All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
I ran out of meds
      #193713 - 07/09/05 07:43 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I'm out of meds. Again.

Heat is my worst trigger, and I'm spending more time outside this summer as I have no office hours. I'm taking more meds, and I've had to refill my meds already in five weeks. Now I'm out again.

What that works out to is for a four week supply, I went through them in 3 weeks. So I refilled. The next four week supply I went through in 2 weeks.

So I've going through 8 weeks of drugs in 5 weeks and now I'm out. I took my last pills this morning, and I have to psych myself up to see the dreaded pharmacist and get the last remaining refill on the bottles. Yikes!

My stomach is in knots about this. I'm going to have to make another appointment with the GI to explain myself. (Lucille Ball voice: "Nelly, you gotta lotta explaaaaainin' to do!")

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I ran out of meds new
      #193728 - 07/09/05 08:55 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh know that sucks!

what kinda meds are you taking... hopefully your doc wiill give you more.

--------------------

#194039 - 07/11/05 07:04 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Just tell them that the heat makes you take double or triple your dose. Don't feel bad at all, missy!!!!

#194135 - 07/11/05 09:43 AM
Nelly

I had a major cryfest yday when Mr. Pharmacist Guy wouldn't refill me 14 days early. Very unlike me to even ask, much less cry about it.

I called my doc this morning, but they're terribly slow at getting back to me. I'm attached to my cell phone JIC.

~nelly~

Yikes! new
      #194139 - 07/11/05 09:47 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I don't envy you! I know what it's like! I would be totally panicking. Cry all you want... sometimes that's the best therapy for stressful times. Good luck! I hope your doc is able to do something for you... when you finally talk to him/her that is!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#194143 - 07/11/05 09:57 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm sorry, I don't get it. If you have a prescription, why won't they refill it early? Are these the narcotic meds? Maybe there are procedures for these?

Good luck Nelly. Let's hope your doc calls back today.

#194208 - 07/11/05 11:53 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

What are the meds for that allows you to take so many pills in 5 weeks? I am sure it's some kinda law to not allow you to take so many refills in such a short amount of time to ensure you don't overdose.

I know you wouldn't but it's probably just a precaution.

What are the meds for?

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

UPDATE: 11am new
      #194390 - 07/11/05 08:09 PM
Nelly

The Pharmacist's story: If you're refilling early cos you're taking more meds, that means your prescription has CHANGED. Go get a new, DIFFERENT prescription with your HIGHER DOSE listed on it and have your doctor fax us.

My doctor's point of view: The doctor is seeing PATIENTS. He doesn't have time for PHONE CALLS. Make an APPOINTMENT.

UPDATE: 3pm new
      #194396 - 07/11/05 08:28 PM
Nelly

Pharmist: still waiting on your doctor.

Doctor's office: Make an APPOINTMENT.

I make an appointment for Friday.

~nelly~

I am really freaking out (12:24 am, arg!) new
      #194413 - 07/11/05 09:29 PM
Nelly

This is definitely something that'll keep me up at night, whenever I'm stressed about someone taking away my meds. I totally can't sleep/relax/think of anything else.

I spent 11:00am to 3:30pm on the phone, going back and forth between my doc and the pharmacist. Finally, exasperated with the doc's receptionist, I made a doctor appointment on Friday. There's another $80 down the drain!! At least this way I actually get to talk to the doctor!!

By the way, most of the minutes I spent on the phone, I was on hold on my cell phone. Arg!!! *frustration*

Please help me calm down about this!!

~nelly~

Re: I am really freaking out (12:24 am, arg!) new
      #194419 - 07/11/05 09:59 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I'm soooo sorry Nelly *hugs* I wish you were getting in before Fri..I hope there's a cancellation!

which meds are these? I'm gathering GI meds? I am praing you're ok...
love, Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Now 1:42 am................................ new
      #194422 - 07/11/05 10:43 PM
Nelly

It's a bunch of them. My codiene for one, then my donatal, and my prescription loperimide. I bought a bunch of Imodium and have been chugging out of the bottle! I'm living on Tums and crackers at the moment.

