All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I feel like someone else
      #185646 - 06/11/05 06:16 AM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

Oh, wait! This is what I actually feel like!! It's MEEEEEE!!!

I've had such a great week. I feel like the person I was before I became sick and scared of everything. It's amazing! I had completely forgotten what it was like to be me, my normal self. For the first time in a long time, I didn't think about dying each day.

Now I'm trying to work out what's different. I did start writing fown everything I've eaten in a diary amd am tryign to include ALL the food groups, so that might be part of it. To be honest though, I don't even care what it is... I'm just glad it is.

I didn't have a single sick day at work this week, and I worked with energy and enthusiasm, because I love my job when I'm feeling good.
I ad a proper, great night out last night! I was feeling a little questionable before I went, so I let the Magic 8 Ball make the decision for me, and it was right! I went to an 80's themed party at my friend's house, crashed a blue themed party two doors up (guests got the parties mixed up, so we thought we'd check it out.... they understood ).... AND I met an amazing guy! He's not only beautiful and funny and a good dancer, but he's also a psychology graduate actually using his degree (which is hot in my books, one day I'll finish mine). *swoon!*

I'm so glad to be back, I just had to share it with everyone. I know there'll still be bad times ahead, but I feel like I can win now.

--------------------
*Emma*

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I feel like someone else new
      #185647 - 06/11/05 06:38 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Yay! Such a fantastic feeling, isn't it?

#185668 - 06/11/05 08:38 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

AWESOME!!

I'm so happy for you! I love when that happens.

So what about the new boy?!?! did you end up breaking up with the old one. Good luck with that.

--------------------

#185934 - 06/12/05 11:52 PM
miss_spiked

Reged: 04/28/05
Loc: Currently in Melbourne, Australia

Ahhh so thats why ya msn nick is now *swoon* and always on "away" ... Congrats on meeting a lovely bloke - its esp. hard to find one in this city, great timing too - you'll be alot warmer over the next few months. :P

--------------------
Its not wrong - just different!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 936 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 435

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review