All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Re: Guess what? new
      #192239 - 07/06/05 10:45 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Aww! I'm so happy everything turned out okay in the end. And a big pat on the back for Shane for being the "bad news messenger"!

Maybe you guys should just move down here to California. LOL Even though the housing is more expensive, you guys could probably get a job that pays more to make up for it. Plus Mike and Shane are too cute together!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#192246 - 07/06/05 11:03 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Aww! I'm so happy everything turned out okay in the end. And a big pat on the back for Shane for being the "bad news messenger"!

Maybe you guys should just move down here to California. LOL Even though the housing is more expensive, you guys could probably get a job that pays more to make up for it. Plus Mike and Shane are too cute together!

OK, you MIGHT wanna rephrase this! LMAO "Plus Mike and Shane are too cute together!" I think you and Mikey should move to Seattle, and then we COULD afford the places on Alki... we could all just live together!! We would need AT LEAST 2 bathrooms if not more!! hehehe

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#192262 - 07/06/05 11:34 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Quote:

Shane also JUST crunched the numbers as I was typing this .... and realized that at the end two years... (that is when we would try to sell) we would have spent $800, more then we made......so now I feel better about it.

This is a clear indicator right here!! I am glad to hear you had a great sleep last night.

PS - There are a ton of listings here in Regina, for you two to buy LOL

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#192271 - 07/06/05 11:47 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Shane also JUST crunched the numbers as I was typing this .... and realized that at the end two years... (that is when we would try to sell) we would have spent $800, more then we made......so now I feel better about it.

This is a clear indicator right here!! I am glad to hear you had a great sleep last night.

PS - There are a ton of listings here in Regina, for you two to buy LOL

Yeah, that was the clear indicator alright! You just want me to move there so I can cook for you all the time!! hehehe

--------------------

#192283 - 07/06/05 12:07 PM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Quote:

OK, you MIGHT wanna rephrase this! LMAO "Plus Mike and Shane are too cute together!" I think you and Mikey should move to Seattle, and then we COULD afford the places on Alki... we could all just live together!! We would need AT LEAST 2 bathrooms if not more!! hehehe

LOL No, I phrased it that way on purpose. Heehee...

Ooh nice idea.. then we can train them to cater to our every need..

although I don't see that happening for some reason.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#192285 - 07/06/05 12:11 PM
Lana_Marie

Busted???

PS - I just read your story on the Fitness link - first of all you are incredibly amazing to have the drink to lose so much weight...I have another 10 lbs or so to lose and I have trouble staying motivated.

Second, you look taller in the after picture??? Not sure how that works...but you do LOL - But you also look fabulous.

I have to be honest though, you were absolutely beautiful before too - all because you are incredibly sweet and caring and anyone who knows you could see that.

But I can sure tell that you are much happier with the new shell and for that you should be incredibly proud. If there's one thing my therapist has taught me it's that only YOU can make yourself happy. Congrats for learning that on your own.

PS - Shane is looking pretty good too _ Sorry but I have to admit that he is a very good looking man!! I have oogled him a few times LOL

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#192286 - 07/06/05 12:11 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL No, I phrased it that way on purpose. Heehee...

Ooh nice idea.. then we can train them to cater to our every need..

although I don't see that happening for some reason.

LOL...well, Shane is about 70% trained.... but with the influence of Mikey....I'm sure that some of my progress would go to waist!! LOL Butt, we would have to limit Mikey to the farts he is allowed per day!! LOL We would need an air cleaning system for sure!! LOL

--------------------

#192290 - 07/06/05 12:15 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Busted???

PS - I just read your story on the Fitness link - first of all you are incredibly amazing to have the drink to lose so much weight...I have another 10 lbs or so to lose and I have trouble staying motivated. Thanks...yes, lots of water!! Good luck on your 10# you can do it!!

Second, you look taller in the after picture??? Not sure how that works...but you do LOL - But you also look fabulous. That is because I'm no longer as wide as I am tall!! LOL

I have to be honest though, you were absolutely beautiful before too - all because you are incredibly sweet and caring and anyone who knows you could see that. AAwww... thanks!

But I can sure tell that you are much happier with the new shell and for that you should be incredibly proud. If there's one thing my therapist has taught me it's that only YOU can make yourself happy. Congrats for learning that on your own. It really is a much better way of life... I'm LIVING!!

PS - Shane is looking pretty good too _ Sorry but I have to admit that he is a very good looking man!! I have oogled him a few times LOL Oh, you and me both....sometimes I think I should just leave him handcuffed to the bed so nobody tried to steal him...LOL

--------------------

#192307 - 07/06/05 12:50 PM
Lana_Marie

Quote:

PS - Shane is looking pretty good too _ Sorry but I have to admit that he is a very good looking man!! I have oogled him a few times LOL Oh, you and me both....sometimes I think I should just leave him handcuffed to the bed so nobody tried to steal him...LOL

I don't think there is another women in this world who could steal him from you - seriously you and he are so incredibly in love that there is no way another girl could ever get him!!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#192308 - 07/06/05 12:51 PM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Somehow, I don't see Shane having a problem with this...

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 372 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 47257

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review