I've had 4 attacks today, one at home, one in a restaurant at lunch, and two at work in someone else's office.

Say something that will make me feel better, Ruchie! I have to sleep!! And I can't!!

~nelly~

Poor Nelly new
      #194427 - 07/11/05 11:09 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Nelly,

I'm not Ruchie, but I'm also awake and thought you might still be around so I thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you. Sorry that you can't sleep That sucks.

Also sorry that you've run out of meds...I wish I had a better suggestion...do you have money for OTC meds? I know you said you bought Immodium. What about something like Benadryl? I hope this doesn't sound too crazy but a psych message board I've posted on mentions this a lot...apparently it's often used as a sedative when nothing else is available...maybe it'd be able to calm everything down so you can sleep? You'd want to make sure you can take it...but it's the only suggestion I've got.

Other than that, I hope you're night goes ok and maybe you can take comfort knowing someone else is awake as well

Kelly

Ugh. Now 2:12am new
      #194428 - 07/11/05 11:12 PM
Nelly

Subject: Arg. 2:09am. Attacks over. Now I just can't sleep.

So many thoughts in my head. *deep breath* OK, appointment with credit counselor to dispute hospital bill, dead friend's bday, unnecessary & expensive appointment with doctor, no meds...

Hello, I'd like to speak with any available associate from the Knock Me Over My Head Club? I'm stressed! I need sleep! Ruchie? Kimm? Heather7476?? Can anybody else handle my case?

One hard clubbing on my noggin!! Hit me, please!

~nelly~ Moooannnn....

Vicam, thank you. new
      #194429 - 07/11/05 11:15 PM
Nelly

You hit it on the head. It is so comforting that you're awake and you understand. *sigh*

I took a benedryl 20 mins ago, but nothing yet. V good suggestion (great minds think alike!). Any other sugs?

How do you spell desperate? N-e-l-l-y!

~nelly~

You are VERY Welcome new
      #194431 - 07/11/05 11:20 PM
Vicam

I constantly have problems sleeping at night (and I too take a lot of medications) and I can imagine the difficulty if they were to run out. I have the racing thoughts, sometimes end up bawling my eyes out, and just can't sleep. And for some reason, the thing that often bothers me the most is the fact that it seems like everyone else is sleeping and I'm sad that I'm not. That's one of the things I love about the internet, usually someone is on line. But hey, I'm even from your time zone so we're up late together!

I really do hope you get some sleep though
Kelly

Re: You are VERY Welcome new
      #194433 - 07/11/05 11:30 PM
Nelly

Yeah, you ARE up late! Let's chat.

I did have a massive cry yesterday and actually woke up today feeling quite relaxed as a result. But now I just can't even thnk about going to bed. I'm not even close to tired!!

~nelly~ 2:30am..... aigh.....

Darn it. Sigh! new
      #194434 - 07/11/05 11:35 PM
Nelly

As soon as I posted I realized you're not online any more. Oh well.

~nelly~

I'm Back! new
      #194435 - 07/11/05 11:44 PM
Vicam

Oops...sorry, I went to play a little Zoo Tycoon Terrible habit I have...but I apparently killed one of my animals so I stopped playing.

Are you still around?

