All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: But Nelly, I'm terrified of mice and alligators too..... new
      #190680 - 06/30/05 02:18 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

*SNARFING UP CHAMOMILLE* ROFL! Snake parts flying through the air...! *sob with laughter*

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

LOL! new
      #190683 - 06/30/05 02:25 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Isn't it embarrassing when you laugh out loud at your desk?!? I used to do that all the time!! Haha.

My mom is a character...she gets scared SO easily. I shouldn't talk because I do too.
Here's another one about her -- if we ever came home from school and she was vacuuming, there was NO WAY to get around scaring her. If you just went up to her and yelled over the vacuum she would have a heart attack. My sister did that once and my mom turned around, screamed, and then pushed my sister really hard - not yet realizing who it was...
So we decided never to go up to her and surprise her while she was vacuuming....SO then we decided we should just hide and wait until she was done, and she turned it off. Then we would yell, "mom I'm home!" and she would still have a heart attack and scream, and say, 'DONT DO THAT!'

It was a lose-lose situation....

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara and Amanda new
      #190684 - 06/30/05 02:27 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

I don't think I would kill the snake. I would probably be too busy running away from it! Now my Mom, on the other hand...I've seen that woman go after garter snakes with a shovel.

If it was a spider...well, I'd probably be even busier screaming while running away. Has anyone noticed how spiders shrink when you show them to somebody else?

Re: Cara and Amanda new
      #190686 - 06/30/05 02:30 PM
Cara4503

Aww...little Mulligan is drunk on his meds! I'm glad he'll be ok. Emeril is fine...he was just bleeding for awhile. I think he'll have a little scar on his ear! His ears are my favorite thing on him...they are so cute and floppy. I need to get a video camera and record him, he could win us money on Funniest Home Videos. I've never met a dog with a funnier personality!

I'm doing much better so far...haven't thrown up for 4 nights! Well, I guess I did last night, but that was from brushing my teeth, not nausea. These new meds make me REALLY tired, but I don't care as long as they work!
I am in such a better mood now that I saw my baby and am not throwing up every night. I can't wait to paint the baby's room! Thanks for saying I'll be a good mom....I appreciate that Justin is going to be a wonderful dad too, he is so good with kids, so caring, and God fearing. Love him to bits!

--------------------
~Cara~

LOL new
      #190687 - 06/30/05 02:34 PM
Cara4503

Yeah, I personally couldn't kill it - heck I can hardly step on an ant without squirming! But I would call someone or get a neighbor to do it - and fast. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to go outside for a long time.

All spiders are HUGE to me - haha...I call most of them tarantulas no matter what they are.

--------------------
~Cara~

Snorkie new
      #190688 - 06/30/05 02:36 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Yes, I didn't say I thought I COULD actually kill a snake, just that I thought I better TRY. I know I'd probably be trembling so bad that I'd miss----over and over again!

I can't even kill a spider without missing because I'm so scared of it. So a poisonous snake~! I was hoping my teenage son would get it for me, but I couldn't wake him up this morning.

Last year, I was watering my flowers and a snake slithered out of the bushes onto my bare feet! Yikes! Did I drop that hose and run.

I will probably have nighmares about snakes tonight. We need to change the subject to something more pleasant.

Snorkie new
      #190689 - 06/30/05 02:36 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Yes, I didn't say I thought I COULD actually kill a snake, just that I thought I better TRY. I know I'd probably be trembling so bad that I'd miss----over and over again!

I can't even kill a spider without missing because I'm so scared of it. So a poisonous snake~! I was hoping my teenage son would get it for me, but I couldn't wake him up this morning.

Last year, I was watering my flowers and a snake slithered out of the bushes onto my bare feet! Yikes! Did I drop that hose and run.

I will probably have nighmares about snakes tonight. We need to change the subject to something more pleasant.

Re:Incrediable shrinking spiders new
      #190690 - 06/30/05 02:41 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Boy, I'm SO glad someone else has notice this!!! I was at work one time and there was this HUGE hairy spider in the back room. I couldn't stand the thought of it crawling around and not knowing where it was but it was WAY to big for me to squish! I had to go next door and get a guy to come quish it for me and even he recoiled at the sight of it!! ICK!!!!!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Glad to hear Mulligan is OK... new
      #190693 - 06/30/05 03:11 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

Gee is your husband a golfer by any chance? Mine takes "mulligans" all the time!

You will always have my support on the snake/spider issue. It did get somewhat emotional but every one is entitled to their own opinion. I did a "Cara" and perched on my kitchen counter when a mouse ran over my foot...we lived near a wooded area and a mouse decided he wanted to move in. Along came D-con and the mouse went bye bye!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: I think it's odd new
      #190701 - 06/30/05 03:41 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Well the great thing about the boards is that you can give an opinion without being asked to give one. Then again, thats the NYer in me. I will give an opinion whenever I want.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 518 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 25892

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review