All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Re: Oh do I feel your stress new
      #191809 - 07/05/05 10:40 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Right now I have a bid in for a huge building for the store and we were supposed to find out yesterday if they accepted or wanted to counter the offer - but we never got a phone call and the individual reviewing the offer is now going to Toronto for two days so we are supposed to find out at the lastest Thursday! I am dying here!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Shell - and I expect some fingers being crossed my way from you LMAO

They are crossed for ya right now!! Good luck... how exciting for you too!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Oh do I feel your stress new
      #191815 - 07/05/05 10:44 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

PS - I can understand how you can get frustrated - but I have started to live by the it's not meant to be motto. If you have set a number in your mind and that's as high as you want to go then if it's too high you walk - plain and simple. It's not meant to be, tell yourself.

I also use the same motto with EBay or else I pay way too much for some paper cutter thing I could buy for half that price in the city here LMAO

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Glad I could be of help! new
      #191852 - 07/05/05 12:00 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

My husband and I are in the opposite situation. We are wanting to sell our house (and downsize) now that our last child is leaving for college next month.

We want something smaller, but we can't find anything. Most of the new homes being built in our area are larger than ours. The ones we find that are smaller are a lot more expensive----and they have ZERO yard. (We have a huge one now.)

Young couples want in our subdivision because we have the best schools in the district, so we know we could sell our house, but it's so frustrating because we can't find any place to go!!!

Right now there isn't much for sale in our neighborhood so every house that goes on the market is getting gobbled up---at full asking price. I'm getting a little nervous that if we wait, those buyers won't be there. But I have to keep telling myself there are people like you who are out there looking and willing to buy---if the right thing comes along.

See! You never know when someone's going to list a house!!!!

I think I want it.... new
      #191978 - 07/05/05 04:22 PM
Shell Marr

the clock is tickin.... I'm starting to think maybe we should except the offer...... I will talk to Shane ASAP... I'm just not sure NOW!! LOL I'm gonna have no hair left by time we are done......

--------------------

Re: I think I want it.... new
      #191981 - 07/05/05 04:39 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Go with your instincts!

This might sound silly...bu in writing classes in college we had to write for 15 minutes straight without stopping. No worrying about spelling, punctuation, or even making sense! Sometimes we were given a topic. Maybe give yourself the topic: condo and write it out. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Oh...one rule...pencil can't stop and you MUST write outside the lines (notebook paper)! if you just write it out...you might come to a decision. (I should do this too! Thanks Shell for giving helping me help myself! ) hope this helps...either way...you WILL make the right decision. I have FAITH in you *hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: I think I want it.... new
      #191999 - 07/05/05 06:05 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Shell,

How are you feeling? You must just be crazy nervous, I have all my extremities crossed for you.. I am having some major cramps, but it is worth it, hee hee!!

I keep thinking of advice and then reminding myself that I don't know anything about this kinda stuff so I should just keep my mouth shut!

I think you guys are both being really smart and since Shane is good at this kinda stuff, you will definitely make the right decision. If it's not this one, it will be next one or the one after that but I know you will find an awesome place and you'll be really happy - that's the important bit, right??

**big hugs**
Keep us updated!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Oh, no! new
      #192009 - 07/05/05 06:28 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

You sound desperate! That's not where you wanna be at this point!!!

Did you accept it??? What happened??--nt new
      #192039 - 07/05/05 07:47 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

--------------------

Ditto!! -nt- new
      #192049 - 07/05/05 08:19 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

!@?!@?#?@?#?#@/ new
      #192057 - 07/05/05 08:33 PM
Shell Marr

Shane is getting prepared right now to go break our agents heart.... I'm just gonna hide...

I had a GREAT workout...released some stress.... but then came decision time....I hope it is the right one....

Going to go watch the sunset and take some deep breaths....then get dinner started.

Shane also JUST crunched the numbers as I was typing this .... and realized that at the end two years... (that is when we would try to sell) we would have spent $800, more then we made......so now I feel better about it.

Thanks everyone for all your advise....

--------------------

Edited by Shell Marr (07/05/05 08:41 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 91 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 47771

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review