Goodnight Nelly new
      #194436 - 07/11/05 11:54 PM
Vicam

Well, I checked back and now it seems you're offline so i guess I missed you...I really hope you're offline because you've made it off to la-la land Anyways, if not and you're reading this and it's still late at night, hang in there and hopefully you'll get some rest soon

Nice "chattin" with ya! I'm off to try and go to bed!
Kelly

Suggestions for Nelly... new
      #194439 - 07/12/05 12:23 AM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Okay, bear with me, being in Australia things work a little differently over here sometimes.
Call your GP asap in the morning and tell them you are falling apart and it's very important you have an appointment. Tell them you want to go on the cancellation list (or alternatively over here if you ring at 8:30am you can usually nab someone's spot who has just cancelled even though the surgery is technically not open yet). If that doesn't work could you maybe take your prescription to another chemist and if they say anything tell them you are waiting for an appointment on Friday (they can check with your Dr if they want to) but in the meantime you are physically falling apart and that your symptoms make life impossible to live normally and that you have a LOT of stuff you have to do before Friday (sometimes sob stories work with a sympathetic chemist ) Ummm be careful with Benadryl. I was taking it last week for a cold and it gave me major D attacks not to mention the pain. I find lying in bed with a heat pack on a sore tum and repeating for about 5 minutes "relax and let go" helps to get me relaxed. Then concentrate on every muscle in your body for a few minutes each and relax them. As you do it say in your head "feel the muscles in your forehead relax. Make them smooth and let the tension go" do this for all the muscles right down to your toes (including belly and bum muscles he he). In between keep telling yourself to relax and let go. When you have relaxed all your muscles picture yourself on a cloud and let it take you to a peaceful place and just stay in your peaceful place and hopefully soon after you will start to drift away Ummm that's about all I can think of for now. I hope at least something out of this helps. Good luck and keep us updated

--------------------
Amy

Oh no..... new
      #194449 - 07/12/05 03:51 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Nelly I know exactly how you feel....I take exactly the same as you and I always panic when my pills are running low...I hope you're feeling a bit better today only just seen this post and Im about to go into liverpool city centre and get the train back to leeds...I was naughty lastnight and had a LOT of dairy and tummy is really hurting, Im gona have to go pop a few imodium before I leave, tummy is turning as I speak! Ive just been put on codeine too....I wish I could send you some through the computer I really do! Stay calm and I hope you get some soon!!

Sending LOTS of HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Now 1:42 am................................ new
      #194478 - 07/12/05 06:58 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Quote:

bunch of Imodium and have been chugging out of the bottle

I have learnt from experience that Immodium does stop working if you use it too frequently - Immodium is merely for emergencies for me.

I would try breaking the cycle again and start over with the diet - I know it's depressing to do so, but it really does work and then you can get rid of the Immodium only because, like I said, it does stop working if it's taken too often.

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: Oh boy new
      #194483 - 07/12/05 07:10 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, its morning now, did you get any sleep?? I can't believe they are giving you such a hard time about some of these pills, grrr . I wish I had something cute and witty to say but I don't, sorry. Hope you feel better and get your drugs soon!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: UPDATE: 11am new
      #194507 - 07/12/05 08:11 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Ok... I'm having a "pregnant" day again today, so please bare with me on this...

THIS REALLY IRRITATES ME!!!!!! I can totally see the pharmacists point of view... but what the heck is up with you having to get in for an appt.!!?? Number one... you're freaking out and they need to get their heads out of thier *sses and help you!! Number 2... the nurse that works with your doctor is the one who more than likely writes the d*mn prescriptions... all she would need to do is get permission from the doctor! Jeepers creepers!!!!!!

Ok... sorry about the rant. I hope you made it ok through the night and you're doing better today Nelly! Hugs!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Edited by RachelT (07/12/05 09:43 AM)

Re: Now 1:42 am................................ new
      #194515 - 07/12/05 08:34 AM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I don't know about the others, but codiene is a restricted drug I think, and the gov't. has very tight controls on those. I think you have to have the actual paper prescription to take to the pharmacist.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

I knew you'd understand, Nat!!!!! new
      #195765 - 07/14/05 04:18 PM
Nelly

I'm so glad you're on codiene now! I know it'll help!! Be careful with drinking alcohol on it cos it'll make you vomit if you take them together. Wait 4 hours after your last pill or last drink before mixing!

I have a doctor appt tomorrow morning to plead my case... STRESS! It also means I must get up at the crack of dawn to get over my initial morning attacks... blah!

