All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Why don't most of you post on the Eating Board? new
      #197355 - 07/19/05 01:19 PM
gregory wayne

Reged: 02/27/04
Loc: MEMPHIS, Tennessee

it is true for me reread heather's 1st year book and follow it true. all i will post in I feel good compared to before.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm not having a bad experience new
      #197356 - 07/19/05 01:23 PM
gregory wayne

it is okay. At one time I was so frustated I went POSTAL 10 times a day. this kinda stuff some or most are not real good. you seem to be and I have noticed a couple of others.

Re: This is my point new
      #197360 - 07/19/05 01:27 PM
gregory wayne

again in time, you could add someone to you address book. I can almost quote HEATHER and would love to help anyone.

I did not know this!!! You just went up another notch in my book!! new
      #197361 - 07/19/05 01:27 PM
bamagirl

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Alabama

You truly answer some very tedious posts. COOL!! Linz, you are an asset to the board!

--------------------
God is Faithful!

Pictures... new
      #197368 - 07/19/05 01:31 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

...I've been converted to photobucket.com myself, but otherwise Casey is the resident picture-pixie so if you send her a photo, she'll post it for you.

Aw thanks! new
      #197370 - 07/19/05 01:34 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

See, people like you make it worthwhile. And being able to really help sometimes is so cool. I just saw that Cheryl (cjc) who was so desperate she was considering surgery has now been stable for two weeks after we fixed her diet! That kind of thing makes the frustration worthwhile for me.

Wish I could help people for a living...but then at least helping plants they can't argue!

Re: I agree with you 100% but........ new
      #197457 - 07/19/05 05:29 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

doesn't it give you something to look forward too? I mean we all went through the "other" boards and finally got stable by simply learning and taking others advice. You will get to that point too someday and then you will be able to come to this board and just talk about the weather or whatever. We still talk about our "bad IBS days" on this board too so it's not like we only talk about the magazines we read and who's dating who eh hem Tommy and Tina!!!!!

I try to answer the questions that I can when one is posted on this board pertaining to IBS but like Casey said, I'm D too and a lot are C so we can not give any advice on that (unfortunately)

For me and maybe a lot of people do have different eating habits. I learned basically myself how to cope and learned to eat what I should and stay away from the things that trigger my IBS. I did not purchase one thing from Heather and that's not because I don't want too, it's just that I felt for myself that I didn't need to. Her products have worked wonders for a lot so I know they do work, it's just that I managed to get stable on my own and from the wonderful people and posts from this site.

I hope you understand by all our posts the reason we are on this board. We have become a "family" and the ones who repeatedly keep staying around appreciate and got to know one another very well. It's not that we are deliberately ignoring the other boards. It's just we have become comfortable on this one and like to chat about other things than IBS.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Linz, I hereby dub you... new
      #197510 - 07/19/05 07:52 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

an honorary moderator! I thought you were one too! You help all of us so much and put so much thought and time into answering so many hurting people.

What a gem you are....and such a big heart!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: It's beginning to give me a headache new
      #197520 - 07/19/05 08:24 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I'm just finding the diet board to be tiresome and redundant and that anything I say is pretty pointless or useless. That board, while "informative" is beginning to give me a headache and I feel like an idiot when I post on it. You're right: the lv is where the REAL people hang out, where life beyond the mechanics, the exteriors and the hyper-technicalities takes place. You all have such character and personality and depth and warmth and courage and attitude. I respect and admire you all for your candour and your HUMANITY. I think I'll hang out here more often instead of on the outside fences.

Kate, IBS-d.

Cyndy new
      #197524 - 07/19/05 08:33 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

It's funny when I first started cruising the boards is seem that most of the folks on the other boards had "D" and now the folks on the boards are predominantly "C".

A while back there was someone on the boards that pretty well wore everyone out..asking question after question and seemingly getting angry at the very people that were trying to help. It was a very frustrating time for all of us who hang out on the boards regularly.

You will see that the folks on the boards are kind people with good hearts...funny as can be. We share all kinds of stories from fertility issues...babies...prayer requests and our latest BM or lack thereof .

I know I was fed up with the high maintenance person, quit checking the EFI board to keep myself from getting irritated and never really went back.

Join us here...you'll have lots of fun.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1627 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 31022

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review