BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Barbara, how's the studying coming alone? new
      #20540 - 09/12/03 01:03 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Thanks for asking. I knew you meant along. Some days you really make me laugh and today was not a good day for laughter. My tummy has been hurting for three days now and everytime I eat it doubles me over in pain. I'm waiting for my GP to call me back. BTW he calls me - not his nurse.

School is going well so far, but I'm really busy with my CNA class. It requires at least 15 hours a week of outside classroom time and the four hours of class time is spent as a lab. Next Monday will be intersting, since we will be bathing each other and brushing each other's teeth. What is going to be really funny is there is only one man in our classroom and I'm not about to let him near me. Poor guy won't have anyone to practice on until clinicals next month.

Today I want to throw my Chemistry book through the window. I am stuck on three problems and no matter how much I read I don't get it.

If anyone out there knows Chemistry e-mail me. I need help!!!

You have a good weekend.

Sorry you are in pain, Barbara new
      #20545 - 09/12/03 01:15 PM
BL

At least your doctor will call you! Mine just wants his check. (or should I say "checks plural" for all the tests he ran that he never discussed the results with me.) I've given up on him.
Your classes sound interesting, but that is a lot of work. I know you are tired when you come home, especially with 3 little boys. I can't help you with chemistry. I never even took it in high school.
So the one guy in your class, is he just going to stay home next week when you practice bathing each other and brushing each other's teeth? Or is he going to watch? Hee-hee! Sorry, I forgot, I'm not supposed to make you laugh! Maybe you could buy the book "Chemistry for Dummies." That's what my son did when he was having a hard time with his Latin class.
Gotta go drink my peppermint tea before it gets cold.

Re: Sorry you are in pain, Barbara new
      #20581 - 09/12/03 07:48 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

You really need to stop making me laugh BL!!! I'm in pain due to stress. I have a personal issue to deal with and the stress likes to go to my tummy. My Doc said just continue to take Levsin and stick to a Brat diet for a few days. He wants to see me stable and if I'm not better by next week - call back. He also up my Paxil dose 10mg at my request.
Besides my personal issue (I don't want to discuss on the board) and my mother-n-law dying it can being really tough to handle. I'm sure the hypo. therapy tapes will help, but I can not afford them right now.
Currently I'm praying hard for an answer from God and trying to remain upbeat. I think I'm doing a good job - I still have fun and enjoy life. Just a few things I don't enjoy and that is part of life. Bummer!!!!
Don't want to make anyone more depress reading my post.

Re: Sorry you are in pain, Barbara new
      #20599 - 09/13/03 05:12 AM
BL

Barbara,
I'm sorry you are going through a difficult time. I wish I were there to give you a big hug! I will pray that things get better for you.
BL

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 549 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1294

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review