So the update is that I ended up pulling an all nighter Monday, going to sleep at 8am Tuesday morning, and sleeping clear through Tuesday and Wednesday. I've been up all day today (Thursday) and I'm way dehydrated for not eating. My veins are like nothing, so I know I'm dehydrated. I've comissioned my mom to drive me tomorrow. I'll post back to see how that goes.

Love you guys!! Don't know what I'd do without you!!!!!!!

~nelly~

Re: Oh boy new
      #195766 - 07/14/05 04:19 PM
Nelly

Thanks, M. I appreciate the comfort!!!!!!!!!!!

~nelly~

Re: Suggestions for Nelly... new
      #195768 - 07/14/05 04:22 PM
Nelly

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments and helpful insight. It's clear you have been where I am before.

This will make you tear your hair out: In Australia, my meds are available without a prescription.

Yep, the same stuff they're denying me a refill on (with a prescription which clearly has refills remaining) is sold over the counter in many countries, including the UK and Australia and the British Virgin Islands (I know, because I've bought it there too).

~nelly~

Re: UPDATE: 11am new
      #195771 - 07/14/05 04:27 PM
Nelly

I know. I KNOW!!! Thanks. Pharmacists are not my friends, especially when they decide if I go sick or not.

Yeah, another doctor appointment being paid out of my pocket. I'm going to prob forgo paying the elec bill this month to hand over $80 to the doctor tomorrow for my visit. Booooo! Hopefully he'll understand my predicament and "get it" that I really need the extra meds. It's the 2nd time in five weeks I've been to see him over my meds.

I've signed up for disability insurance and medicaid, so we'll see what becomes of that.

Of course I wouldn't be disabled if I had my *^#%*& meds. It's a catch-22, ya know? So I probably won't qualify for disability. But any health coverage at this point would be great! I'll find out in a few weeks if they'll give it to me.

~nelly~

Good luck tomorrow Nelly new
      #195817 - 07/14/05 06:52 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

hope it works out in for the best. Maybe if you could make yourself cry it might get some sympathy?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Good luck at the doc's Nelly!!! -nt- new
      #195870 - 07/15/05 05:08 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

--------------------

Hope it goes well, Nelly ---nt--- new
      #195877 - 07/15/05 05:30 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

UPDATE: Doc appt today new
      #196238 - 07/15/05 05:54 PM
Nelly

The doctor was way cool. Cooler than I was, anyway! He wrote me a script for more meds and even gave me a free hyoscamine spray to use for aprupt attacks.

I now get 120 codiene a month, 120 donnatal (which I didn't fill cos I have more left), and 240 loperimide (Imodium) a month too. Plus he gave me a Rx for 3 (I know, THREE ) vicodin a month for just in case I'm in public and get a bad attack. Doctor's visit = $75, meds filled = $230.

Phew!!

I filled all my meds and was so exhausted afterwards, I slept for 4 hours only to wake up when DBF came home. BF was appalled by the size of my pill bottles, and now is really worried about how many meds I'm taking. I'm just glad to be able to eat a full meal for the first time since Monday. Yea!!!!!

Thanks to everybody for your support. I mentioned the "support group" again to the doc, and he was really impressed with how much I knew about all the different treatments. He suggested Zelnorm for me, and I had to tell him twice I wasn't C. Unbelievable, he does that every time!

I'm still a little dizzy from being dehydrated, but I'm working on that. No D now for 10 hours, yea!!!!

