All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Going to Opening Day LittleLIs!
      #213260 - 09/14/05 11:15 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

And I am gonna get rowdy and belligerant and tailgate from eight or nine in the morning and get drunk with the rest of those crazy crazy MEAN eagles fans!

My boyfriend is THE BIGGEST eagles fan, and is SOOOO excited, and it will be a good way to send him off, he has to go away that night up North for hte week for job training.

So, me, my parents, and Mike are bringing a grill, lots of drinks, veggie burgers, and prolly dead cow and pig for them , and getting ready for some football!

I am SOOOO in the football mood... we were watching MIke's Eagles DVD last night, and watching the footage and section on Eagles fans was HILARIOUS, they even showed footage of them booing SAnta Claus off of the field.

Gotta love Philly, we HATE everyone and don't hesitate to show it!

I went in the liquor store a couple of weeks ago and there was a donation tin marked "Keep T.O.'s Family from Starving Fund" , or something of the sort. I asked the guy about it and the proceeds actually go to a local animal shelter, and they raised quite a bit of money

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Going to Opening Day LittleLIs! new
      #213270 - 09/14/05 11:38 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!! That is my team kiddo!! I love Giants-Eagles games... EVen if both teams are horrible, they always manage to have good, cpmpetitive games! Have fun at the home opener!!

--------------------

Re: Going to Opening Day LittleLIs! new
      #214502 - 09/19/05 08:20 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

haha, thanks tommy! I started watching some of the giants game tonight, last I saw they were 14- 7 (if i remember correctly) against the saints.

the home opener WAS great, and my 'rents have awesome seats, we are in the 200 something section, the section right in front of donovan mcnabb's mommy. Eagles kicked butt, 43 - 3, so it was a great game! I actually drank some of a beer, too (and alot of wine in the parking lot heehee)

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 172 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 290

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review