All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Back from Dublin!
      #207593 - 08/22/05 06:36 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Hey everyone, I'm just walking in the door back from the Dublin experience. What a great trip!!!!! I am all set to do it again NEXT YEAR. I am so lucky to have great friends I can spend time with like this-- I totally got misty when Nat and Sinead were hugging me goodbye!! AW!!

In any case, I just wanted to post so all of my friends know I'm home safely. I'm seeing stars, I'm so tired from the time difference, so I'm going to hit the hay and I'll be posting more tomorrow to fill in all the blanks for y'all.

Just to let you know, you were ALL THERE in SPIRIT.

~nelly back home~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Back from Dublin! new
      #207596 - 08/22/05 07:09 PM

Unregistered

Wow that seemed like such a short time! Glad you had and are back safe and sound. Get some rest and detox from all that beer!

#207639 - 08/22/05 08:12 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

aww i'm glad you had such a fabulous time! from the looks of the pics I've seen you definitly looked like you were having a BALL.

--------------------

#207665 - 08/23/05 01:05 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Good to hear you got back safe and sound Nelly.
Nat missed her train to Achill yesterday morning as the taxi we had ordered for her and my sister was 45 minutes late, so she had to wait 4 hours for the next one.

I am back to feeling like I am the only IBSer in Dublin:( after a weekend where we could talk about D/C/A and all that good stuff freely.

Shattered tired though, playing tourist is exhausting. I didn't get a chance last night to sort out the official pic but will post it hopefully tonight.

It was great to meet you both, I had some fun times and laughs.

I ate TWO Luna's from my stash yesterday as I had to work late, I was so grateful for them, thanks again Nelly!

S.

--------------------
S.

#207723 - 08/23/05 07:56 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Glad to hear you got home safely! Can't wait to see more pictures!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#207752 - 08/23/05 09:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Welcome back! I know you had quite the blast. Did your BF miss you terribly?

Oh gosh, bf! new
      #207779 - 08/23/05 11:36 AM
Nelly

Now I remember why I take vacations AWAY from BF! LOL did my boyfriend miss me?! NO. NOT AT ALL. Oh my gosh, he's just been heaping on the abuse ever since I got back! He's had a crappy week and since I wasn't here he's bottled up everything! And gee I have to hear about how miserable every day was, and how he forgot what an aggressive driver I am, etc!! Grr. And he was so loving when he'd call me while I was away! Now I'm here in person with loads of european chocs for him (which were very heavy in my baggage, by the way!!) and he's just RUDE. Grrr again!

But I can't be bothered to take on his baggage! I'm in such a happy (and sleepy!) mood all I'm thinking of is food and sleep! And my clock is all scr**ed up! I woke up completely ravenous at 5 o'clock this morning, wanting to like down a bowl of pasta or something!

So I'm conking out now... I'll develop my pics by Sunday so I can post highlights of my trip. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, by the way!!! It's like coming home to a big non-dysfunctional family who genuinely misses me!!! SO NICE!!!

Love to all you guys!!

~nelly (resting)~

Re: Oh gosh, bf! new
      #207782 - 08/23/05 11:39 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Huh, what a thing to come back to. A cranky boyfriend. Sorry to hear that Nelly. You should read my post about Irritable Male Syndrome. Here's the article: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8962022/site/newsweek/

Get some rest and we will all be looking forward to the pics!

--------------------

#207790 - 08/23/05 11:55 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I'm SO glad you ladies had such a blast! Way uncool about bf though Nelly ...I'm glad you aren't letting him spoil it for you! *hugs* Yay for IBS in Dublin! *hugs* Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Trip home and great bag I found! new
      #207793 - 08/23/05 11:59 AM
Nelly

It was such a pleasure seeing you in person, Sinead! I'm so glad you're coveting the Lunas... I had a fun time scoping out the different stores to find the ones you like! I hear you about making them last-- I'm savoring the tasty bars and even keeping them hidden in the kitchen in case any of my BF's friends go rumaging for a snack...! Thanks so much for hooking me up at the supermarket with the chocs and tea and bikkies and everything!! I'm holding those close to my chest for now!! Only the people who are the nicest to me are getting hooked up!! (Hear that, stoopid BF!!?! )

Huge bummer about that stupid taxi messing up the pickup time! After the horror stories you told me about rush hour, I made sure to book one as soon as I got back to the b&b. You know, I was up until 2:20am packing and sorting everything out, then up at 7 for breakfast. The taxi I ordered arrived exactly on time, though!!!

