All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Re: Melissa finally spills the beans... new
      #192409 - 07/06/05 03:48 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Congratulations, sweetheart. That's just wonderful news. John and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We're so in love! Just wait till you have kids! You think you love him now! Just wait!!!! Don't feel bad about posting! I'm sure you still check in daily to do your moderator duties on the EFI board! You're still here!!!!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Congrats, Melissa!!!! -nt- new
      #192424 - 07/06/05 04:06 PM
e_mcmaster

Reged: 01/16/05
Loc: Norman, Oklahoma

--------------------
Elizabeth

all those years it wasn't IBS - it was celiac!
send me an email: liz@dopple.net

Re: How romantic....Contrats! Oh and beautiful ring -nt- new
      #192435 - 07/06/05 04:24 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Best of luck to you! Congrats!!!! new
      #192460 - 07/06/05 05:49 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Thanks everyone! new
      #192716 - 07/07/05 09:10 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I'm so in love and so happy!! I love telling the world about it! (You can stop gagging now Lana! LOL Don't worry Tina and Tommy...I make her sick all the time, so you two definitely shouldn't tone it down any! hehe)

OK, I guess I should have known better about the MIA thing. Thanks girls!

I have missed it around here. I called out sick today (ha ha!) and have been lying in bed with my laptop all day. I caught up on emails (got my inbox down from over 100 to about 35 - good grief!), updated the birthday list, and now I'm reading posts....it feels nice! I think I may call out again tomorrow!

I'll keep you all posted on what we decide to do. Heck, maybe we'll do both! LOL J/K

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Re: Melissa finally spills the beans... new
      #192719 - 07/07/05 09:13 AM
*Melissa*

Quote:

Quote:

Jenny and Shell would make lovely bridesmaids!!! I was thinking you could have the songs Legs....as your wedding song...but change it to "She's got IBS" And she knows how to control it!!" LOL

LMAO! Oh man.. we've been floating ideas of a periwinkle wedding. Poor Melissa.. we're planning her imaginary Vegas wedding for her. Won't blame you a bit if you want to have it in NJ!

You don't even want to know the periwinkle items these girls have been sending me links to! LOL Or the crazy plans they are making. Even if we don't do the wedding there, just with there being one coming up, I have a feeling this year's sprawl will be very interesting....LOL

Re: Congratulations!!! new
      #192724 - 07/07/05 09:21 AM
*Melissa*

Quote:

Oh, what a sweet story! That absolutely rocks... congratulations!

And if you get married in Vegas, I will be so jealous... Adam thinks I'm joking, but that's seriously my dream wedding. Hehe. Maybe you should come to the Sprawl and get married!

Oh, and that ring is gorgeous - I love the designs on that site! Thanks! For everyone that liked the ring...we found that pic online and he took it and had it made at his family jeweler. The design on the side is a tiny bit different, but pretty close. Plus, the fact that it was the "Heather" design, I figured that was a good sign! LOL J/K I love my ring!

Re: Thanks everyone! new
      #192820 - 07/07/05 12:13 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Quote:

I'm so in love and so happy!! I love telling the world about it! (You can stop gagging now Lana! LOL Don't worry Tina and Tommy...I make her sick all the time, so you two definitely shouldn't tone it down any! hehe)

Mags is right, it is a phone conversation with me and Mags until I gag atleast once LMAO - But I happy for you all!! It's nice to see people so in love.

PS - Now am I gonna have to come to Fall Sprawl??? Is that where this wedding is taking place?? Just wondering - so I know if I should be seriously considering it this year - beside I will have to come there a few times for dress fitting so I need to book tickets soon LMAO

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#192834 - 07/07/05 12:23 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Quote:

PS - Now am I gonna have to come to Fall Sprawl??? Is that where this wedding is taking place?? Just wondering - so I know if I should be seriously considering it this year - beside I will have to come there a few times for dress fitting so I need to book tickets soon LMAO

Hey I was wondering the same thing . Of course I don't think I would be able to go this year either since I will still be nursing little Zoe but who knows. Congratulatios again Melissa.

Lana- Is it hard not to call Melissa Mags? I just can't seem to call her Melissa.

#192837 - 07/07/05 12:27 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I know I am terrible - even when I call her house I call her Mags!! Her poor dad was like "Oh Melissa, yeah she's here LOL"

I guess it doesn't bother her though because her momma calls her that too.

Although I have to be honest, I primarily call her Maggie Mae LOL

PS - How are you Heidi!!! How are those girls of yours doing? I haven't spoke with you in forever and miss you like crazy!!!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 558 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 33910

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review