All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: I am really freaking out (12:24 am, arg!) new
      #194419 - 07/11/05 09:59 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I'm soooo sorry Nelly *hugs* I wish you were getting in before Fri..I hope there's a cancellation!

which meds are these? I'm gathering GI meds? I am praing you're ok...
love, Ruch

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Now 1:42 am................................ new
      #194422 - 07/11/05 10:43 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

It's a bunch of them. My codiene for one, then my donatal, and my prescription loperimide. I bought a bunch of Imodium and have been chugging out of the bottle! I'm living on Tums and crackers at the moment.

I've had 4 attacks today, one at home, one in a restaurant at lunch, and two at work in someone else's office.

Say something that will make me feel better, Ruchie! I have to sleep!! And I can't!!

~nelly~

Poor Nelly new
      #194427 - 07/11/05 11:09 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Nelly,

I'm not Ruchie, but I'm also awake and thought you might still be around so I thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you. Sorry that you can't sleep That sucks.

Also sorry that you've run out of meds...I wish I had a better suggestion...do you have money for OTC meds? I know you said you bought Immodium. What about something like Benadryl? I hope this doesn't sound too crazy but a psych message board I've posted on mentions this a lot...apparently it's often used as a sedative when nothing else is available...maybe it'd be able to calm everything down so you can sleep? You'd want to make sure you can take it...but it's the only suggestion I've got.

Other than that, I hope you're night goes ok and maybe you can take comfort knowing someone else is awake as well

Kelly

Ugh. Now 2:12am new
      #194428 - 07/11/05 11:12 PM
Nelly

Subject: Arg. 2:09am. Attacks over. Now I just can't sleep.

So many thoughts in my head. *deep breath* OK, appointment with credit counselor to dispute hospital bill, dead friend's bday, unnecessary & expensive appointment with doctor, no meds...

Hello, I'd like to speak with any available associate from the Knock Me Over My Head Club? I'm stressed! I need sleep! Ruchie? Kimm? Heather7476?? Can anybody else handle my case?

One hard clubbing on my noggin!! Hit me, please!

~nelly~ Moooannnn....

Vicam, thank you. new
      #194429 - 07/11/05 11:15 PM
Nelly

You hit it on the head. It is so comforting that you're awake and you understand. *sigh*

I took a benedryl 20 mins ago, but nothing yet. V good suggestion (great minds think alike!). Any other sugs?

How do you spell desperate? N-e-l-l-y!

~nelly~

You are VERY Welcome new
      #194431 - 07/11/05 11:20 PM
Vicam

I constantly have problems sleeping at night (and I too take a lot of medications) and I can imagine the difficulty if they were to run out. I have the racing thoughts, sometimes end up bawling my eyes out, and just can't sleep. And for some reason, the thing that often bothers me the most is the fact that it seems like everyone else is sleeping and I'm sad that I'm not. That's one of the things I love about the internet, usually someone is on line. But hey, I'm even from your time zone so we're up late together!

I really do hope you get some sleep though
Kelly

Re: You are VERY Welcome new
      #194433 - 07/11/05 11:30 PM
Nelly

Yeah, you ARE up late! Let's chat.

I did have a massive cry yesterday and actually woke up today feeling quite relaxed as a result. But now I just can't even thnk about going to bed. I'm not even close to tired!!

~nelly~ 2:30am..... aigh.....

Darn it. Sigh! new
      #194434 - 07/11/05 11:35 PM
Nelly

As soon as I posted I realized you're not online any more. Oh well.

~nelly~

I'm Back! new
      #194435 - 07/11/05 11:44 PM
Vicam

Oops...sorry, I went to play a little Zoo Tycoon Terrible habit I have...but I apparently killed one of my animals so I stopped playing.

Are you still around?

Goodnight Nelly new
      #194436 - 07/11/05 11:54 PM
Vicam

Well, I checked back and now it seems you're offline so i guess I missed you...I really hope you're offline because you've made it off to la-la land Anyways, if not and you're reading this and it's still late at night, hang in there and hopefully you'll get some rest soon

Nice "chattin" with ya! I'm off to try and go to bed!
Kelly

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 617 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review