All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Michele, I'm afraid I would've new
      #192748 - 07/07/05 09:46 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

strangled her! What a little SNOT!

That's exactly the kind of kids I'm talking about. They don't appreciate anything they have----and they think they DESERVE the best of everything!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Talk about THE BAD SEED! new
      #192750 - 07/07/05 09:47 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Michele, I'm sorry you had to deal with such a rude little girl. It's frustrating when parents don't parent. Don't they have any sense of respect or shame? That little girl's going to have PROBLEMS in the near future.

Re: Michele, I'm afraid I would've new
      #192756 - 07/07/05 09:51 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

That's what scares me--these kids believing they deserve whatever they want. Life isn't about what you deserve or don't deserve! Or getting what you want! These kids will grow up to be demanding and self-serving. What will happen to our society, sense of community and respect for others, if we have a bunch of adults who don't care that their neighbors are hungry because they need the cash for a $500 pair of glasses.

Re: Michele, I'm afraid I would've new
      #192763 - 07/07/05 10:03 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh, believe me, I was clenching my teeth so hard, I gave myself I headache! I'm not really sure who I wanted to slap more, the girl or the mom! I mean, I have perfectly cute glasses by nine west and nicole miller and other "name brands" that are less than half the price but if thats REALLY what she wanted and she could afford it, whatever! But, she didn't need to be such a snot about it!!! I showed her a very cute and not cheap, pair of ralph lauren glasses and she said "I would never wear that" and looked at the glasses like they were a piece of dog poop or something! I pitty the man she ends up with!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2301 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11324

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review