Funny thing-- I ended up buying so much clothing (and chocs and pressies, etc. ) that I overstuffed my bag and had to take a huge River Island shopping bag stuffed with the overfill!! The paper on the bag was totally ripping at the seams, but I just couldn't fit any thing else into my luggage! So the great thing is I bought this kicka** Jansport bag in the airport:

AND it's not available in the US yet!!! It's called a Factor 12, and comes in other colors too. I remember what you said about Jansports getting big over there, and this bag is just the best thing ever!! I had to snap it up, and now I have something no one else does yet! It also happens to be my favorite bag now. I'm going to use it for yoga the first chance I get!

OK enough posting! I have got to rest!

~nelly~

OMG I've heard of this!!! new
      #207800 - 08/23/05 12:12 PM
Nelly

I've totally read about male menopause! And now IMS?! Ah, the power of science, explaining what we've been suspecting, and giving it a name.

All men can't be as great as you, Tommy. You've blown the curve! Pity the rest of us, Tina!

~nelly~

Yea, IBS gone international! new
      #207801 - 08/23/05 12:14 PM
Nelly

It's good to be back Ruchie! But I'd love to still be there, too! So nice to know that there are international suffers out there too that SYMPATHISE, and can RELATE!!!

~nelly~

LOL Brittany! new
      #207802 - 08/23/05 12:20 PM
Nelly

I had to 86 the beer the night before I left. I was allll beer-ed out! I've got to just take a long bath and relax now! I have all these travel bruises (they just seem to come from nowhere, you know?) so I have to wait to get my after-trip massage! I did indulge in a shampoo and blowdry at the salon today!! Too bad I'm just wasting the pretty hairdo on staying in and having a nap, tho! Maybe I'll go out to dinner with a friend tonight! Something to eat that's niiiiice and saaaaafe!

~nelly~

Re: OMG I've heard of this!!! new
      #207804 - 08/23/05 12:20 PM
TommyNY

Thanks Nelly. I can be a bit irritable at times. Tina can attest, but most of the time I am just fine... (Tommy yelling at co-worker to shutup...)

Yes, I am just fine....

--------------------

Hey Michele! new
      #207806 - 08/23/05 12:22 PM
Nelly

So nice to see your smiling face! I'll put a rush on those pics for you. You're going to flip when I show you the place I stayed! I was joking with Natalie and Sinead that it was really too nice for me. LOL!

~nelly~ Going to sleep now, really!

#207807 - 08/23/05 12:23 PM
Sara-Sage

Nelly, Tommy is fantastic. He's so amazing that I can't imagine having to find someone as caring as him.

I'm sure you BF is great too?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #207808 - 08/23/05 12:24 PM
Nelly

HA HAHA HA HAHAHAA *snork!*

~nelly~

#207810 - 08/23/05 12:29 PM
Nelly

I have to STRUGGLE to remind myself how great my BF is at the mo. He almost made me cry last night when he said he'd had enough of me, and when was my next vacation. (!!!) Nelly pauses to take a deep breath and put the poison away!

I'm just staying out of his way right now until the nice BF comes back. At least I have the dog, who seems to be very in love with me right now. He's following me around and slept in front of my door last night! Aw. At least I've still got it. With some species anyway.

~nelly~

Re: Oh gosh, bf! new
      #207811 - 08/23/05 12:29 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh no! What's wrong with him!? Doesn't he know how great you are!!!

Give him a slap!

#207813 - 08/23/05 12:31 PM
Sara-Sage

OMG? He asked you when your next vacation was? Nasty!

Tell him you'd better watch it or you'll bring home an Irish man next time!

#207814 - 08/23/05 12:32 PM
Sara-Sage

No.... Tommy getting mad has me in hysterics!!!! No comparison!

YES! Good idea!! new
      #207816 - 08/23/05 12:36 PM
Nelly

I still have some phone numbers in my cell! Maybe I'll give one of the Seamus or Jimmies I met a call...

You always know what to say, Tina!!!

~nelly~

#207817 - 08/23/05 12:40 PM
TommyNY

Well you know, that lady in the supermarket really got me angry when she said I couldn't take that shopping wagon outside! GRRRRRR!

--------------------

Re: YES! Good idea!! new
      #207818 - 08/23/05 12:40 PM
Sara-Sage

We all love you and he should too! I'm sure you meet plenty of guys that would die to be with you! You're beautiful, intelligent and soooo funny!

#207819 - 08/23/05 12:42 PM
TommyNY

YEs, Nelly. He should NOT be telling you that he can't wait to see you go on vacation again just when you get back. What kind of welcome home is that? I could nto fathom saying that to Tina or anyoen I love!!

--------------------

#207820 - 08/23/05 12:43 PM
Sara-Sage

I think that will remain the funniest memory of you.

