All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)
Re: Glad ya like it! -nt- new
      #38468 - 01/17/04 07:40 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: When's your birthday? new
      #38485 - 01/17/04 08:08 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

sept.9

Re: JUNE 10, Ah a Gemini!!! new
      #38508 - 01/17/04 11:28 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

I raised a Gemini, June 7. You are some of the smartest people I know, but then a psycic/astrologer just told me air signs are the intelligent ones of the zodiac!!!

You know, thats sooooo obvious by your posts.........one doesn't need an astrologer to tell us that!!!

I'm an air head (opps, no I mean air sign) as well

Kandee

--------------------

Jan. 25, Aquarius new
      #38509 - 01/17/04 11:32 PM
Kandee

I'm counting backwards now................. LOL

Yep, going on 28 this year.............(sure)

Right up there with Bev, you might say...

Kandee
KK

--------------------

WOW new
      #38511 - 01/17/04 11:39 PM
Kandee

Fantastic!!!!!

How'd you do that?

And BTW, can you educate me on the UBB Code options? What is list start/list item/list end??? Then the poll options right under it? Would we ever have a need for what ever those are? I'm just now getting the hang of the other options.
Have to say this has got to be the best software for a message board I have EVER seen!!!

Kandee

--------------------

Re: Computers and MAGS new
      #38512 - 01/17/04 11:44 PM
Kandee

Ya, I know, Mags is fantastic isn't she???

And when is there going to be a chat room? From how some of the posts appear to get posted at the same time, it looks like some of us are on line at identical times of the day!!!

KK

--------------------

Re: WHAT A FUN STORY!!! new
      #38513 - 01/17/04 11:57 PM
Kandee

To look at your life you'd think you were 60 years old with all the experience you've had, but then "darling daughter" of mine is like you and has done so many things, and done them so well...it's amazing to most of us, really!!! I know how you Gemini's get bored easily...well, not really bored, let's say you're just not happy unless you are challanged!! But then we all have to remember there are 2 of you...........and those twins are often at odds with each other.
I see a lot of passion in whatever it is you are doing at the time, right?

Kandee

--------------------

MY hubby & I are the same day new
      #38521 - 01/18/04 05:32 AM
kshsmom

Reged: 11/20/03

That's how we met. I had flowers and all that in my office and he came down and saw it all. He asked me about it and I told him it was my birthday... and we started talking about the coincidence. We were friends first - but that's how it all got started. He is six years older than I am - but we were both born on Sept 13th. (I was born on a Monday by the way) I'll be 33 this year.

Re: WOW new
      #38530 - 01/18/04 07:59 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Thanks!

Do you know how to post links? Well, I just went to everyone's profile, and linked to it. Does that make sense?

Did you ever read UBBCode in your posts ? When you post a message, there's always a link for it across the top (in the light blue bar). It shows how to do lists, and if you scroll down a little, you can read about posts.

I don't ever use list start or list end, but sometimes I use List Item. It makes a bulleted list. Just click on it, type your first item, click it again, type second item, etc.

I've only seen one poll - that was for if we wanted the private messaging activated. See Let's take a poll .

BTW: If private messaging was activated, you could see your others online and 'chat' with them through instant message. It is activated on the IBS Support Groups boards if you want to use it over there. As you can see, Heather had a few concerns about it, and wasn't going to activate it here unless people could shut it off, but you can disable it on the IBS Support Boards, so I don't know why you couldn't do it on these boards.

Thanks Heaps Mags new
      #38556 - 01/18/04 10:29 AM
Kandee

Thanks Mags,

No, I hadn't seen the UBBC in Your Posts section option. Guess I didn't even click the bar to find out more. Didn't know you could click on it and the info would pop up. Dummy me.

I forgot about the instant messaging feature, but nice that it can be turned off if one wants to do so. Don't know why I felt there needed to be a special chat room. This other way makes more sense.

Still not real clear on how you linked profiles to birth dates, but then I don't really have to, since all that matters is that you do!!! Glad you're the smart one around here. Do you intend to put something, somewhere in the living room section, say at the very beginning of all the posts, that one can click on quickly to go in and see when someone's birthday is? Or, would we have to go to search, and choose living room and type "birthdays" in?

I know this is stretching it, and heaven knows you have so much work as it is , but was there ever something in the works for a listing of the IBS safe foods on the market, sorta like you list the members recipes...say for items like Baked Lays, Bush Beans, Altoids, Amy's frozen pizza, etc,etc. ????

Just curious..

Thanks again Mags, You are truely a jewel!!! A lot of us would be lost without you!!!

Kandee

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 522 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 104206

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review