All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Halloween!
      #220548 - 10/20/05 03:31 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

How are ya'll celebrating halloween!?!?!

Any decorating? parties? costumes? etc

I'm a huge fan of the halloween season. (if only it were still 70degrees during it! )

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Halloween! new
      #220551 - 10/20/05 03:54 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I'm painting my belly orange and painting a pumpkin face on it. (not really)

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#220553 - 10/20/05 03:55 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I've got my annual fraternity Halloween party on Friday, but that's it! It's midterms time, so no real time!

I'm going to dress up as a sex kitten My black corset from last year, nice kinda tight black pants, cat ears and a tail!

What about you, Ashley, what are you going to be for Halloween?

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

#220557 - 10/20/05 04:21 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I LOVE Halloween! Although since I've been so busy, I didn't decorate my apartment until last weekend. My aunt is so ashamed of me.

I decorated my desk a little bit, but with all the dust from the renovation, I didn't want to bring in too many decorations.

I've got two costumes (one has two variations). For my aunt's party, I'm going as a lawyer. My mom is going to be my accident victim that I am representing, and when she goes over to watch my grandma so that my grandpa can come, he will be my crazy senior driver who hit my mom. LOL

For my friend's party, I'm going to go as a lawyer again, but will wear a different suit (little more revealing).

And then at work (and class in the morning), I have a princess tiara that I will proudly wear all day.

--------------------
- Jennifer

We're going to a costume party this year new
      #220576 - 10/20/05 05:49 PM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

Can't remember the last time I've been to one of these! Hubby of course is a Star Wars fanatic so he's got the full out, real thing Stormtrooper costume. I mean he looks like he walked off the movie set in that thing. So he's set!! Me? I refuse to be corny and be princess Leia, so we agreed I could sort of fit with him if I go as an assassin. I'll wear my SIL's black leather pants, a black top, gun holster thingy around my thigh, and his big black cloak... pretty much it, not much of a "costume" but compared to how I normally dress??? Yah!!! The party is this Sat night!!! On actuall Halloween night the boys will go out as a mini-stormtrooper and C3PO, and what else could Sarah be but a princess? This year she's a BRIDE princess, though, all in white.

We all have to share costume pics!!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Praying for trick-or-treaters! new
      #220581 - 10/20/05 06:01 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

We aren't big on Halloween but I sure can't disappoint a little one coming to my door! I have no idea how many kids come through our neighborhood since this is our first Halloween here so I bought a huge Sam's Club bag of really good candy so that I can eat the leftovers! Reese's...Hershey's...Kit Kat...yummy!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

I tell ya...where would these boards be without Portageegal and her awesome humor?~nt~ new
      #220583 - 10/20/05 06:04 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#220602 - 10/20/05 08:43 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Well.. considering I'm really really busy with school and internship at the moment I don't have a ton of time.

I'm really hoping to get out to Salem (massachusetts) this year, considering i've lived here 6years and I've never been.

Unfortunately for me, halloweens on a school night, so the actual night itself will probably be spent handing out candy to cuuuuuuute little kids all dressed up.

I dunno what I'm going to be yet though if I do end up going to any costume parties? I want to be a cowgirl, but I just don't have the stuff to pull it off. I need to find something cheap, cause i'm a student. I might need to run to old navy or target

anyways.. the boards have been slow lately, so I was hoping to come up with something fun to talk about! hehe
Also, my mom sent me an awesome wreath she made me for halloween in the mail today, and it reminded me of how soon halloween is ALREADY!!!! The wreath is purple and black and scary! perfect for me, purples my fave color.

--------------------

#220610 - 10/20/05 09:49 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

My girlfriends and I are being superheros---I'm Wonder Woman!!

--------------------

I was going to be dressed up.. new
      #220621 - 10/21/05 04:43 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

we had concert tickets for Sunday afternooon, and I had to be dressed for work on Sat.. and I had things to hand out on Monday, but now- we'll be in NJ with family and driving back on Monday so the costume won't be used.

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#220622 - 10/21/05 05:28 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

My hubby and I are going to two halloween parties and we are dressing up. I am going to be Queen Elizabeth and he is going to be King.

My girls love to dress up for Halloween. My 5 year old is going to be Belle, and my 8 year old is going to be Bloom, from the cartoon The Winx Club.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

#220625 - 10/21/05 05:44 AM
tc2004

Reged: 05/26/04
Loc: Texas

We always decorate the inside of the house on Halloween.
My oldest son's birthday is on Halloween. He will be 24 years old. So I always love Halloween. ALso this year is my grandbaby's first Halloween. She is going to be a little punkin'. Marissa is 9 months old. She's only going relatives houses though.
Terry

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1457 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1087

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review