All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Home Sick from work today
      #206427 - 08/18/05 09:18 AM
jenniferlynn

Reged: 02/10/05
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

I came home early from work yesterday too! I have been on this diet since around March. Things are better than they were. All week I have eaten nothing but SF. Yesterday at work around lunchtime I ate some pretzels and rice. I immediately got an attack. Of course I was so busy at work..phones ringing off the hook! I just started this job in April. I'm a hard worker but nervous about missing. I took immodium but I'm so nauteous...I'm not sure what set me off? At home miserable. Sorry to vent but I need to get it out of my system! Thanks for listening!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Home Sick from work today new
      #206451 - 08/18/05 10:31 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

When I have to stay home because of a bad ibs attack, I take a bubble bath, rent a movie or watch tv, put on super comfy clothes and do a facial. Try to spil yourself and I hope you feel better real soon!

#206456 - 08/18/05 10:40 AM
MichelleB

Reged: 07/30/05
Loc: Ottawa, ON

I am sorry you feel so yucky today...but you know...you are allowed to be sick. IBS or not. Life is too short to be forgetting about ourselves. Get well again, and tackle whatever that day brings! Ahhh....a bath and comfy clothes sounds like a great idea!

#206458 - 08/18/05 10:53 AM

Unregistered

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad! I hate it when that happens and you have no idea why. Well take some more immodium and just lay in bed and sleep it off. The weekend will be here soon and you can relax some more then.

And don't worry about missing work because it will just make you feel worse! Take it easy.

#206461 - 08/18/05 10:57 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

sorry your not feeling well sweetie... get some tea in ya and grab the heating pad and a blankey...

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1923 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 777

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review