Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Cara - how was last night? New meds working? -nt-
      #189749 - 06/28/05 07:40 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hey Alicia! new
      #189759 - 06/28/05 08:24 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I didn't throw up! I'm so happy...maybe it was just a good night, but maybe, just maybe, these meds are better for me.
I love that I can take them every 3 hours, that helps a lot I think.
I go in for my abdominal sonogram in about 4 hours...I cna't eat or drink today and I'm DYING here! I'm going to be starving when I'm done with this thing...makes me dizzy.

Thanks for asking about me. I'm really hoping things will get better now.

I am SOOO tired lately! I thought you were supposed to get a second wind during the second trimester?? I am exhausted! I wasn't this tired during the first trimester at all. Looks like I'm becoming the exact opposite of every classic symptom.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Hey Alicia! new
      #189765 - 06/28/05 08:43 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!! You're probably tired from the lack of fluids. Take heart. After the sonogram and you can get fluids into you you'll probably feel a lot better. I remember the second trimester being the most wonderful time in the world - you're over the sickness and not big enough to be uncomfortable with heartburn and all, so take heart! Good times are in front of you! The second timester is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! You will NEVER forget it! I can't say enough about it. It is truly an amazing experience. Just wait till you feel the baby move. It's the most amazing experience in the world that you will EVER EVER EVER EVER feel. And when your hubby can put his hand on your belly and feel it - there's nothing better. I swear. Hang in there, honey. You WILL feel better. Only amazing times to come. I can't wait till you get a pg belly! They're so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! You have to give us pics of your pg belly!!!! I swear, it's the most beautiful, amazing time of your life. Enough of the gushing. Just trying to be encouraging. Honey, you WILL get there. Just hang on. Things WILL get better. You WILL get over this MS and you WILL feel more wonderful than you EVER have in your whole life. Hugs, Alicia. (MISS being pregnant!!!!!!!)
PS - remembering the 3rd trimester - peeing ALL the time, falling asleep on the potty in the middle of the night, heartburn at night and asking the nurses for my "nightcap" (Diovol) with Quinlan, so I had to sleep in the laz-boy with Liam, ah the things to come, my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Hey, Cara new
      #189796 - 06/28/05 11:02 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

That's wonderful news (that you didn't throw up last night.) Maybe this new medicine is going to help you get through this rough spot.

You should be feeling better soon. Now the fun part comes! You get to find out the sex of the baby, feel it move and enjoy watching your stomach grow!

I know you can't wait to find out what it is. Let us know! (And by the way, I love the names you have picked out.)

How exciting!

yayayayayay new
      #189810 - 06/28/05 11:42 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

yay cara.. i'm so glad it worked.
hopefully it will tonight too.

is hubby still working alot?

--------------------

Best day in a LONG time!!! :) new
      #189854 - 06/28/05 01:35 PM
Cara4503

SOOOOOOO.......I just got back from my abdominal sonogram..the guy doing it was about 30, so I figured I'd flirt a little and ask him to check out my baby while he was at it...

He said, 'I can't do that!' But he was smiling...I was like, "COME ON!! PLEASE!!!!!!" So he said he would as long as I didn't tell the doctor!!

SO, we spent almost 20 minutes watching my baby! It was absolutely AMAZING! OH MY GOSH. He said he's never seen such an active baby - doing a ton of somersaults and stuff. Finally the baby sat up, almost in indian-style, and held up all 5 of it's little fingers in front of it's face...SO CUTE!! It was all I could do to not cry like a baby. OH my gosh, it was just kicking and moving all over the place....it was my little baby!!

I asked if he could tell boy or girl...and he said that because the baby was moving so much it was difficult, and it's a little bit early......BUT........

He is 80% sure it's a BOY!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how excited I am! I am trying not to get my hopes up TOO high, becuase he could be wrong....but at the same time I can't help be totally excited because I secretely wanted a boy first so badly.

I called my hubby and he is so excited, but also mad at me for looking without him - LOL. He'll see in a couple weeks! I couldn't help it! It really made my day. I am on cloud 9 now...I don't care if I puke the rest of this pregnancy, I want to hold that little boy in my arms RIGHT NOW!

BTW Ash - Yes, Justin is still working a ton of hours, he will until the snow starts coming down!

--------------------
~Cara~

Oh, Cara,...... new
      #189865 - 06/28/05 02:09 PM
BL

how exciting! That must have been wonderful watching your baby. And they think it's a boy. I know you are thrilled---and your hubby is too. Boys are special (I have 2!!!)

