All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi everyone & Thank you Heather!
      #19240 - 09/01/03 07:10 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I was diagnosed with IBS just over a year ago, but I've only just discovered Heather. I'm on a load of conventional-type medicines as well as a soluble fibre supplement, but my IBS's been getting worse again recently. I was getting deperate until I bought 'IBS-The First Year'. Now I have some hope. All the other book's I've read on IBS have been really contradictory re. diet, but everything Heather's diet suggests is what I've discovered myself. I'm now starting my break-the-cycle diet and can't wait to feel better. This website is cheering me up no end - you're all so supportive. Thank you everyone and especially Heather!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi everyone & Thank you Heather! new
      #19352 - 09/02/03 11:23 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Heather is wonderful isn't she, Linz. I understand how you feel, before I found Heather's diet my doctor was not doing me any good.

I felt so lucky to find her website and her books and now I couldn't imagine being without her books and especially everyones support on here.

Welcome,

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#19360 - 09/02/03 12:31 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Just wanted to say hello, Linz, and welcome to the boards. We're all looking forward to getting to know you better. Just post anytime you have a question or concern!

#19500 - 09/03/03 11:15 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I guess I kinda made this sound like I have both books, but I don't have IBS The First Year. I had ordered it in - but the Book Store still hasn't called me back yet. So I have now ordered it from Heather.

Yay me! I can't wait to get it - I am sure it will teach me even more than what I have learnt already. AND I have heard it has recipes in it too. Is that true?

I am so excited. C'mon Heather- ship it already LOL.

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 599 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1244

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review