All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
So Michele..... new
      #218864 - 10/11/05 07:34 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

Are you feeling nice and yucky today?

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks Casey!! new
      #218865 - 10/11/05 07:36 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

It is pretty darned awsome, isn't it!! LOL!!!!
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, I can only do about 2 happy dances though before I get to dizzy and have to sit down!! HEHE!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Thanks Michelle! new
      #218867 - 10/11/05 07:38 AM
michele

Yeah, its going to be a long 2.5 weeks until that ultrasound!! I feel pretty positive though, I'm feeling pretty sick already and my numbers are so great!!! I just can't wait to see my baby's heart beating on that little monitor though!!!

--------------------

Re: So Michele..... new
      #218868 - 10/11/05 07:46 AM
michele

YUP!!!! I was ok when I got up. I got ready for work and was feeling really dizzy and decided I'd better eat something. Will had baked a breakfast casserole, yummy! Then, my kitties decided they needed breakfast too. Do you have any idea just how bad soft, canned cat food smells??? I thought I was going to harf my breakfast!!!! HEHE!!

I'm mostly just really dizzy and have to remember to move slower. If I get up too fast or bend over or do ANYTHING too fast, everything gets kinda dark and fuzzy. I'm pretty much nauseous most of the time but if I sip water constantly it helps. I actually don't have a real big appietite right now, which is good because I need to really watch my weight gain. I'm already about 30 pounds overweight so I'm trying to limit my weight gain to about 25 pounds.

Its funny, usually I have a BIG sweet tooth and right now if I eat anything too sugarey, I feel like harfing! I think its a boy because girls are made up of "sugar and spiece and everything nice" and this baby does NOT want sugar or spiece right now!!!!! LOL!!!!

I'm also having a lot of "pinchy" kinda cramps. The nurse said it was the baby burrowing in nice and snuggley and that my uterus is actually already starting to expand! She said even though I miscarried each time before that my body knows whats going on now and things will be stretching and filling out a bit quicker than someone actually having there first baby!!

--------------------

Re:Thanks Nelly! new
      #218869 - 10/11/05 07:49 AM
michele

For once, I feel all is right in my world! Its a great feeling!!

--------------------

#218873 - 10/11/05 08:00 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

I was pregnant for a very short time in 2001 and remember the smell of coffee making me ill. I LOVE the smell of coffee and when I couldn't even tolerate the smell I thought something was up.

The smell of cat food makes me want to barf any day! That is some nasty smelling stuff.

Hey...now you have a reason not to clean the litter box! Aren't pregnant mommies supposed to stay away from litter boxes?

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Hi BL!! new
      #218874 - 10/11/05 08:04 AM
michele

You're right, unless someone has been through this, they just can't understand why I'm so happy to be so sick!! I haven't actually threw anything up yet but brought a toothbrush and toothpaste to work today, just incase!

I have been on the progesterone since about 2 dpo. I was on the supplements the last two times though and it was in the low teens at this point. They like to see it over 20 and mine is 42.7!!!!! WAAHOOO!!! I'll be staying on the progesterone suppositories as insurance though until about 10-12 weeks when the placenta takes over the production!

--------------------

#218875 - 10/11/05 08:07 AM
michele

YEP! There is some sort of toxic sickness that pregnant mom's can get from the kitty box, so Wills on cat little duty! He went to the grocery store and has been doing the cooking but when I reminded him he had to change the cat box, he was less than trilled! I told him it was good practice for changing poopey baby diapers and he just looked at me funny!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Ginger! new
      #218876 - 10/11/05 08:07 AM
michele

I'm on cloud nine right now!!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Kelly new
      #218878 - 10/11/05 08:08 AM
michele

I'm so happy I can hardley stand it!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22232

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review