! Thanks for everyones continued support and prayers!!!!! Any volunteers for babysitters??!!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Me...me....me! I will babysit!~nt~ new
      #221334 - 10/26/05 08:01 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

I wanna babysit! new
      #221335 - 10/26/05 08:06 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Send them over! They can play with my beagles!

I just remembered something. My eye doctor and wife just had their first---twin boys! He has looked really sleepy the last several times I've been in to see him.

I told him this was the easy part. Just wait until they're crawling all over the house---or running! Ha!

With 2 boys 13 months apart, I never sat down! I was so skinny! I had 2 of everything---carseats, double stroller, Lil Tikes toys. Everyone thought mine were twins. I guess it didn't help that I dressed them alike sometimes. I can still remember them in their red and blue Osh Kosh B Gosh striped overalls!

Double the trouble, but double the love!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thanks Everyone!!!! new
      #221336 - 10/26/05 08:08 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Michele - I know I've already responded but I'm just so happy! I'm crying with Joy! I will continue to pray for healthy babies and Mommy. I think that this is a sign from God. Good things happen to those who wait. Remember a time not too long ago you were thinking of giving up???? Twins is a sign. Of GREAT things to come!!!!!! What a blessing!
Smooches, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: OMG IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #221337 - 10/26/05 08:09 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Un-friggin-believable! Seriously Michele, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you! congrats!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

AMAZING! Congratulations!-nt- new
      #221339 - 10/26/05 08:14 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

SPEECHLESS!!! -NT- new
      #221340 - 10/26/05 08:14 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Me too! new
      #221342 - 10/26/05 08:19 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

I'm having sooo much fun reading this thread!! We've all prayed so hard! My boys are also 13 months apart...and two of everything made me skinny as a rail too! Two diaper sizes, two car seats...a double stroller is a MUST!! Oh, how I wish I could do it all over again ......only in my dreams! I'm soo happy for you Michelle!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 95 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20155

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review