I'll tell the others..

We went shopping VERY early one morning (before breakfast even?) and I turn around at the cash to see Tommy loading all the groceries into this HUGE kids cart with massive animals on the front. He was trying to get it outside to the car when the lady told him that it's for in-store use only for the kids. He got "mad" and I died laughing (maybe on the floor) as he tried to push that out the door and then had to repack all our stuff into an "adult" cart. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed all the way out to the car and quite possibly all the way home.

#207822 - 08/23/05 12:47 PM
Nelly

He's really self-absorbed and selfish that way. I teared up and he realized how cruel he was being. Life is too short to spend with someone like that!! If I were dreading home at all, I would have been shopping for a new BF already! Let's hope this passes and I get a fat apology. Or else he's going to have to sleep with one eye open, I'll tell ya! Or as the Irish guy in the bar said: "I'll tell you this and I'll tell you no more!"

No stupid boy can ruin my good time on earth!! Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm so glad that when I need the support you guys are always here for me!!! You rock!!

~nelly~

Oh that is TOO CUTE!!!!! new
      #207823 - 08/23/05 12:49 PM
Nelly

I WOULD HAVE GONE FOR THE ANIMAL CART TOO!!!! That it a great story!!

~nelly~

#207824 - 08/23/05 12:50 PM
Sara-Sage

Good, I'm glad you know you don't deserve his unhappy welcome home.

Re: Oh that is TOO CUTE!!!!! new
      #207825 - 08/23/05 12:51 PM
Sara-Sage

It was too funny.

#207829 - 08/23/05 01:00 PM
TommyNY

Teh only reason I had teh animal cart is because the "normal" one wouldn't fit through the aisle dammit! And why couldn't I bring the kid's cart out? What did they think, I was going to have Tina push me around in the parking lot?

--------------------

#207830 - 08/23/05 01:03 PM
Sara-Sage

It was HILARIOUS!!!!!! I don't think you had your coffee yet and you were still hald-asleep as was I. It was so funny, I wish I would have brought a camera. LOL!

Are we going there again in 2 weeks?

#207831 - 08/23/05 01:04 PM
TommyNY

YES and I am going for the D@MN animal cart again. Let them try and stop. Tina, you start my truck, and make sure youa re ready to go before the supermarket security gets me! HAHAHAHA !!

--------------------

#207833 - 08/23/05 01:09 PM
Sara-Sage

Tommy if you do that, I will walk right by like I don't know you. FYI!

Nelly new
      #207834 - 08/23/05 01:10 PM
Sara-Sage

I think your BF might be jealous that he missed out on such a fab trip. Possible?

#207848 - 08/23/05 01:42 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I'm glad you made it home safe Nelly! I haven't read all of the Dublin posts... but from what I gather, you had a wonderful time.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#207905 - 08/23/05 03:41 PM
cailin

Nelly-

You have me in stitches here talking about your packing and bag bursting etc, I take full responsibility for bringing you shopping. Given BF's bad attitude at the moment I think we should blame the milkybars that you got him they definitely pushes it over the edge!

Sorry to have brought you shopping so much, but am glad that you found that magical new bag in Dublin airport, its hilarious that you can't get them in the US, I was only telling you about the time that Jansport was a brand that only Irish students who had spent the summer in the US knew about and it was a badge of life to have one!

Yes the Irish taxi system really let poor Nat down, glad you had a good experience, aren't you lucky I didn't book your cab after all- the B&B's company are obviously much more reliable than my used-to-be regular one. Am on the search for a new taxi company now.

Hope you got some good sleep and that BF is behaving better..set Kodiak on him!

take care and hope you recover soon!

S.

--------------------
S.

I can't imagine how it happened new
      #208065 - 08/24/05 09:11 AM
Nelly

I thought I could fit it all! The only extra I brought home was 3 boxes of tasty bars from Natalie, 7 new shirts, 2 new pairs of pants, 5 CDs, and a large plastic shopping bag of supermarket goodies. Oh, and four pieces of jewelery, a new wallet, a bag of rocks from the beach, and a few boxes and bottles of meds from the chemist... oh, never mind. I see how it may have gotten out of hand.

I need one of those magic bags. The ones I can never fill completely. Somebody help me invent one!

~nelly~

Re: I can't imagine how it happened new
      #208067 - 08/24/05 09:13 AM
Sara-Sage

I want to see a fashion show with all the stuff you bought Nelly!

LOL! new
      #208069 - 08/24/05 09:16 AM
Nelly

Ha! I put one on for BF last night. He was being so nice to me, I kept going in my room and putting on random things that I didn't really buy in Dublin because I was enjoying the attention so much. Tee heee!