Re: Best day in a LONG time!!! :) new
      #189909 - 06/28/05 04:16 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Aww, sweetheart! That's wonderful! What a great thing after so many horrible days. That'll keep you going till the official ultrasound. Isn't it so amazing!!!! You'll NEVER forget it!

--------------------

#189933 - 06/28/05 05:29 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

oh that is so so so exciting!!

Hopefully it really is a boy if thats what you really want!

let us know how you feel tonight.

--------------------

#189944 - 06/28/05 05:38 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Oh wow! You about made me cry reading this! There is nothing like seeing your baby for the first time on the ultrasound. How exciting for you! Boys are great! My son is just a hoot and I love how rough and tough he is. My grandma told me a wonderful thing right after I had my son. She said "Angela I am glad you had a boy first like I did with your dad, because now you will always have a man to take care of you like your dad did when grandpa died" I about cried when she said that! I am so excited for you. Good luck sweetie and here's to no more puking!!!

Oh WOW! new
      #190020 - 06/29/05 03:43 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! That is so cool. Awwwwww. Can you tell I'm a teeny bit jealous?

Well that should keep you happy!

#190049 - 06/29/05 05:35 AM
Cara4503

Now you about made me cry! I feel like this was all a dream yesterday, I'm so scared to believe that it's a boy now! I mean he was pretty darn sure and kept pointing at the little 'triangle' between his legs...he said, 'Dont go paint the room or anything, but I would bet money it's a boy'. I do'nt know why, but I'm just so scared to believe it! I think because I really believed this was a girl....I had SO many realistic dreams about having a girl...I mean if he would have said 'It's a girl'...I wouldn't doubt him at ALL...

I am just so excited...SO EXCITED. I can't stop smiling and crying at the same time. I do'nt want to do anything except read about my baby and pregnancy and go looking for furniture, etc....but I have so much other stuff to do of course!

Anyways, thanks Angela!! Are you guys still trying again??

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Oh WOW! new
      #190050 - 06/29/05 05:36 AM
Cara4503

Quote:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! That is so cool. Awwwwww. Can you tell I'm a teeny bit jealous?

Do you think you guys will try and have kids soon??

--------------------
~Cara~

#190051 - 06/29/05 05:38 AM
Cara4503

Oh you're right- I will NEVER forget it! I just feel bad that Justin wasn't there - haha Ok, so I don't feel THAT bad...I mean he will see in a couple weeks and how could I pass it up???

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Oh, Cara,...... new
      #190052 - 06/29/05 05:40 AM
Cara4503

Yes my hubby is thrilled....he really wanted a boy. It all seems more 'real' now

--------------------
~Cara~

#190053 - 06/29/05 05:41 AM
Cara4503

Last night was kind of a bad night....very nausous and had stomach cramps all night....but I didn't throw up, which makes 4 nights in a row now I think!! So that is WONDEFUL. Now if only the nausea would go away. This new medicine makes me really tired, and I think in a way that helps.

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara, HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR BABY (boy) ! -nt- new
      #190066 - 06/29/05 07:03 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

--------------------

#190070 - 06/29/05 07:09 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Not a chance, honey. He can wait a couple of weeks. You NEEDED that boost after everything you've been through. He hasn't been barfing his guts out now has he! You DESERVED IT!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Enjoy your long weekend and I hope the new med does wonders. Keep us posted, I'm thinking of you all the time! Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------

#190073 - 06/29/05 07:16 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

AW Don't you love it. I swear if I could have watched my girls all the time I would have. I can't believe he did that for you. When I was pregnant with Zoe the lady that does the sonagrams at my dr. office told me I could come back to see if she was a girl or boy. It took us a total of 4 sonagrams to find out. She didn't want me to know lol. The first one was at 10 weeks so that didn't exactly count . BTW, my friend had a little boy in Feb and she named him Carter. I love the name.

That gives me goosebumps... new
      #190080 - 06/29/05 07:32 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

Remember seeing mine the first time squirming all around in there, NOTHING like it!!! So glad you're feeling some better, too.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

#190103 - 06/29/05 08:26 AM
Cara4503

Yay! I love the name Carter too...I've had it picked out since I was about 15 - LOL. We also love the name Ian, so it's been a tough choice, back and forth. Ian has a much better 'meaning' - "God is Gracious", since Carter means "One who drives carts". LOL.
I guess we are still up in the air about it, but leaning towards Carter right now.

