All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)
Congratulations! new
      #209824 - 08/30/05 02:18 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. It's nice to hear some good news! Best wishes for continued happiness and love!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Tina and Tommy.... new
      #209828 - 08/30/05 02:51 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I know all about long distance relationships. John and I were apart half the time before we were married and most of the time after we were married. Now I see him every night and I'm every bit as much in love with him as the day I married him and bore his children, if not more. Don't worry about the distance. You'll be together soon, and it will be forever. God bless your love.

BTW - about an engagement party in NY - what about us CANADIANS??? Since I don't think the fall sprawl is happening, what about an engagement dinner???? What do you think???? I'll be there with bells on!!! Do you think you could do TO????

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Tina and Tommy.... new
      #209855 - 08/30/05 04:39 PM
jrs

Reged: 03/31/03
Loc: Aberystwyth, Wales

I'm a little late (haven't been on in a while) but just wanted to add my congratulations on this wonderful event!!

- Vincent

Congrats to you both!!! new
      #209882 - 08/30/05 05:49 PM
Sailing Away

Reged: 03/31/05

I am so happy for you both! The ring look amazing. Now for all the fun detail planning.

Congrats again!

Michelle

Re: Kate new
      #209889 - 08/30/05 05:57 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Kate, you have described Tina and I's relationship to a tee. Although, I am bit of a lapsed Catholic, I told TIna, a few months ago that I feel like I have known her my whole life. I even joked that we have may have known each other in a past life. I am not kidding about that statement either. I definitely said it. And we are very comfortable with one another. You have some VERY good insight Kate!!

--------------------

Thanks Vincent! -nt- new
      #209891 - 08/30/05 05:58 PM
TommyNY

--------------------

Alicia new
      #209893 - 08/30/05 06:02 PM
TommyNY

Thank you so much for suggesting a Canadian engagement party. NExt time I am up in Canada will be for Canadian Thanksgiving. Not sure if it can be done or not. Regardless, thank you so much for everything you have said. You have been EXTREMELY supportive as well!

--------------------

Re: WHOLLY CRAP!!!!! new
      #209909 - 08/30/05 06:30 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I've only been away 1 or 2 days and I missed this!!!!! Oh how freakin exciting! What a post to read to make your day! Made me smile from ear to ear guys!!!! The ring is just gorgeous! I love it. YOu done good Tommy! So you are going to move to NYC????!?!? Tina you will LOVE it I'm sure. I didn't get a chance to read all 9million posts but I just have one itty bitty question and forgive me if you answered someone elses post to this question, What does your mom think of all this? Is she happy for you? I hope so. I know how critical she can be. Oh well don't listen to her whatever she says anyway!!!!! You enjoy the moment and deal with her later if she's not ok with it. You guys are the best couple to come around lately. Even better than Brad and Angelina. Seriously!!! I know you'll do fine together....after all it's a Aries and a Cancer match made in heaven! That's what my hubby and I are and we are completely in love after 14 years just like you guys!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: WHOLLY CRAP!!!!! new
      #209941 - 08/30/05 07:30 PM
TommyNY

THANKS LISA!!! I am very happy and I know I definitely did VERY well! Tina may not have access to the boards for a few days because her computer is down at work. So, I can answer the question about her mom. We both called our parents on Sunday. Tina spoke to my parents and I spoke to her parents. Both sets of parents have been nothing short of supportive and if I might add enthusiastic for the both of us.

Thanks for the well wishes. We may want to end this thread soon, people are going to get tired of hearing about us!

--------------------

Lisa new
      #210401 - 09/01/05 10:32 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

My mom has been very supportive since I made the announcement to her. She asked me if I was sure and told me that it's my decision and she just wants me to be happy which Tommy obviously makes me! So it turned out way better than I thought. She's even ok with me moving to NYC! WOW!!!

Thanks for asking!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 386 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 75070

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review