All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Fellow OCDers I need a hug....
      #210496 - 09/01/05 05:00 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Fall sucks. Winter blows. I HATE this time of year - fall and winter are my worst times of the year - (germ and virus freak) - i live in terror 6 months of the year. I feel like at the end of summer I no longer feel safe. I have had multiple MAJOR panic attacks in the last few days. I can hardly eat. I've been sick to my stomach.
To top it all off, we have to go to this huge 25th anniversary party on Saturday for J's aunt and uncle.... lots of loud roudy filipinos (God love 'em) and I don't deal with crowds well at all. I have all this food to prepare...
Sigh. I know my meds need to be increased. I won't make it through fall winter otherwise. Hugs, please.
XOXO
Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: XXXOOOXXX new
      #210502 - 09/01/05 05:15 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Alicia--infinite hugs! I UNDERSTAND, I empathize and I have the same terror! I just restarted my meds. (I quit them for a few weeks) I promise to email. You have a kindred spirit. I just don't get this disorder that makes me go in circles over and over and over again...I robs me of fun, pleasure, joy...precious moments of love. It's wasting us!

That party sounds like a nightmare--no wonder you're going out of your mind! I'd personally 'bag' it.

I just got a new boarder--Yasmine from Iran--and SHE'S driving me ape-poop. She insists on taking me for afternoon walks, vampire that I've become. "Only fifteen minutes," she insists. I might get out and take a peak at the sun.

At least, today, I'm just too sick to have enough energy for OCD.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs. I've got an overstock!

Kate.
P.S. My email is: katenowak@msn.com I not that far away!
You're not alone.

Hugs.... new
      #210505 - 09/01/05 05:19 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

Bless your heart...and that Philipino food isn't all that great for you is it? I think you could get away with some of the adobo or pancit. Hmmm...

I will say a prayer for you!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Fellow OCDers I need a hug.... new
      #210516 - 09/01/05 05:46 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am not OCD but I just wanted to give you a BIG HUGE HUG and say I am keeping you in my thoughts!!

OCD stinks! new
      #210531 - 09/01/05 06:49 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Big ((((((((((HUGS)))))))) Alicia! I don't have an obsession problem with germs and viruses...but I know how it is with other things.

Do you absolutely have to go to the party? How about if you set a time limit for being there? Knowing you have a limited time...a way out...helps me. And know that if you drive you can leave ASAP if things get too bad. I tend to avoid family gatherings. But when I do go, I need to hang on the the idea that I am in control of how long I stay and if I need to leave earlier than everyone else, I go!

I hate winter too, Alicia. I'm considering moving to a warmer climate because the lack of sun does me in.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Fellow OCDers I need a hug.... new
      #210532 - 09/01/05 06:50 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

HUGS!!! I hate all seasons.

~nelly~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 149 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1239

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review