All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Re: Putting In A Bid On A Condo Tonight new
      #190329 - 06/29/05 05:02 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Oh good luck Shell! Sorry you are home sick today Hey my hubby stayed home sick today too hmmmmmmmmmm....

House shopping is so STRESSFUL. It can make your tummy bad, really bad! Try not to stress too much over it. If it was meant to be then it was meant to be. I"m sure you've only heard that a million times. Seriously though, I think house buying and getting married are the most stressfull things in life.

Lots of luck and prayers for ya!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

How exciting! new
      #190334 - 06/29/05 05:19 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

You must have known it was THE one! Sorry you're not feeling well.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the condo. Good luck!

#190371 - 06/29/05 07:26 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Thanks everyone... we are meeting our Agent at 8pm at the condo to sign papers... they will be delivered in the morning in person by our agent. There is already another offer coming in that we know of...but have NO CLUE what it is for... I'm not having good feelings about it....just too good to be true...but we still have to try.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#190380 - 06/29/05 07:43 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Wow Shelby Jean- that was so nice of you. What a great thing for a mom to do. I hope he appreciates you!

I agree with Jenny new
      #190382 - 06/29/05 07:45 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Wish my mom was this generous. Want to adopt me???

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Oh I hope you get it Shell new
      #190405 - 06/29/05 08:35 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I put in a bid on a great condo some months ago....and I lost it. I know how rotten that feels. I hope this works out for you!

How long have you been looking before you found this one? Is a traditional condo? How many units in the building? What floor is it on? Or maybe you want to save the details for when you get it!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

good luck! new
      #190520 - 06/30/05 08:44 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

the right place will come to you...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: CONSUMED by Condo/House Shopping new
      #190550 - 06/30/05 10:02 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Good luck with your search!!

I just bought a condo a couple months ago (won't be built until next spring) and I know how stressful it can be but just remember once you get all settled in you'lll love it and it'll all be worth it!!

I HAD A MAJOR MELTDOWN new
      #190610 - 06/30/05 11:36 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

That one was just not ment to be.... I will now send you a copy of the email I sent to my agent this morning......

Quote:

In a message dated 06/30/2005 7:16:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Shell1970 writes:
Jim:

I'm so sorry you spent so much time on us yesterday and now we are back to where we were before. Just the longer I was in that place, the less unsure I became. I don't know that is where I REALLY want to be..... but I'm afraid if we don't buy something soon, we will not be able to afford to buy in West Seattle at all. (at least not that is not dump and in a scary neighborhood...if ya know what I mean) The price of 4th floor is really at the top of our budget. I fell in love with the view more then anything.... I let it get in the way of my judgment. I'm really confused right now. I would like to see the 2nd floor again, yes again...

I showed Shane this listing too MLS # ******** he was not big on the lack of yard and/or deck, so this one might out too, but I still would like to see it... there is a lot of bang for the buck here and it is only 2 years old.

Hey, would the ladies at YOUR listing that you showed us be willing to come down $65,000 Just kidding!!

Hope you have a great day and next time I see you, I will try not to leak... I have a really hard time turning them off once they are one.

Shell

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Poor Shell!! new
      #190614 - 06/30/05 11:42 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Oh, I really feel for you....we came dangerously close to buying a house $50,000 OVER what we said we'd buy, because we loved the yard and deck (it was gorgeous). My husband, the sensible one, would have said no, but I cried and cried and wanted it and he made the offers for me. Luckily the guy selling it was a jerk, and refused to sell it to us. (I found out later he sold it for what we offered!). We ended up with a great house, smaller yard, it's PERFECT, and WAY cheaper!
You are right to put your emotions in check---it's SO hard to not get carried away sometimes, I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried when they were looking for a home! It takes a lot of money to buy a place these days, and a huge committment, so don't worry about thinking it through. Good luck!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 604 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 47259

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review