All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Another 'product' poll for the ladies! (And the men, if you are so inclined!) new
      #210483 - 09/01/05 03:59 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

The best luck I've had lately with face cleansers is Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne wash. I never had a single zit as a teenager, but as a grown-up I have problems with my chin being constantly broken out. It drives me crazy.

I love Aveda, when we can afford it (which is not often).

Believe it or not my husband is addicted to their Rosemary mint stuff... the shampoo, the shaving cream, and the after shave stuff.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

my mom used it too new
      #210504 - 09/01/05 05:17 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

for her whole life!

she also got me and my sister into it.

unfortunately.. for the last five years or so i've NEVER washed my face (I know how terrible! ).

I've just started again.. but still sometimes get lazy. I might need to jump back on the noxema wagon!!

OH ANOTHER HELPFUL HINT- dab noxema on a zit, and let it dry and voila...zit goes away muuuuuuuuuuch faster. warning- you will look stupid walking around with a white dab of stuff on your face for like 15 mins.. but its worth it

--------------------

me too .. especially for sunburn -nt- new
      #210521 - 09/01/05 06:22 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Re: Another 'product' poll for the ladies! (And the men, if you are so inclined!) new
      #210537 - 09/01/05 07:00 PM
SCgirl

Reged: 05/24/05
Loc: Charleston SC

I too have sensitive skin so I have to be very careful with the new products. As for :
1. preventing wrinkles: My mom has used Oil of Olay the regular one(older one) for years and she hardly has ANY wrinkles and looks great. I too use it and I tried the new and improved expensive Oil of Olay regenerate(sp?) or something like that and it totally broke me out..so I just went back to the old stuff.
2.I had stretch marks too..(actually on my breasts, eww) I used Mederma cream, it is great and you can get it at your local pharmacy. My dermatologist recommended it and I dont have any stretch marks anymore!
3.I dont know about the cellulite cream? I have heard about the Nivea Reshaping cream and some of my friends like it.
4.Have you tried that new Mystic Tan where you go in a both and get sprayed? My roomate did it and she loved it! Lasts for weeks!
As for Shampoos I have tried everything pretty much and I like Frutis Long and Strong(since I have very long hair), and the old favorite Pantene!

#371161 - 05/04/14 01:46 AM
Drake

Reged: 04/12/14

Certainly this products does not help every other person to get rid of under eye circles, they have to go for other professional treatments...

Edited by Drake (05/04/14 01:50 AM)

#371172 - 05/09/14 06:53 PM
ag5t

Reged: 03/11/03
Loc: Houston, Texas

Ok, here is one from a guy......
1) Favourite hair conditioner: nope, hair COLOR - Revlon
2) Favourite shampoo: HEB or Kroger, etc.
3) Favourite none
4) Favourite body cream: none
5) Favourite lip stuff: Chap Stik
6) Favourite scent: the smell of freshly cut Christmas trees in December.......

--------------------
Amateur radio IS a contact sport!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 641 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12642

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review