~nelly~

Nelly! new
      #208079 - 08/24/05 09:35 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Glad to hear that you had such a blast! You had me laughing at my computer with your post of meeting the locals in the bars and hanging out with them, you are sooo outgoing!.

Sorry about the bf being grumpy, I am sure that he will get over it and you will be back to normal.

Good thing that you don't have to share a bedroom with him!

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: LOL! new
      #208081 - 08/24/05 09:37 AM
cailin

Nelly you are so funny- how did the jeans that you didn't have time to try on work out? Also what about that designer top from Penneys?

I loved the combats (cargo pants) they looked great on you- in fact Tina, Nelly is wearing them in the Saturday pics.

I always bring an empty bag with me when I travel to fill, esp if I am going to a good shopping desination (You should see the amount of luggage we brought back from our US trip)

Nelly- you are so funny with the comment re BF and clothes you didn't get in Dublin! Good that he is back to being nice again.

--------------------
S.

Re: Nelly! new
      #208094 - 08/24/05 10:00 AM
Nelly

You got that right, Sheri! Let him be a grump in his OWN bed!

Next year I absolutely insist you do this trip with me, Sheri. You would have been so at home with my late night antics and all the locals!! A couple times I actually thought of you and knew you'd be having a blast. The one thing I would have done if you were here tho is see the Crystal Method and Basement Jaxx, who were playing on Friday night and Saturday!!

But in any case, it would have been cool to have one more cool rock chica there to pub hop with! You would have really gotten a kick out of the guys I met. Like this Eric guy from Wales, who had a tattoo of the red Welsh dragon on his arm. He was following me around all night from pub to pub telling me all about Wales, trying to get me to take off my green hat(!!!). Or one of the many Seamus-es I met. Or this guy Jimmy whose number I still have programmed in my phone somehow, who got me up to Irish dance with him, even tho I'd forgotten the steps. I just did what he did, with a second time delay.

I did teach my friend John from Liverpool how to do absinthe shots with sugar, a spoon and fire on one night after Natalie and I toured the Guinness factory at a fast-run type pace. Ask her when she gets back about that night.. she said absinthe had killed her the weekend before, and she'd been doing the shots all wrong compared to what we were doing.

Ah, the memories. They come flooding back, through the haze.

~nelly~

Re: Nelly! new
      #208101 - 08/24/05 10:03 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Awww! Iwill start an irish getaway fund and start putting away ASAP. : )

That all sounds so great! Hopefully my life will be alot more stable by then, too

--------------------
-Sheri

#208102 - 08/24/05 10:04 AM
Sara-Sage

ha ha that's cute! Is he back to normal now?

#208105 - 08/24/05 10:06 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok Sinead, I'll look at that pic.

I should bring an extra bad with me to NY too. Good idea. I ended up buying 2 pairs of sandals and a bunch of clothes (inclusing 3 I love Ny shirts for relatives) and they JUST BARELY fit in my suitcase. ha ha

Cailin, natalie and nelly's shopping trip! new
      #208108 - 08/24/05 10:09 AM
Nelly

I can't believe I found that top for 2 Euro!! I actually told a girl in the airport I met on the way out that I'd been introduced to Pennys-- what a crazy store!

Everything fits like it's supposed to, thank heavens! The jeans are my absolute favorites, and there's nothing like them available in the States. Wait 6 months and everybody'll be wearing them, but I get to be first!! I tried on the cargos for BF and he made me turn around-- TWICE. They are really flattering to my bum! And now I have independent verification of this!!

You are so right about bringing an empty bag. I should have done this, but I guess I *knew* i was going to buy another bag. I can't believe my luck this whole trip with shopping. If I had stayed another day, I would have brought home twice as much, I'm SURE. You and Natalie were so patient with me, waiting for them to dig out my size in the back. We were really down to the wire in the end, them closing the shop on us finally! LOL!

I'm munching on a tasty bar right now.. Must stop consuming them at this rate!!

~nelly~

#208113 - 08/24/05 10:13 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Sounds like you had an amazing time!!! I so wish I could have been there with you all!!! Nelly it sounds you and me together shopping could be a very expensive experince!! LOL Glad you had a great time can't wait for more pics!!
HUGS!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Sheri! new
      #208116 - 08/24/05 10:15 AM
Nelly

Your life doesn't have to be stable!! Sometimes it's good to get away when your life gets away from you. I can't tell you how many boyfriends I've left simply by going to europe and telling them that we should give it a rest because who knows what our situation will be when I get back!? grin:

Def start that irish getaway fund! You know the funny thing? I brought an old college ID that happens not to have a date on it, and I used it a bunch of times to get a discount, at the Guinness factory and the waterfall park to name 2. (Tho I think Cailin paid at the waterfall, tee heee!) The ID's 9 years old, I kid you not. LOL!

