All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
CARA!!!
      #188130 - 06/22/05 07:05 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Hello darling
Did you get suppositories or did the poos come out by themselves and how was last night at 8pm???? Was thinking about you XXXXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: CARA!!! new
      #188158 - 06/22/05 07:45 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I'm thinking about you too!! Call me if you want to chat! I hope you didn't start puking after we talked last night! Lots of love and hugs!~

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Hi girls.... new
      #188167 - 06/22/05 07:55 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Thanks for thinking of me!! I didn't puke last night!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did sit at the toilet and dry heave for awhile, but no puke. I took Zofran at 2:00 and 8:00 yesterday, so I'm going to try that again today. Cross your fingers...I seem to have really bad nights every other day.

I'm still C....Dalia I tired glycerin suppositories last night thanks to Michele forcing me (LOL), and they were disgusting!!!!! Haha. How uncomfortable...but anyways, they didn't do much. My stomach isn't cramping as badly this morning, so maybe it helped a little. I'm going to keep doing them everyday.

Thanks again for thinking of me!!

I'm finally really starting to look pregnant - even had strangers ask how far along I was at the store yesterday! Maybe that's a bad thing since I'm only 14.5 weeks But it makes it seem more real. I want this baby NOW!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Hi girls.... new
      #188169 - 06/22/05 08:03 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

YAYYYYYY!! I am so happy last night wasn't a bad night! I know suppositories are disgusting, but they are really good in the way that you don't have to ingest a laxative so they mess up the body's biochemistry (which is all weird in pregnancy and sensitive) less. Did you hold it in with the urge long enough??? You have to really hold it in to make sure it melts allll over the impacted poo!
Its so exciting that you are starting to show.....post a picture please! Let us see the bump that is creating all this distress for you! :-)

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Re: GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #188171 - 06/22/05 08:06 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Oh Honey! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come. This MS has got to stop soon! Whatever you did keep it up!
I love the looking pregnant part. I didn't really show till I was about 5 months pregnant. I hid it from my students THAT LONG. It was so funny. One night we had a band concert and I wore a dress and a jacket and I was SURE they could tell... so I told them the next day. Tee hee. Ahh the memories. Pregnancy is such a wonderful time in your life. You deserve to enjoy it. We need to get this MS time behind you! Trust me! The second trimester is totally divine! You're not big enough to feel awkward, the MS is gone, you're showing enough to look cute, and it's just so wonderful! I miss pregnancy sometimes. It's so special.
I'm sending you more barf free hugs, hon!
Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

I want to see a picture!!!! -nt- new
      #188172 - 06/22/05 08:08 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: Me too! PG bellies are beautiful! -nt- new
      #188187 - 06/22/05 08:31 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: Me too! PG bellies are beautiful! -nt- new
      #188213 - 06/22/05 08:55 AM
Cara4503

I agree - PG bellies are so beautiful! It's fun to watch my tummy grow. I will try and get hubby to take a picture soon and post it. I think I can feel which side the baby is on now, because when I push around down there it's always really hard on one side and squishy on the other He/she moves around a TON if that's what I'm feeling!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: I'm SO excited for you!!!! new
      #188290 - 06/22/05 10:45 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Ok, maybe a little jealous too!! I only say that to you because you know I love you!! I can't wait to see the belly pictures!!! I bet you are positively glowing! That is, when you are not barfing!! HEHE

Try and hold the suppository in for at least 5 minutes. I KNOW its hard and it burns a little but get up and walk around to take your mid off it! The longer you can hold it in, the more you will poo!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Crap. new
      #188427 - 06/22/05 05:57 PM
Cara4503

Well it's 8:00 now and I've already thrown up 5 times tonight. A LOT of puke this time, not dry heaves. My tummy hurts right now, I'm sure it's not over yet, but for the time being I'm ok. I seriously am having a hard time dealing with this....EVERY FREAKING NIGHT!
I have a lot more respect for pregnant woman and woman who have given birth. And I'm only 14.5 weeks along.

Somebody shoot me.

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 798 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 19962

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review