All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
I know.... new
      #187900 - 06/21/05 01:38 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

you'd think after all the blood tests and injections Ive had in my life(and Ive lost count....with glandular fever I was in n out for 6 months) but I still hate them. having said that I got throught the flu jab alright this year, the doctor kinda sprung it on me and usually that would make me faint with the shock, I felt a bit light headed but I was fine afterwards....I'll just have to grit my teeth and bare it! Will let you know when my appointment is, he refered me over 6 weeks ago and I still havent heard back...should be soon.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Nope, am sick in sympathy I think new
      #188030 - 06/21/05 08:40 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

It's been totally acting up again for weeks now! I only had about 2 good weeks. Even my naturopath has taken me off almost everything she initially put me on, plus I'm starting on my 4th or 5th wheat free diet to see if that helps. Makes sense really, I had major D with the can't eat anything part of the diet so maybe wheat is the problem. Kinda hard when I'm used to eating so much of it and the rest of the family refuses to go wheat free with me. Otherwise I am okay Hope your tum sorts itself out soon. D is SO yucky

--------------------
Amy

Wondering about your doc in nyc too new
      #196234 - 07/15/05 05:45 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Dalia,

I'm also wondering who your GI doc is. I'm in Brooklyn, but can get to the upper east side of course. I'm in between docs due to my colonoscopy actually. I wanted to have a different prep than my GI gave and she wouldn't consider it. (I'm emetaphobic as well, which was guiding my prep choice) so I went to another doc for the colonoscopy and my GI dropped me from her practice! Anyway I need to find someone new.

Dan

ps I just posted after you on the support group site, maybe there are enough nyc people that we can get a group going.

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 263 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14475

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review