--------------------
~Cara~

Oh yeah.... new
      #190107 - 06/29/05 08:28 AM
Cara4503

Justin had this name picked out for awhie - Abimelech. He kept pushing that name, etc...I thought he was joking...finally I looked it up. Guess what it means??

"My Father is King"

Typical of my husband

--------------------
~Cara~

Thanks Michelle! :) -nt- new
      #190108 - 06/29/05 08:29 AM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

It was wonderful! :) Thanks Barbie. -nt- new
      #190109 - 06/29/05 08:29 AM
Cara4503

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: LMAO!!!!! THat is HILARIOUS!!!!! new
      #190118 - 06/29/05 08:43 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Liam is the short form of William which means "will Helmet" whatever that means, and Quinlan means "Beautiful shape". Went for the names as opposed to the meanings. I was SOOOOO insistent that I was going to have a boy and that I was going to name him Liam (we decided not to find out the sex of the baby this time) that I let John name our second child.We picked from his "top 5" list. Quinlan just kept growing on us.(at that time, we knew it was a girl) Now I love it. Wouldn't have named her anything else. Some of the other options were: Moira, Bria, Kiera, and Kieran. With Liam I think it was Liam, or else (I wouldn't let him pick any other boy's name), Bria. We were trying to pick a girl's middle name in the hospital when I was in labour! We simply couldn't agree!!!!!! Too funny! But then I was so insistent that we were having a boy that I hardly let him think about girls' names! LOL!!!!!!!!! What an amazing time. Carter and Ian are both beautiful names. You will definitely choose the right one when the time comes. Bless you in this amazing time of your life. You will NEVER EVER EVER forget it! It is truly one of God's miracles!!!!!!

--------------------

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #190119 - 06/29/05 08:45 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

Re: LMAO!!!!! THat is HILARIOUS!!!!! new
      #190120 - 06/29/05 08:49 AM
Cara4503

I LOVE Quinlan...my neighbor has a little girl they call Quinny...so cute. I love the name Olivia too, but think it's getting too common.

Hey how do you pronounce Liam?? I think I know, but want to make sure. So his full name isn't William and you just call him Liam, right? What middle names did you end up picking?? That's really funny that you couldn't decide for that long! We have been deciding since we got married - LOL. I love this topic, it's so much fun to pick names!

Oh - Justin thinks that if we name him Carter, kids will call him "Carter the Farter". But then he says, 'But that's ok cuz he's a boy and boys like farting'.

Ugh. I think I should just elimiate Justin from name-picking

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: LMAO AGAIN!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!!!! new
      #190128 - 06/29/05 08:57 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Did your DH forget you have IBS? Carter the Farter is too funny!!!!!!!! Especially since you can probably outfart your hubby anytime!!!! TEE HEE!!!!!!!
Liam we prounounce LEEE AM. His middle name is John - both of his great grandfathers were named John, as is his Father. It's a family name. Liam is his full name, not William, which is a family name in both families. As for Quinlan, we gave her the middle name Leigh, which is my middle name, as well as my second cousin, which I am very close to, so it's a family name as well. Prounced LEE.
Yes, husbands can be particularly cumbersome when it comes to the naming. Just stick to your guns, after all, you did the puking and the carrying. You should get the trump card. Let us know how the naming game goes.
Love, Alicia.

--------------------

Re: BTW - new
      #190129 - 06/29/05 08:59 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

That name sounds Gaelic, is it? Both of my children have Gaelic names as both my hubby and I have Irish descent.

--------------------

It's a Hebrew name! new
      #190149 - 06/29/05 09:55 AM
Cara4503

He just found it in our baby name book...and circled it and put a bunch of arrows pointing to it....

--------------------
~Cara~

#190153 - 06/29/05 10:01 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh thats fantastic Cara!!! I am sooooo happy for you!! Yay!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Re: YAY!! new
      #190157 - 06/29/05 10:11 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Oh, I'm so excited for you!! I can only imagine how you must have felt laying there, seeing your baby for the first time! What an awsome moment!!! And to think its probably a boy, how perfect! I know thats what you wanted but for some reason, I too, thought it was a girl!