~nelly~

Re: UPDATE: Doc appt today *DELETED* new
      #196292 - 07/15/05 07:37 PM
Jeano

Reged: 03/20/04
Loc: USA

Post deleted by Jeano

Nelly that's great...but what is new
      #196309 - 07/15/05 09:11 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Vicodan (sp?). Just curious. I think I've heard of every med ever made for IBSD and I haven't heard of this one, might be helpful to me I'm glad you got it all sorted. I can't believe you have to have a prescription for Donnatel and Codiene! If I need codiene I just pop some extra strength panadol and I get the codiene in that! DH always says he wonders when I'll start rattling too with the amount of stuff I take every day just to get out of the bathroom Glad to hear you have them all and are on the way to recovery

--------------------
Amy

Re: Nelly that's great...but what is new
      #196311 - 07/15/05 09:21 PM
Vicam

Vicodin isn't really an IBS med, it's just a really strong narcotic painkiller..can be helpful for killer D and cramps though

Its amazing... new
      #196347 - 07/16/05 06:36 AM
TommyNY

how little doctors know about medications or just don't plain listen. To suggest Zelnorm for "D" is just plain ridiculous. This is why we have to stay on top of our symptoms and the treatments that are out there. I once had a GI (who's long since been dismissed) give me Nexium for my D!

Anyway, Nelly, I am glad you got the medicine you need. Hang in there. I myself, just had a bad attack this morning but that was my own fault!

--------------------

Shelby new
      #196349 - 07/16/05 06:39 AM
TommyNY

Yes, I hear us men get "selective hearing" after we get married! But, it is only a trait that comes about after marriage.

--------------------

Tommy *DELETED* new
      #196362 - 07/16/05 08:06 AM
Jeano

Post deleted by Jeano

#196365 - 07/16/05 08:25 AM
Nelly

Yeah, tell me about it. The FDA just exists to make money, and they require a prescription for donnatal and panadol. Panadol, that's the one with the lightening bolt on the red package, right? I had a friend in Canberra who used to post them to me. He couldn't believe it either when I told him I had to pay for a doctor's visit and then get an Rx for them.

Vicodin is an opiate pain reliever, kinda like hydromorphone or oxycontin. It also works on D attacks, kinda stops them in their tracks.

~nelly~

Thanks Shelby new
      #196366 - 07/16/05 08:26 AM
Nelly

I'm doing a lot better now. I hope your stomach's recovered from your colonoscopy prep. Take it easy!

~nelly~

Re: Its amazing... new
      #196368 - 07/16/05 08:28 AM
Nelly

I hear you about doing it to yourself! I just packed myself full of meds and had a bologna and cheese sandwich. Bring on the tummy pains, tho... it was WORTH it.

Mwah hah hah hah!

~nelly~

Re: Thanks Shelby *DELETED* new
      #196370 - 07/16/05 08:31 AM
Jeano

Post deleted by Jeano

Re: Thanks Shelby new
      #196372 - 07/16/05 08:34 AM
Nelly

I'm worried about your head too. But I am so glad they found everything when they did. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best!!!!!!

~nelly~

Re: UPDATE: Doc appt today new
      #196677 - 07/18/05 07:02 AM
Sara-Sage

Good! Phew! Relief, huh?!

I agree with your BF, don't go all crazy and take more than you need. They aren't candy!

Shelby... about Tommy new
      #196678 - 07/18/05 07:04 AM
Sara-Sage

Tommy is the best listener in the world! He always listens and has an amazing memory. He always knows which days I have medittaion, yoga, plans with friends, etc. He is fabulous and such an amazing man! I'm VERY lucky!

Re: Shelby... about Tommy new
      #196689 - 07/18/05 07:28 AM
TommyNY

WHat did you say again?

JK. Thank so much, you're making me blush!

--------------------

#196690 - 07/18/05 07:32 AM
jonesgirl

Reged: 10/03/04
Loc: Ohio

I take a large variety of meds, too, but my favorite "DESPERATE" drug is Nulev... it's a concentrated, dissolving hyoscyamine, pepperminty taste... and usually if I'm having an attack, I take 2, then I will probably have another attack, and then I take 2 more and I should be OK.

#196691 - 07/18/05 07:33 AM
michele

Glad to hear you got stocked up again and are feeling a bit better, even though the dr was a bit stingy with the vic's! THREEE!!! Jeepers!

