All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Re: Huge congratulations to you two!!!!! new
      #193182 - 07/08/05 07:53 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

Love, hugs and kisses from me to you both. You 2 make the nicest couple and I just knew your were meant for each other the minute I met you.

Quote:

Quote:

That is so super wonderful, Melissa! Give yourself and Mikey a gigantic hug from me and Will. Can't wait to see you in Vegas and hug you in person.

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it). I guess she will just have 3 then.... cuz I will be 1 month away from 36 at the time and I have not been a flower girl...nor have I ever been IN a wedding (besides my own)...lol Well, you 3 will just have to work it out somehow. I can't believe I'll have 3 flower girls and no bridesmaids! LOL But, I thought Queen Heather would be getting ordained and performing the ceremony herself ....unless we find our midget Elvis.

ANYWAY....I am totally here for you if you love the idea of a 36 year old flower girl with an air of desperation.

Seriously, I am truly thrilled for you, and I hope you do have the wedding in Vegas so I can see you two offically start a long, wonderful life together.

XXOO
Heather

I'm laughing so hard at this since I've never known anyone, besides you 3 who have wanted to be a flower girls so much!

This ought to prove interesting. Melissa, if you leave the Vegas wedding planning up to us, you just never know what you'll get...but I promise it will be interesting, not to mention a little crazy! Kandee I know! In a way it scares me and in a way I like it! I bet it would be memorable, that's for sure! LMAO

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks everyone! new
      #193184 - 07/08/05 07:56 AM
*Melissa*

Quote:

LOL, I actually looked last night to see how much it would cost. I have no idea how we would work it out. It would have to be a short weekend and I'm not sure Zoe would survive lol. Oh wait maybe she would since you all would spoil her. She loves people. Finding someone to take the older girls and getting them to school would be difficult.

Well, if you decide to do it, let us know - that would be so exciting!

#193186 - 07/08/05 08:10 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

Love, hugs and kisses from me to you both. You 2 make the nicest couple and I just knew your were meant for each other the minute I met you.

Quote:

Quote:

That is so super wonderful, Melissa! Give yourself and Mikey a gigantic hug from me and Will. Can't wait to see you in Vegas and hug you in person.

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it). I guess she will just have 3 then.... cuz I will be 1 month away from 36 at the time and I have not been a flower girl...nor have I ever been IN a wedding (besides my own)...lol Well, you 3 will just have to work it out somehow. I can't believe I'll have 3 flower girls and no bridesmaids! LOL But, I thought Queen Heather would be getting ordained and performing the ceremony herself ....unless we find our midget Elvis. Oh that's right...forgot to tell her that one!! LOL I know... we can have Jen's Mikey, Shane, & Will dress up and be your bridesmaids!! LMAO!!!

ANYWAY....I am totally here for you if you love the idea of a 36 year old flower girl with an air of desperation.

Seriously, I am truly thrilled for you, and I hope you do have the wedding in Vegas so I can see you two offically start a long, wonderful life together.

XXOO
Heather

I'm laughing so hard at this since I've never known anyone, besides you 3 who have wanted to be a flower girls so much!

This ought to prove interesting. Melissa, if you leave the Vegas wedding planning up to us, you just never know what you'll get...but I promise it will be interesting, not to mention a little crazy! Kandee I know! In a way it scares me and in a way I like it! I bet it would be memorable, that's for sure! LMAO

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#193192 - 07/08/05 08:25 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

Quote:

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it). I guess she will just have 3 then.... cuz I will be 1 month away from 36 at the time and I have not been a flower girl...nor have I ever been IN a wedding (besides my own)...lol Well, you 3 will just have to work it out somehow. I can't believe I'll have 3 flower girls and no bridesmaids! LOL But, I thought Queen Heather would be getting ordained and performing the ceremony herself ....unless we find our midget Elvis. Oh that's right...forgot to tell her that one!! LOL I know... we can have Jen's Mikey, Shane, & Will dress up and be your bridesmaids!! LMAO!!!

This ought to prove interesting. Melissa, if you leave the Vegas wedding planning up to us, you just never know what you'll get...but I promise it will be interesting, not to mention a little crazy! Kandee
I know! In a way it scares me and in a way I like it! I bet it would be memorable, that's for sure! LMAO

Omg.. I am LMAO!

Okay, okay.. I'm backing out of the flower girl race and am stepping up to claim dibs on being a bridesmaid. Especially since there will be no way in heck that I will convince my Mikey to be a bridesmaid. LOL

--------------------
- Jennifer

Yay! I finally have a BM! new
      #193202 - 07/08/05 08:41 AM
*Melissa*

And that's bridesmaid...not bowel movement!

Anyone for MOH? hehe

Re: Yay! I finally have a BM! new
      #193226 - 07/08/05 09:51 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Anyone for MOH? hehe

OK, Heather can have flowergirl.... I'll take MOH!! That means I get to be incharge of your BATCHOLRETTE PARTY!!! wwwwwwooooohhhhhooooooo!!!!

--------------------

#193239 - 07/08/05 10:46 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone for MOH? hehe

OK, Heather can have flowergirl.... I'll take MOH!! That means I get to be incharge of your BATCHOLRETTE PARTY!!! wwwwwwooooohhhhhooooooo!!!!

Holy crap..

I think I need to schedule a week vacation after I get back from Vegas just to recover from the bachlorette party if Shelley is planning it!

--------------------
- Jennifer

#193245 - 07/08/05 11:05 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone for MOH? hehe

Holy crap..

I think I need to schedule a week vacation after I get back from Vegas just to recover from the bachlorette party if Shelley is planning it!

HEHEHE {{devilish laugh}}

--------------------

#193274 - 07/08/05 12:04 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Bologna Ya'll are Bridesmaids!!! I am so the first bridesmaid - I so wanna be MOH - that was my first option!! I can't believe you are going to give that position away.

*throws hand up in the air* Looks like I will have to unbook my Vegas tickets!!!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#193283 - 07/08/05 12:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Bologna Ya'll are Bridesmaids!!! I am so the first bridesmaid - I so wanna be MOH - that was my first option!! I can't believe you are going to give that position away.

*throws hand up in the air* Looks like I will have to unbook my Vegas tickets!!!!

No, don't go getttin your panties in a bunch!! LOL You can be MOH... I'll be a BM too and I'll just share my ideas with you for the batchlorette party and if it gets out of hand.... you can blame it on me...hehehe BOOK THOSE TICKETS GIRL!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 90 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 33898

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review