I'm so happy for you! And I hope that new medication continues to work!! Lots of love and hugs!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#190178 - 06/29/05 11:02 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It sounds like the sonogram was amazing!
Carter is a sweet name. I wouldn't worry about the farter thing so much (though Justin is probably right), but the first thing I thought of was Jimmy Carter. I know he was a pretty universally-liked president, but don't I remember you saying you were a rebublican? Haha, sorry, I think about politics WAY too much. Anyway I'm pretty sure Jimmy Carter started Habitat for Humanity, so that's a good name association!
Can you tell I'm a little bored at work today? :-P

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

I am so happy for you! Once you hold the baby it won't matter if you wanted a boy or girl... new
      #190201 - 06/29/05 11:55 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

You just kinda know that God planned for you to have what you got.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

LOL new
      #190282 - 06/29/05 02:27 PM
Cara4503

Yes, I am VERY Republican....about as far right as you can go....wouldn't have it any other way

I have thought of the Jimmy Carter thing of course...it's funny because we already have a nephew named Reagan, and a neice named Madison...so I guess we all just like President names! I REALLY want to name a boy Grant, because that's my little brother's middle name...but Justin doesn't like it as a first name (maybe I can talk him into it), and Carter Grant is just WAY too President-y I just thought Carter was so cute for a little boy, and that it's a good name for a man too....

We are not set on it 100% yet, probably about 80% Who knows though - we still have awhile! And it's fun to find new names...

--------------------
~Cara~

Of course! new
      #190283 - 06/29/05 02:28 PM
Cara4503

It wouldn't matter boy or girl at all...a healthy baby is enough to ask for, you know? It's just that added little bonus because I always wanted an older brother..so mabye I'll give another child an older brother one day

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: YAY!! new
      #190284 - 06/29/05 02:31 PM
Cara4503

Hehe... you probably thought it was a girl because I told you over and over that I was sure it was a girl. I think that's why I'm having such a hard time beleiving it really is a boy. I just have pictured that room PINK so many times...it really never occurred to me that it could be a boy.

Funny how they say your instinct is usually right. I guess I have an awful instinct!

I really hope your meds work better this month, and don't give you all those nasty side effects. I'm praying for you. Call me anytime, even if you just need to vent to someone!!

--------------------
~Cara~

No, not yet... new
      #190285 - 06/29/05 02:31 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

...even with me working, we are so strapped for cash so it's just not an option right now. Now, another puppy, we might be able to afford soon! Archie needs a baby brother or sister to play with.

With my Fibro, we don;t want to have kids until we're fine financially on just Si's salary in case having a baby just wrecks me and I can't work for ages (plus it'd be nice to stay home for a while and then work p/t).

That's smart! new
      #190286 - 06/29/05 02:34 PM
Cara4503

We lived just off of Justin's salary from the moment we got married, because we knew that when we had kids that's how it would be. We saved all of my money from when I was working, and put a down payment on our house! Now I'm not working, and it is a lot harder w/o any savings..but I'm glad we got used to only his salary before I quit my job. Very smart to get used to it for many months before you quit.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Cara!!!! 80% is good! new
      #190330 - 06/29/05 05:12 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

They told me that my first one was an 80% chance that it was a boy and it was!!!! I'm so happy for you. He is just gonna be the cutest thing!! You are so funny when you say that you deep down wanted a boy. Most girls want girls. I can't remember if I really cared what I had first but after having a boy first I naturally wanted a girl but am SOOOO glad I had another boy. The girl drama's would have put me over the deep end. I just remember what I was like and I couldn't have dealt with another me!!! Besides, my neighbor who has daughters that are 14 & 15 and man are they having issues with other girls. Girls can be so mean to other girls! I tell her that is why God gave me BOYS!!!!

How exciting to get some good news about the baby!!!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Teenage girls... new
      #190364 - 06/29/05 06:59 PM
Cara4503

That is exactly what I don't want to deal with! Haha. SOO much drama, and I had such a hard time growing up dealing with being so tall! So I know my girls would have the same problem...and it's sad! I wouldn't mind if I had all boys...I want 3 or 4 I think!

In some ways I do want a girl though, because of the relationship I have with my mom now that I am grown up. SHe is my best friend! And I know I am hers...so in that sense, once you get past that awful 'girl' stage, it would be so worth it to have a girl.

My neighbor has an 11 year old girl, and holy cow, I can hardly stand to listen to her talk...so much gossip and stuff...she talks like she's 18 years old and it's almost disturbing! I know I went through that stage too, I just don't know how I'd deal with it!

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara new
      #190411 - 06/29/05 09:06 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

When we adopted my little girl we had said all along that we wanted a boy...it was on our applications...birthmom letters, the whole nine yards. When she was born and the social worker told me that the baby was a girl and birthmom still wanted us to adopt her, God let me know that this was my baby.