--------------------

#196692 - 07/18/05 07:38 AM
jonesgirl

Reged: 10/03/04
Loc: Ohio

Seems that generally if a script is written for a certain number of pills per day, even AS NEEDED, if you go over that amount, they won't refill more than a couple of days early. Some meds just say "every 4 hrs as needed" or something like that as opposed to "4 times/day"... the difference being that 4 times/day would allow for only 120 pills in a month, every 4 hrs as needed could go much higher. Insurance is a big part of the limits... they won't pay for more than a month's prescription at a time. Also, though, as I found out when I went thru a recent difficult time and took too many xanax's and ran out, I have never had ANY sort of withdrawal until then. My doctor was soooo understanding, and safely prescribed me a way to handle it. I have to watch myself, I tend to want to take too much.

Re: Shelby... about Tommy new
      #196693 - 07/18/05 07:46 AM
Sara-Sage

It's true. You've very attentive!

So glad.... new
      #196738 - 07/18/05 09:33 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Id been worried about you nelly....was just thinking about the dublin trip earlier today and thought I must go online and check up on you what a nice doctor thats great you've sorted it all out....Ive been away for a few days in leeds sorting out stuff....its really scary actually cos the suicide bombers that did the london attack were all from leeds...and one actually lived 5 mins from where I live at uni....people were evacuated from their houses while they carried out a controlled bombing and checked for explosives....there were armed police everywhere...luckily where I live we didnt have to move or anything, but it all just seemed so real being part of it instead of just watching the news. Anyways....my tummy has been VERY bad these last few days, but Ive kind of been altering my diet so I know why....will let you know how I get on with the codeine...do they make you drowsy??

--------------------
Natalie

Re: So glad.... new
      #196847 - 07/18/05 01:14 PM
Nelly

Yeah, Leeds is a hotbed now! So sorry to hear about the tummy-- maybe some nice Luna bars will sort you out?

I don't get drowsey from the codiene. Too many will make my head spin a bit, especially if I'm active, tho. But I have to take a lot before that'll happen!

~nelly~

I KNOW!! new
      #196849 - 07/18/05 01:16 PM
Nelly

I showed my friend who also takes vics for chronic pain the medicine bottle. He couldn't believe it... THREE. Oh boy, can't wait to refill. Guess if I nibble an end of one at a time they'll stretch out for a month.?!

~nelly~

#196850 - 07/18/05 01:18 PM
Nelly

I just got a hyoscyamine spray that's AWESOME. Two sprays on my tongue and a bitter swallow later, my stomach's back on track. Unbeliveably great.

~nelly~

#196852 - 07/18/05 01:20 PM
Nelly

I tend to take what I've got and don't budget properly, so at the end of the month I'm always blindsided by a lack of meds.

I pay out of pocket now, so they're a little more lenient with me at the pharmacy now that they don't have to deal with insurance.

~nelly~

Re: UPDATE: Doc appt today new
      #196853 - 07/18/05 01:21 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Good to hear you're feeling better!!

Re: I KNOW!! new
      #196886 - 07/18/05 02:15 PM
michele

I've had to take more than three a DAY before, good luck making it last a whole month! It just doesn't make sense, the dr was so liberal with your other medications. I know Vicodin is addictive, but come on!!

--------------------

Re: Shelby... about Tommy *DELETED* new
      #196932 - 07/18/05 04:20 PM
Jeano

Post deleted by Jeano

Thanks so much Shelby new
      #197296 - 07/19/05 11:22 AM
Sara-Sage

Tommy is such an amazing person and I do think we will be together for a long time.

I was very unhappy and so mnay people have noticed how happy I am these days.

Re: Thanks so much Shelby *DELETED* new
      #197507 - 07/19/05 07:48 PM
Jeano

Post deleted by Jeano

Re: Thanks so much Shelby new
      #197613 - 07/20/05 06:53 AM
Sara-Sage

You're so sweet Shelby. Thanks again.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 237 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20967

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review