All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone else like to go junking?
      #20552 - 09/12/03 02:29 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I love going junking! Garage sales, flea markets, consignment shops, you name it. Am I the only one who loves to go to Goodwill? Sunday at Goodwill I found this beautiful blue Anne Klein linen jacket! I wore it this week to work and got lots of compliments on it. I didn't tell them I paid $3.95 for it at Goodwill. It's my little secret! Last year I found this great bedside table for $9.00. I bought new chrome knobs for the drawers and use it in my guest room by the bed. It looks just like the one in the Restoration Hardware catalog that is priced at almost $200. Anyone else have any great "finds" from these kind of places? Or am I the only one who enjoys this????

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone else like to go junking? new
      #20555 - 09/12/03 02:41 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

love it love it!!!! my g-ma used to take my sister and me.

--------------------
~jules

Re: Anyone else like to go junking? new
      #20571 - 09/12/03 05:11 PM
artist

Reged: 05/28/03

Oh how I wish you lived close by! Someone else who loves decorating and treasure hunting! My husband absolutely refuses to look at "other people's junk". Now that my daughter is older (14) she is beginning to see how fun it can be. She helped me do shopping and decorating while we were renovating our house last winter. She has a pretty good eye. (She learned from a master.) artist

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 586 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1093

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review