My daughter is a gift from heaven (as is my son that we adopted a few years later)...I could not have asked for a better baby and a child more suited for me than my daughter.

Thank God...that God knocked some sense in to me!

My son is precious...a real booger...the only kid I know that can make friends with a spider when in time out!

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

Re: Teenage girls... yep....scary new
      #190465 - 06/30/05 06:59 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

I hope Quinlan won't be too bad. I was a pretty straight arrow kid. I never got into trouble. Hopefully she won't go wild on me. I was a high school teacher, and even worse, a grade 7, 8 and 9 teacher, so I'm used to hormones and bizarre behaviour. I just hope I remember how to handle it when I get to it!!!!!!

--------------------

Re: Teenage girls... yep....scary new
      #190492 - 06/30/05 07:52 AM
Cara4503

Yeah, hopefully she'll follow in your footsteps! I was a hard girl to raise....I always did great in school, but I hung out with a really bad crowd. My mom always calls me her 'good, bad girl'. I definately caused the most problems...Justin really straightened me out A LOT. I can't even mention some of the things I did as a teenager on here! Let's just say that God and church really set me on the right path, and I'm so grateful for that.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Teenage girls... new
      #190562 - 06/30/05 10:23 AM
BL

are also much more EXPENSIVE than teenage guys! All of my friends have girls, and I just giggle to myself when I hear them talk about the money they spend on new clothes, shoes, purses, haircuts, highlights, manicures, pedicures, etc.

For prom, their daughters spent a fortune on the dress, shoes, jewelry, makeup, handbag, manicure, pedicure, and they all had their hair done at an expensive salon!!! All we did was RENT our son a tux.

And then there's the cost of a wedding these days. I'm glad I only have to pay for the rehearsal dinner! Who has big bucks for a wedding after college tuition?

Boys are so easy. Give 'em a couple pairs of jeans, a few t-shirts and ONE pair of shoes----and they're happy as can be!

#190575 - 06/30/05 10:42 AM
Cara4503

Very true!! I already thought about the wedding thing...my sister-in-law has 4 girls and I just cringe thinking about their weddings - my poor sister-in-law!

--------------------
~Cara~

#190746 - 06/30/05 06:04 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

You are so right about boys. My boys are only 10 and 7 and sneakers are pretty much the most expensive thing they ask for (with the exception of a $150 baseball bat that my oldest had to have-it's justified though. He's a darn good player plus he got a president's award for outstanding academic achievement for 4th grade) Anyway, school shopping is the best with boys. We can go to Old Navy and clothe them for really cheap!!!!

Now being partial to boys cause we have them, I do have to admit that I don't think it's fair that the girl's parents have to pay MOST of the wedding. Nowadays, these kids want the most extravagant weddings where it's sometimes $75/plate. Times that by 150 people (which is conservative)and that's BIG BUCKS! My dad did pay for our wedding, however, he gave us a limit on the total of people. I paid for my own wedding gown & the limo. My father-in-law actually paid for the rehearsal dinner and the flowers. I think when our boys get married, we will definitly be more generous and offer to pay for some things to make it fair.

I look at my aunt who has 3 girls. 1 is done college and the other two are in it now. Then she has 3 weddings to pay for?????? THey will be in debt FOREVER!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

I'm going to have 3 of them at once. AHHHH! new
      #190758 - 06/30/05 07:28 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

When Kahlea turns 16 I'm going to have twin 13 year old girls! NOT looking forward to THAT! Especially if they are like I was as a teen. I was an absolute horror! I STILL apologise to my mum for how awful I was back then. Scary, scary thought. Wow, 3!

--------------------
Amy

Weddings... new
      #190803 - 07/01/05 06:11 AM
Cara4503

Well, these days a lot of people have to pay for their own weddings anyways. I was really lucky and my parents did pay. They set a budget, but it was a very nice budget. Our meals were $89/plate! We had 130 guests. We did pay for our limo, attendants gifts, and flowers...we were just very lucky that my parents helped out like that.
It's just tradition that the girl's parents pay, but of course tradition seems to have gone down the toilet with everyone these days! I am still old-fashioned in a lot of ways I guess, even though I'm young!

--------------------
~Cara~

LOL! new
      #190804 - 07/01/05 06:13 AM
Cara4503

Oh my gosh I feel sorry for you! My sister-in-law will have the same thing. Maybe you'll get lucky, just put your down!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 239 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 15934

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review