All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Thanks for all the compliments, guys! new
      #202276 - 08/03/05 09:31 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

yeah thanks everyone! you're seriously very very nice!

and amanda.. you must come to boston. SOON. hopefully the rodents will be under control asap. I emailed the condo assoc and they are sending out an exterminator.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Ashley....have you found your pet "of the rodent persuasion"? ~nt~ new
      #202557 - 08/04/05 04:05 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: potential mouse poop? and other happenings.. new
      #202597 - 08/04/05 06:22 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Great picture you two! Looks like you had a blast. I jope that you get rid of that rodent problem. We have them alot in the garage since we live by a field. So far none in the house!!

Nice picture new
      #202603 - 08/04/05 06:44 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

It would be so cool to have a buddy close enough to visit. I'm jealous!

Did you two know each other before the boards?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

haha now that you mention it more advice needed.... new
      #202670 - 08/04/05 08:39 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

haha not yet!

I finally today mustered the courage to take all of the stuff in the cabinet out. (in my mind I was picturing move the towels and boxes and having mice jumping out at my face).

Anyways.. I moved it very carefully, stuffed it all in a trash bag and threw it on the patio since it is all covered in tiny mouse droppings (anyone know if I could just wash them and reuse to towels or should I throw them away).

Then tonight I went to target and bought a few fancy traps. I thought about the pellets and poison food but didn't want them eating it and dying somewhere underneath my cupboard.. but I also didnt' want to pick up yucky traps with mice in them that I could see.. so I found mouse traps that you put the bait in the bottom and they walk in the tunnel and it traps them in there and I guess kills them instantly. So hopefully they work!

When moving out the stuff earlier today I noticed where they came in from. A lovely bit chewed out of my cabinet in the bottom left corner. Stupid rodents.. the cabinets are literally a year old. Anyways.. what should I do to repair that hole.. my mom says to plug it in with steel wool because they can't eat through that but to wait until I catch at least one in my trap so that I don't trap live mice in my walls to randomly chew through another cabinet. Any other ideas?

--------------------

Re: Nice picture new
      #202671 - 08/04/05 08:43 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

nope.. we randomly met here on the boards about a year and a few months ago.. I was having exboyfriend problems.. amanda was more than happy to help and we hit it off.

Now I'll honestly say she's one of my bestfriends. Look at ibs.. bringing tommy and tina together.. me and amanda (although not quite comparable! ) but still awesome to have hit it off.

We don't live that close to each other.. both city girls.. but we're about 3 1/2 hours apart! maybe there's people in the illinois vicinity that want to hook up as well.

--------------------

btw amanda.... new
      #202672 - 08/04/05 08:46 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

I was watching that show on ABC hooking up... all about online dating in NYC..

anyways.. one of the dates went to that yummy mexican place we ate at.. I could tell by the guacamole.. they made it at the table in the same stone thingys. haha I felt so cool watching it thinking.. yup I ate there!

--------------------

Re: My husband delivered mine...now that is some kind of guy! new
      #202673 - 08/04/05 08:50 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

oh my gosh that is some guy!!! you weren't embarassed that he was looking at your poop in a jar?

--------------------

Re: haha now that you mention it more advice needed.... new
      #202674 - 08/04/05 08:56 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

oh and I might have mentioned this before but Tommy and Amanda's advice was right on. I emailed the condo assoc director and he's going to tell the building maintenance director about the mouse problem.

Apparently there is already a contract with a terminator, however the maintenance man is on vacation until monday, so I figured i'd do a little dirty work myself.. hence the aforementioned mouse traps. Because by the time the guy gets back on monday.. makes an apt with a exterminator who knows how long it could take.. but at least I know it will be done eventually.. and i'm helping out the process.

--------------------

Re: btw amanda.... new
      #202693 - 08/05/05 05:05 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Tina and I were watching that on tv last night. We have been watchingthe show since it started. That was no Caliente Cab Co. was it?

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 100 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16294

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review