~nelly~

Heather7476! new
      #208121 - 08/24/05 10:18 AM
Nelly

Nice to see you back, kiddo! I was getting lonely being one of the last card carrying members of the Knock Me Over My Head Club!

What we need is a couple sugar daddies and their gold cards! OK, just their gold cards, LOL! I bet we could get a lot of power shopping done in a day. I personally need a new pair of everything. Like, all the time.

~nelly~

#208123 - 08/24/05 10:25 AM
Nelly

Yep, he's mostly back. I held him close for a while and now I think he remembers all the soft girl parts I have. So he's aiming towards getting me in the mood for some cuddle time, and I'm going to seriously make him work for it. I think he just missed some good old fashioned girl therapy while I was out. Stoopid boy, thinks he can just be all rude when I come back. I can hold out longer than he can! LOL!!

I think he's just forgotten he's scared of me!! But I've reminded him, and I think we're going to be restored to equilibrium PDQ.

~nelly~

Ashley! new
      #208129 - 08/24/05 10:30 AM
Nelly

Btw, Ashley, I'm so sorry if I've missed the time you were in Reston! I hope your stay with your family was great-- it's so nice to be pampered by the ancestors, then high-tail it outta there when the parents get too smothering!

How bout this DC weather?? I've been huddling next to the a/c since I've been back, big time!

~nelly~

#208139 - 08/24/05 11:08 AM
Sara-Sage

Yes, make him work for it!!!! Go Nelly!

#208144 - 08/24/05 11:24 AM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Welcome home Nelly! I'm glad that you had such an awesome time! Get well rested and get yourself back on your time

Re: Ashley! new
      #208157 - 08/24/05 11:55 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

haha I got back from reston last friday, but I had a lovely time with the parents.

we did hibernate next to the AC alot... oh or at tysons. haha

--------------------

Re: Ashley! new
      #208218 - 08/24/05 03:36 PM
Nelly

Tysons rocks! Mindy totally recomended a store there for me but I haven't been back since! I've blown my budget on my trip, so I've gotta wait before I do the clothes shopping thing again. Gotta get a 40 hr/wk job next, arg!!

~nelly~

#208226 - 08/24/05 03:59 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

Oh, I'm jealous (in a nice way) of you guys. I was never young when I was young. I was always an old fart and by the time I wanted to raise a little a hell, my body was to old to do it.
Oh, to be young again .......

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

#208240 - 08/24/05 04:27 PM
Nelly

Please feel free to live vicariously! I hear you about the old body thing. I often feel like I'm missing out cos I'm old before my time. I know it doesn't compare... It's no fun being trapped inside a body that has aged before the mind has caught up.

I'll post pics as soon as I get them back. They really don't reflect the loveliness, but you can get an idea!

~nelly~

#208241 - 08/24/05 04:28 PM
Nelly

I took a 2-hour nap so I'll be up til who knows when! Nice to see your happy face, Vicam!!

~nelly~

#208251 - 08/24/05 05:06 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

NOW IM BACK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #208533 - 08/25/05 01:34 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey everyone,

so after my long long day travelling yesterday and an extra hour flight delay I was so shattered when I got in I crashed straight away and slept most of the morning....burning the candle at both ends catches up on you!!!

I had a GREAT time with Nelly and Sinead, we had really good fun and got to see how fantastic dublin is, I really loved it, the people are so nice(especially all of sineads friends and family who we met along the way) everyone is so welcoming and makes you feel like you've been there forever. I wish people where I live were more like that!!

I am now stocked up with luna basr(though how long they'll last exactly Im not sure) me and nelly will probably become pro's at international exchanging of lunas and tasty bars via the postal system Im sure (and dont worry sinead that includes you too

I left sineads house on monday morning and headed down to Achill island in County mayo to stay with a friend until last night when I came home. Achill is also beautiful. it kinda feels like being deserted when you're there, its literally in the middle of no where but the people there live such a laid back life and everyone socialises with everyone from the village at the various pubs(of which all I visited) Luckily all of our tummys coped with the trip(well apart from mine after johnny foxes) and with all the undafe things we ate I think we did well.

Thanks again girls for a great trip!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: NOW IM BACK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #208535 - 08/25/05 01:39 PM
Sara-Sage

Welcome back Natalie! We're all so jealous that we missed out on such a fun sounding trip!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 632 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17552

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review