All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Mondays update on the pregnancy!
      #219813 - 10/17/05 08:21 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, so far so good! I seem to feel better earlier in the day and get more nausea and such later in the day. I'm having the "pinchy" implantation cramps on and off still which is a good thing as far as I've been told. I've been trying to take it easy, I did walk around the mall for a while on Saturday and have lunch with a girlfriend but than came home and laid on the couch the rest of the night! Went out to breakfast and to Costco on Sunday and napped on and off! I had a terribly stuffy nose and a headache last night but I slept a lot and took a nice hot shower this morning and feel ok now!

So, this baby seems to like peanutbutter!! When I first get out of bed in the morning, I'm dizzy so I eat a spoon of peanut butter right out of the jar and feel better! I'll scoope a spoon out a few times a day and its just really yummy to me right now! Odd, because I've never been much of a peanutbutter eater in the past!! LOL!! I usually have a big sweet tooth but sugary things don't settle well right now and I was actually craving PEAS last night, of all things!

My boobs are very sore and seem to be growing!! I'm very small chested so the prospect of having boobs for once is kind of fun! I tend to be dizzy most of the time and the nausea comes and goes. I get very tired easily but overall I feel pretty good! Just as a little reasurrance this weekend, I peed on a pregnancy test stick and the test line was nice and dark! I haven't had any bleeding at all so I'm still thinking positive and I'm getting very excited!!! I will go in Wednesday for a blood test to check my beta but I won't get the results until Thursday. Next week Wednesday will be the ultrasound. I will be 6.3 weeks and hopefully I'll get the see the baby's heartbeating! Will even seems to be happy and is talking baby things more now and has been really helping me out a lot around the house and making sure I'm comfortable! Stick Baby Stick!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh good! new
      #219823 - 10/17/05 08:43 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

I'm glad you're still positive and upbeat!! It's probably very hard for you to not completely analyze everything you feel throughout the day, I know I would. Even now, every twinge in my abdomen area makes me wonder if my IBS is acting up. I just tell people I am very in tune with my body, ha ha.
But so far, so good right?? Got my fingers crossed for ya!

--------------------

YEAH! new
      #219826 - 10/17/05 09:00 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Sounds good! I'm so glad you're feeling yucky! (You know what I mean.) That's a good sign!

Re: YEAH! new
      #219833 - 10/17/05 09:31 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Glad to hear your report Michele! All sounds good!!! Did you see my last post to you on your other thread? You had asked some questions about my numbers and weeks. Anyhow, I did get a HB at 6 wks. It was actually 6wks 3 days!! So I hope next Wed gets here fast for you!!!

Funny about the peanut butter and peas!! Strange craving! LOL

--------------------

So happy to hear you're feeling yucky!~nt~ new
      #219835 - 10/17/05 09:34 AM
stillpoochibelly

Reged: 10/17/05

Re: Crap, I just cracked my tooth!!!!! new
      #219838 - 10/17/05 09:46 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh boy, I was trying to be healthy and eat an apple, which was very yummy! But then I felt like I had a piece of the skin inbetween my front teeth and when I looked in the mirror, I saw a rather big dark spot so got out the dental floss. Well, its not apple peel, its chipped! My front teeth are kind of prominant and its right inbetween them, not on the bottom edge or anything! It really looks like I have a big wedge of food stuck there but its sharp and definitely chipped!

I called my dentist and he won't numb me or do any x-rays or anything else like that since I'm high risk pregnancy until after the 1st trimester. He thought he might be able to fill it in with something for the time being as I don't think there is a cavity or anything else there. I sure hope he can do something because I feel like I look like a hillbilly!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

congrats...my update too!! new
      #219840 - 10/17/05 09:49 AM
Lyndsey

Reged: 02/16/05
Loc: Bay Area, CA

congrats!! we were trying the same time weren't we? i'm 7 weeks, whats your due date??

i've been feelin not so good the last few days...not so fun!!

haha! i am small chested too...i've had a child...so i've had big boobs for a little bit...make sure you put lotion on them! i got crazy stretch marks because i went from an a cup to a c cup realy really fast....then when my daughter was born they stayed for about a year...i loved it!!!

but my boobs hurt really bad too...my fiance thinks i'm just saying it...but the nipples hurt really really bad...even just putting my bra on or taking it off hurts when it slides off...(i hope thats not too graphic....haha) but my fiance doens't understand how i can be so sore, because my pain tollerance is usually high...but now it's soooo low...anyway...he's having sympathy nipple pain now...hahah!! i cracked up because he's pregnant too!!

Re: Mondays update on the pregnancy! new
      #219842 - 10/17/05 10:03 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Michele-
I am so glad to hear that you are still feeling bad! LOL Actually I am glad you are being positive right now. That is good for you and your little bean!

As for the tooth I'll ask Mark tonight if there is anything to do about it. Maybe he might have some suggestions. If your dentist can't help you then maybe you might have to drive down here for Mark to see you!!

Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for something from you every day now! nt new
      #219849 - 10/17/05 10:18 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

This sounds positive! More prayers headed your way!!! new
      #219865 - 10/17/05 11:04 AM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

When I was pregnant the first time, peanut butter started tasting like dirt!! I couldn't eat it for a LONG time!! Funny!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 653 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22677

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review