Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Guilty
      #21753 - 09/26/03 07:50 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Hi everyone,

Not many of you may remember me, but I was on the boards a few months back. I feel guilty because I keep coming back, checking up on people, topics etc, but haven't written a post.

I just wanted to say that I really value the warm tone, support and encouragment that people offer on these boards. Though I don't write often, I visit often, and reading the posts makes me feel calm and thankful that there are places like this, people like you who give us all strength.

Anyway - since my last post, I have been determined to try and get healthy. I last wrote when I'd quit the smokes for about a week. It's been over 4 months now. I am also going to the gym about 4-5 times a week. It helps to allieviate the stress at work etc.

Anyway - thanks - you probably don't realise the effect your support, kind words and encouragement have on the people that visit (and don't write too often).

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hey stranger! new
      #21757 - 09/26/03 08:51 AM
artist

Reged: 05/28/03

I do remember you! I also visit more frequently than I post. I do appreciate knowing that there are great listeners here should I need them. artist

Re: Guilty new
      #21802 - 09/26/03 07:50 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

So glad you're still around! I have wondered about you. I guess you're enjoying the holidays at the moment hey! One more term til the big break - hurray!

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Thanks new
      #21816 - 09/27/03 04:26 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Thanks KinOz & Artist for your warm welcomes back. My ibs-d has bee a lot better since I started eating more healthier and cutting out a lot of the triggers eg carbonated drinks etc. Generally, I'm doing a lot better, however, went through a 'yuck' period, not knowing what the problem was. I've had blood tests to see if there's something wrong with my kidneys, but that was about a month ago and I"m too scared to get the results! I"m sure if it was a really significant concern, they would have contacted me to come back and see them.

Is concrete angel still around? Haven't seen her on for quite some time.

Re: Guilty new
      #21872 - 09/28/03 01:55 AM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

Well, Praise God! Sounds like you're on a roll - all the way to good health! It's so inspiring to read someone's success story about making such huge changes.... just this week, I decided I have to quit "convalescing" and making other excuses, and get back to eating more healthfully (less french bread & cereal, more veggies!) and start an exercise program... so, your post may be the push I needed!

God bless you and continue to strengthen you, body, mind and spirit!

Blessings,
Kaybee C

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 501 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1157

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review